Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award (29239 Views)

Seun Why Does A Complex Social Forum Like Nairaland Lack An Ignore/block Button? / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by dre11(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
AmberQueen:
Etisalat deserves it.

Yes they deserve it because the internet service has being the best so far and fast
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by jevic(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations to us all.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by godoluwa(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelvine:
Congratulations. Waiting for the source,pictures and proof to back up this award.
am not ready for any pix to verify. nobody needs to tell us d positive impact that nairaland has made in d life of many nairalanders. thumb up 4 nairaland
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats to Seun and his crew
The moderators
And the commentor

Also to those guys who used their mb to post here every day and every second

I say we all made it possible

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by pekelepekele(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland is also the best social forum in Africa. Kudos Seun But try to believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats Seun and company.
Even the butterflies in Nigeria know Nairaland is the best and most popular social forum.
And thanks to all the active members for making it so.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by moswags: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
am happy to be asdociated wt nairaland
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by slap1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nothing for poor Aydee?
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Harmvirus(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wow! Well deserved
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Sheggy13(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
RedBenson:

I dey tell u. Etisalat try much more better than others in terms of service provision though at times, dem dey fall person hand too. Lolz.
But their data charges and bundles are still relatively expensive. Glo is the only one with a bit of human face amongst them all. Happy Sunday.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
That is non-debateable Hun!

dre11:

Yes they deserve it because the internet service has being the best so far and fast
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kelvine(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
godoluwa:
am not ready for any pix to verify. nobody needs to tell us d positive impact that nairaland has made in d life of many nairalanders. thumb up 4 nairaland

I believe you.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Seun:
On behalf of all our moderators and loyal members, thank you for the award.

So how does the award affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Ojisik(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is lovely news, viewing this from my lecture hall in France...lemme sharply keep my phone away before Monsieur Didier catches me grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by dagr8(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
bunmioguns:

grin

grin
sahararepoters grin
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Woow, wat a grt news n congratz to Oga seun n company
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by tee4naija(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations to Oluwaseun Osewa and his crew for this well deserved award. Nairaland has no doubt touched the lives of so many Nigerians in terms of education, information and entertainment. More importantly jobs adverts. I am a living proof of this. I have moved from one job to another in the last three years,courtesy of Nairaland. God bless Oluwaseun, God bless Nairaland, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by PrinceMario(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jabioro:
Thank God you are in Iraq the land terror,nairaland will nt be associated with you..
what do u mean by "the land terror". i guess u wanted to type "the terror land". face ur book,u no go gree face. Imagine this great blunder on a public forum,thanks to God,its a faceless forum.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by will1am: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
cheesy
Lordabas:

A picture of Seun recieving the award or......... undecided
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by will1am: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats seun..
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by PrinceMario(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
ionsman:

Lol....in trying to be funny,you don't have to be stupid.
When you logged into this site,it showed you iraqland abi?
Replying u as also been foolish will be an insult to foolish people. i rather save my 1mb than to bant words with ur type. mtchewwww
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by jsunex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Where seun dey mak him com tank us ooo
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by egopersonified(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.

make you fear God. Iraq ko, Iran ni. Better com back naija, before they bomb you for there.

In other news, how do I get admitted to this sch? cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by HARDDON: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
ehmm, Mr Seun, how come u sharing a thread u havent even confirmed if u received what it is reporting u received?

the least u can do is affirm it and let us all knw and rejoice with u.

No pixs, no word of mouth, this reads like a tale from a far far away land
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Mordyb: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eve4eva:
Hurray. But i wish nairaland has a chat site like 2go or any other chat site
no and never i particularly dont want that cause Facebook does that for me and besides the main aim is of this site is for the general public and if you want to communicate with each other there is a mail button

P.S if find 2go users a bit childish and unserious
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Anaskie(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
English ain't hard. its all because of ur dumbness.
You don't knw what Nairaland is, because you schooled in Iraq? And yet, u have the guts to call me dumb?

Anyways, I give up. Keep on displaying your gross stupidity for the whole world to see.

Be gone Satan! I won't defile the Lord's day by trading words with you.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by lirusehn(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
smiley
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by tellwisdom: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Carved wood is what you call award??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Burger01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland should be given best sport forum if there's anything like that. The numbers of people 'watching' live football on Nairaland is appalling and can never be experienced in any other web forum in the world. Nigeria Vs Congo match hehn! the viewers reached a breaking record never seen on Nl.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by nwaobitex: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cool kiss cool
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by TRADELYN: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
my problem be say.....no dey gree reward us small thing.....try and encourage people here....e no easy to dey burn data for here.....let people in ur forum smile small.

I dont need it sha

grincheesygrin
You're highly welcome!!!

How Australia naah...wetin you bring come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.