Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect (7841 Views)

Jamaican Guys Treat Girls Properly! / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
For starters I am no runs girl.

There comes a time in SOME girls life, you look left and right, no brother, no sister, no father no mother, bills have to be paid, you have to eat, you have to pay your school fees, you have no talent, younger ones need assistance, then you start using your natural God giving asset to solve all your problems. Yes, many girls live like this, I am not in this group but I totally understand because I have them around sort of. I don't judge them, it's their life and not totally their fault.

You men who leave your wives and girlfriends at home to carry runs girls should better treat these girls with respect, na condition make crayfish bend, they are all not in it cos they enjoy sex, it's for the money, they need the money badly, it's wrong to treat them like trash, they are human beings who are in a condition of need. You are actually not better than them, you are in the same class. Don't let them swear for you, the curse can follow you for real.

Any lady that insults me for this post, thunder will fire you. If you sleep with your boyfriend and expects transport fare, you are a runs girl too.

It seemz u wer verbally & physically abused on duty,i tink u rty,u guyz deserve d respect.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by edufabulous(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
kayciano:
Please WHO IS A RUNS. GIRL....?
because the only one I know is BLESSING OKAGBARE..
You really need to retract this statement... Don't dis a national hero like that, especially in trivials like the subject of discuss. please let's be civil...thanks
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by agrovick(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
street girls = runs gals

church girls = runz gals

poly and uni girls = runz gals

bank ladies = runz gals

girls in my street, your street and our street = runz gals

secondary school gals = little runz gals

your girlfriends = runz gals

ashawo for clubs = runz gals

Runz gals = PRos....titutes!

Prost....itutes.........prost.....itutes.........prost.....itutes everywhere!

Fairly used girls everywhere.
my niccur

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Cholls(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
my bad, but leave these girls alone, they will find alternative means of survival.
my sister nah I wouldn't if I could grin it's too late. And in short,I'm an humanitarian I aid those babes in need when there government is not concerned with their welfare. I am Superman grin
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
why go for them in the first place, aren't you belittling yourself or disrespecting your manhood by going for b*tches? Why not get sex from your girl or stay without it, is it so important?
Note, I don't do b*tches so know how you will reply me.

Men thinking is different and men don't have any emotional thing for runz girls(maybe some), they are booty-call sexx machine b*tches.

Men that go for runz girls are men that wanna have sexx with no string attach, they patronize these girls to satisfy their sexx urge.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
tintingz:
Note, I don't do b*tches so know how you will reply me.

Men thinking is different and men don't have any emotional thing for runz girls(maybe some), they are booty-call sexx machine b*tches.

Men that go for runz girls are men that wanna have sexx with no string attach, they patronize these girls to satisfy their sexx urge.
you still have not answered my question, why get sexx from them b*tches? My point is this, since men cannot do without them, they should be treated with respect.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
my sister nah I wouldn't if I could grin it's too late. And in short,I'm an humanitarian I aid those babes in need when there government is not concerned with their welfare. I am Superman grin
congratulations on your superman status, they should be termed super women too don't u think?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by mencade5(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
agrovick:

my niccur
agrovick my mentor!....longest time bro. Hw tins na? No vex for me ooo. I went on break ooo.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Babamide(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
U can only be at peace with yourself when u accept u for who u are. U are a runz girl!

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Pdizzle(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Khalessi:
Is a runs girl an athlete?

dis geh!
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by tintingz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
you still have not answered my question, why get sexx from them b*tches? My point is this, since men cannot do without them, they should be treated with respect.
I have answered you.

This men want to have sexx with no string attach.

They want to have sexx with no lovey dovey, no pregnancy bugging from these girls.

Have sexx with them, pay them and move on.

Runz girls are like sexx machine to them what respect do men wanna give them. treat them like a queen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Cholls(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
congratulations on your superman status, they should be termed super women too don't u think?
my sister nah no such thing as Superwoman except the one I know Cat woman #Kim k grin
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by agrovick(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
agrovick my mentor!....longest time bro. Hw tins na? No vex for me ooo. I went on break ooo.
i don ask of u tire
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by mencade5(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
agrovick:

i don ask of u tire
my brother....wahala full romance section no be small.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by davinero(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
haaa. Dis stuff is more like a business transaction oh. Why re u luking for respect wen u get paid well for d service rendered? Me no undastnd ya anger oh op. Ya last client mk u vex?

