Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award (29236 Views)

Seun Why Does A Complex Social Forum Like Nairaland Lack An Ignore/block Button? / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by fharmah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ahhhh well deserved
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by MacluvPH(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice one,evidence of our good,silly,amuzing,harsh,sarcastic etc comments cos its the most interesting part of Nairaland that brings in more members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Kimmo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Excellent! I'm not surprised though.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kayboy4y(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pinture of Oga Seun rcving d award or adonblvit....
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Raychux23(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
I think Seun is like "really! Nairaland won an award? How come am nt aware? "

Anyway an occasion as this supose 2 b aired n talked abt vigorously b4 d event day.

4 goodness sake, we live in an IT era

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by expert1000: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats 2NL.pls say no to violence.politicians wil neva let dia children get involved durin tyms of war buh wil want d masses 2fight eachoda 4dem.pls b wise!say no to do or die politics.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kaima1984(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.
Iraq is a rabbit name?we dnt kw what is Iraq pls explain

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by 0b1nna: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.

My brother, Nairaland na beer palour wey people dey gather discuss/thrash out issues after work, during lunch break or while in the "euphemism".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by bunmioguns(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
zeelo2014:

Nairaland, happy Sunday

No late coming to the meeting today. Inform others

grin
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Anaskie(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
Now, dis is the most st.upid comment I've seen in ages. Was this actually meant to be funny? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by trumpcoat(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by adebrave1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
congratulations to Osewa Seun. Good work Pays
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by temitemi1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
I say a BIG congratulations to all NAIRALANDERS including mYsELF...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by blemon44(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:

and you'll never hear of it
since all you people learn there is how to kill and bomb people

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by eppysold(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
for pete's sake,this is gradually becoming a cliche and getting stale sef!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by virginboy1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
AM PROUD TO BE A NAIRALANDERcheesy
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by mencade5(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
my problem be say.....seun no dey gree reward us small thing.....try and encourage people here....e no easy to dey burn data for here.....let people in ur forum smile small.

I dont need it sha

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by blemon44(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anaskie:
Now, dis is the most st.upid comment I've heard in ages. Was this actually meant to be funny? undecided

Dont know!
Ask it!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Firefire(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin

Congrats Seun

Congratulations to ALL OF US.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Pontaboki: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Me too,even here in Lahore Pakistan.
PrinceMario:
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by fmspecial: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
. Football League ke! It's a Food seller o;in case u don't know.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by mencade5(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
bunmioguns:

No late coming to the meeting today. Inform others

grin
venue pls....i no want late today.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Feranmicharles(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
zeelo2014:

Nairaland, happy Sunday
na soo booking it 4ever grin. Tell me why NL won't win the award wen this guys are still alive I mean these smileys ( grin cheesy grin undecided ) These smileys are are uncommon. Love dis site
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by abbccc(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Elcapo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
PikshurOrAdontbiliveIt undecided
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats to Us all, congrats to Seun.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Omero(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats Oga SEUN and all nairalanders who made dis forum a meal not to ever MISS.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by fisaylab: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congtrats
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Lordmykel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by tuffgongjo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lordabas:

A picture of Seun recieving the award or......... undecided
He was represented by his "sweet heart" Tonto Dike.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by fmspecial: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats,NL & all we NLanders. Abeg,oga Seun,when are we celebrating ds feat na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.