Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend (7016 Views)

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Love is a good feeling when it is true and every man likes to wine and dine with his woman, making her feel special and loved. However in the course of carrying out his many duties, he also has to take care not to be taken on a fool’s ride by crafty women, below are five sings to know if she only wants you for your money. (You might probly break-up with her – like I did. LOL)

1. She Never Pays for Anything:

Your gold digger alert better be flashing a bright red signal if you have to always pay for all the dates that you go on. There is something wrong if the movie dates, restaurant bills and other expenses incurred while together always have to be settled by you. While it is good for you to treat your lady right, this is the 21st century and a woman is a helper, you shouldn’t pay for everything all the time. There should be times she is also willing to treat you or split the bills with you.

2. She Demands for Expensive Things:

Singer Davido already said it all in his hit song “Aye” when he said his babe doesn’t want Ferrari or designers but his love.If you are dating a girl that is always demanding for expensive things you should start reconsidering the real motive of the relationship. Expensive gifts are all the more special only when they are done rarely and willingly. If your girl seems to be the materialistic type, then in all likelihood she won’t stick with you during bad times; she will leave you the next minute a richer person wants her.

3. Her Friends Always Come Along On Dates:

Another sign to show that a Nigerian girl is interested in your money rather than you is when you go on dates and she has a friend or two along. Wise up already, three is a crowd and when you asked her out you weren’t asking to sign up to date her entire clique. Keep it at the back of your mind that if she is in the habit of buying take away stuffs for her friends back home then you are just another Nigerian maga.

4. She Lacks Career Aspiration:

Think twice before dating a Nigerian girl that lacks career aspiration, if she is not willing to work and make her own money then you are entering danger zone if you move in her direction. A girl that is dependent who looks to get what she wants or prefers her man does everything does not need any further introduction, just take to your heels. If she isn’t self reliant, it only means as her man she would expect you to pick up all her bills, in this case you become Mr. Fix It.

5. She is Overtly Curious about Your Financial Status:

This particular sign works in two ways, a girl might actually be interested in your financial status to make sure that she is dating a financially secure man. On the other hand she could also be asking to calculate how much she can milk from you or if you are worth her time. When a girl is more curious about your bank account statement than in you, keep your guards up and be on the lookout for any of the other signs mentioned earlier to help determine if she just wants to chop your money.

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2014
i will not breakup with my girl tongue

6 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
nanana not at all

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by smudge2079(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ook. Noted. Next!
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Truth24(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
So so on point.... Girls are so materialistic in nature......Tank. God not all Sha and I've been opportune to meet with d few good ones
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Chrisx1x(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dnt have a gf

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Show me one nigerian girl dat is nt materialistic!

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by jeflexy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
let me think abt it
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't see myself ending up with someone with 'all' of these attributes in the first place.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by StrongPenis: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
your sister?

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
GIRLFRIEND issue is like a pensionable JOB now..
Its now a source of EMPLOYMENT 4d Ladies...
So I DON'T EVEN think I NEED A GIRLFRIEND OR LADYFRIEND now....
Am ambitious for something now..
They can drag one into the mud....

3 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
StrongPenis:
your sister?
I dnt hav one, so let's use ur mum.
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
tongue
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
Me! grin
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by StrongPenis: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
Little wonder you lack common sense cheesy
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

Me! grin
I knw u very well, u died last year. RIP
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
StrongPenis:
Little wonder you lack common sense cheesy
I knw u very well, u died last year, RIP
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
I knw u very well, u died last year. RIP
I resurrected angry

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
My brother why are you so selfish? Let them chop your money why r u looking for girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by StrongPenis: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
I knw u very well, u died last year, RIP
I don't know what makes you so stup1d but that sh1t surely works.

6 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
why his mum

Show some respect

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Applaner: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
immature and premature males discussing females since 1750

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Mprex(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Singing and dancing*

we go chop your money, chop your money, chop your money!
We dont care cuz you get am plenty tongue

Op, on a serious note. If girls that come around you are just intrested in your pocket, then there is a possibility that you are the one flashing your chicken changetongue in their faces

the day you get responsible, you will most definitely attract responsible ladies into your life

*blocks face against bashers

6 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by cahrym(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Your head dey there. May God bless you, who get ear make dem hear o
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

I resurrected angry
marthak. U dnt want to get upset ba? Lol
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
exthar87:
why his mum

Show some respect
u dnt want ur mum disrespected, do u?
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
cry cry cry why would you
grin angry angry
Jenams:
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
exthar87:
cry cry cry why would you
grin angry angry
then back off! N u bera watch ur mouth b4 I brake ur face.
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by StrongPenis: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
So you derive much joy in insulting people's parent? How old are you kid?

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
StrongPenis:
So you derive much joy in insulting people's parent? How old are you kid?
I was only followin ur footstep #bastard

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol
What do u think u are
Abeg park well
Jenams:
then back off! N u bera watch ur mouth b4 I brake ur face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / Love Letters To My Wife / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.