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
street girls = runs gals

church girls = runz gals

poly and uni girls = runz gals

bank ladies = runz gals

girls in my street, your street and our street = runz gals

secondary school gals = little runz gals

your girlfriends = runz gals

ashawo for clubs = runz gals

Runz gals = PRos....titutes!

Prost....itutes.........prost.....itutes.........prost.....itutes everywhere!

Fairly used girls everywhere.

No vex too much because nigeria sef na fairly used country
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by mencade5(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
guffywealth26:

No vex too much because nigeria sef na fairly used country
bros d tin don tire me.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by SkinnyDude(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
For starters I am A RUNS GIRL.

There comes a time in SOME girls life, you look left and right, no brother, no sister, no father no mother, bills have to be paid, you have to eat, you have to pay your school fees, you have no talent, younger ones need assistance, then you start using your natural God giving asset to solve all your problems. Yes, many girls live like this, I am not in this group but I totally understand because I have them around sort of. I don't judge them, it's their life and not totally their fault.

You men who leave your wives and girlfriends at home to carry runs girls should better treat these girls with respect, na condition make crayfish bend, they are all not in it cos they enjoy sex, it's for the money, they need the money badly, it's wrong to treat them like trash, they are human beings who are in a condition of need. You are actually not better than them, you are in the same class. Don't let them swear for you, the curse can follow you for real.

Any lady that insults me for this post, thunder will fire you. If you sleep with your boyfriend and expects transport fare, you are a runs girl too.
op, why are u washing ur dirty linen here?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Dani9ce(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
@Op With the way responsed self u be runz girl. U beta give ur life 2 Christ now before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by pat077: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Runz girls r like poo, what do u do afta pooing if nt to flush. So if u need some respect then u've to activate ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by hugoart(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Classy runs girl?

What won't we hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by hugoart(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Classy runs girl?

What won't we hear.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Julieee:
it is nonentities like you that made me start by saying I am not a runs girl, but I suppose you are too dumb to understand, now get lost. Goat
LOL Why are you so angry? Seriously, runs girls are runs girls, they went into the business of runs to be treated like wh.o.res so when they're treated like wh.o.res that they are(runs girls) they should not scream foul or beg to be treated better 'cause they are classy. Are you trying to upgrade the business of runs by campaigning for fair treatment on their behalf? Gosh they know what they were going into when they stepped into it so they needn't call foul when they're getting hot, if they can't withstand it they'd better quit runs job and start hustling like my alobams out there in the street.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizAusta:
Over what exactly? Cause what I see up dere is just a bunch of gibberish.
big gibberish, she is encouraging runs job by asking men to treat them better, what if they get fed up with the sore treatment why don't they get a decent occupation.
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Dorisbest(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can some1 tell me the moral lesson of this topic
angry embarassed angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by akatekpe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dorisbest:
Can some1 tell me the moral lesson of this topic
angry embarassed angry embarassed
Help me ask that CLASSIC RUNS GIRL who posted this rubbish here
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by munex007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
"Ashawo na ashawo no matter what she rides."~MI
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why do we Nigerians detest the truth with so much distain. The OP last paragraph was spot on and I am yet to see anyone counter her on that. For a reminder, she asked how many girls have visited their men for sex without demanding for a tfare. The aforesaid statement summarised all what she was trying to say. How many Nigerian girls today dates guys without monetary or material gains? This is the issue not name calling. In other words, if you're in a relationship and keeps demanding for onething or the other from your man is it not safe to say the person is no different from a runs girl? Runs or prostitution is not only carried out in brothels, many operates from their homes, uni campuses and on the streets. Fact is, all men pay for sex in one way or the other, be it your wife or the gf/side chick so one can hardly differentiates a runs girl from the morally upright ones. Not every girl is into relationship for financial gains but over 90% are in it for what they stand to benefit. This is the issue and I see no where the OP got it wrong. In one breath guys complain how to get a girl nowadays you should first go hustle and make money, then in the next breath we resort to cheap blackmail if someone refer to girls as runs girls. Please what's the meaning of runs girl if not a girl who is into a man for monetary favours? Nigerians sha!

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by docsholz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
If you act like trash u get treated like trash, your reasons are irrelevant
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by knightsTempler: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is there anything like classy runs girl? If yes, who are the classless ones?

Runs girl na runs girl EOD.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Khalessi:
Is a runs girl an athlete?
yes o she runs CROSS COUNTRY.... lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.