Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Met Her At Oke-ilewo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Met Her At Oke-ilewo (911 Views)

I Met An Old School Classmate / See The Smile On Her Face When She Finally Met Her Ancestors / Just Met Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met Her At Oke-ilewo by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
I met her at viewing centre in OKE ILEWO. With just #350 in my pocket, i took her out yesterday, hoping dat we go take two bottles of malt den go back home to relax. As we reach there b4 i even open my mouth to order for anytin she has already ordered for two bottles of gulder, two plates of pepper soup, a hollandia yourghot, & a lap of fried chicken ... as she was eating dem all, I pretended as if i dnt want anything nd and I didn't say anything because I only have #250 remaining so we took #100 bike & I no wan fall my hands at all.(as i was still thinking of what 2 do) she still asked for extra beer again (all 4 herself) and even ask me to go nd buy Aboki suya for her outside the restuarant....... .hmmm! As I stepped outside the restaurant, guess what I did?
Re: I Met Her At Oke-ilewo by Truth24(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lolz..... U're such a lucky guy..... What an easy opportunity to escape....
Re: I Met Her At Oke-ilewo by bunmioguns(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ajiswaggs:
I met her at viewing centre in OKE ILEWO. With just #350 in my pocket, i took her out yesterday, hoping dat we go take two bottles of malt den go back home to relax. As we reach there b4 i even open my mouth to order for anytin she has already ordered for two bottles of gulder, two plates of pepper soup, a hollandia yourghot, & a lap of fried chicken ... as she was eating dem all, I pretended as if i dnt want anything nd and I didn't say anything because I only have #250 remaining so we took #100 bike & I no wan fall my hands at all.(as i was still thinking of what 2 do) she still asked for extra beer again (all 4 herself) and even ask me to go nd buy Aboki suya for her outside the restuarant....... .hmmm! As I stepped outside the restaurant, guess what I did?

SO YOU ARE FROM EGBA

WHERE IN EGBA ARE YOU FROM

(1) (Reply)

I'm Hot, And I Need Her But Fuel Problem / Pls, Nairalanders I Need Simple Answer To This Question / Funny Picture To Calm Ur Day !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.