Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

10 Types Of Confused Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies (6471 Views)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies / I Need Matured Advice Please Am Kind Of Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tosyn baba
U sabi catch all these girls o

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Tosyn baba
U sabi catch all these girls o

Abi now... You no see how some of dem nearly chop me raw
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Abi now... You no see how some of dem nearly chop me raw
nor mind dem jare..... Na u b dir doctor
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Omg.....he's so creative.
Where do i belong sef?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by RaeMystix: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
This topic is hilarious. Most especially # 5&7. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Omg.....he's so creative.
Where do i belong sef?
e- crush oya where do you belong ?
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
e- crush oya where do you belong ?
gringringringrin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

gringringringrin
you beta talk now or I will tell you where you belong tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by nickz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
no 3 angry angry
i hate that question like slimy soup angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by chimerase2: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Almost all nairaland gals belong to type 3 grin
*pls stop nah stop stop pls I want to go now and don't touch me******next stage oyeee ohhhhh yeeee* choi gals mumu die infact dem be mumuni alao grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Almost all nairaland gals belong to type 3 grin
*pls stop nah stop stop pls I want to go now and don't touch me******next stage oyeee ohhhhh yeeee* choi gals mumu die infact dem be mumuni alao grin

Bros abeg calm down ooooo..

We don't need a prophet to tell us that most ladies fall in number 3 category grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by chimerase2: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Bros abeg calm down ooooo..

We don't need a prophet to tell us that most ladies fall in number 3 category grin
I tink say una no dey see nah grin
If any gal denies no 3 hell fire will be her calling....Amen grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
you beta talk now or I will tell you where you belong tongue
Go ahead now.....let's see how well you know me.
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Go ahead now.....let's see how well you know me.

You belong to just 3 categories, should I hit the hail on the head ? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

You belong to just 3 categories, should I hit the hail on the head ? grin
GO AHEAD....AM WAITING
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

GO AHEAD....AM WAITING

1, 5 and 10
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

1, 5 and 10
I belong to only number 5.
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I belong to only number 5.

Clap 4me jhoooor grin.
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by walanter(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
why will someone just com and quote .......somtin opposite .......then..... but for me this ar facts in everyday life .......i pry JaH .....change dis OT
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Adaeze003(f): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Like guys are perfect...

Like guys don't go after vain things as well eg facial beauty, boobs n booty.

Like guys don't abandon girls who love them n go after flashy ones.

Like guys don't leave girls who stuck by them through the rough days.

Like guys don't cheat on the girls they claim to love.

Like guys don't fall mugu n even sell their father's suit just to buy iPhone for that flashy girl.

I heard of a guy who fetched bathing water for his supposed gf n her bf. She said he was her cousin.

Like weak guys don't promise girls marriage JUST to get in her panties...

Do you now see that we r all human n we MUST make mistakes? Don't come here acting like some god when in real life, you are not any better than the girls you yab.

Live n let live...
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Adaeze003:
Like guys are perfect...

Like guys don't go after vain things as well eg facial beauty, boobs n booty.

Like guys don't abandon girls who love then n go after flashy ones.

Like guys don't leave girls who stuck by them through the rough days.

Like guys don't cheat on the girls they claim to love.

Like guys don't fall mugu n even sell their father's suit just to buy iPhone for that flashy girl.

I heard of a guy who fetched bathing water for his supposed gf n her bf. She said he was her cousin.

Like weak guys don't promise girls marriage JUST to get in her panties...

Do you now see that we r all human n we MUST make mistakes? Don't come here acting like some god when in real life, you are not any better than the girls you yab.

Live n let live...

I laf in Tahiti grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by 100Cents: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
Note- This write-up contain blunders and wrong use of words but that's out of my chest. No be corporate communications i dey do wink

10 Types Of Confused Ladies

It takes a miracle if a lady is not guilty of at least one of the listed points

Where Do You Belong ?

1. The ones who have been dying silently and have been patiently waiting for the opportunity for you to talk to strike up a convo, only for you to strike up a convo and ask them out and they will decline your request so as to prove to you that they are not cheap and when you are drifting away, they will start running after you so that you can ask them out once more and they will tell you YES immediately

2. The ones who bleach and after having multi colours and black knuckles, only for them to start blaming it on their friends who prescribed a wrong cream to them

3. The ones who will ask you "what do you think you are doing" even though they know deep down that they will end up giving in

4. The ones who will forsake you for a rich dude, only for them to start chasing you when the guy becomes poor and everything becomes good for you, saying it was the work of the devil

5. The ones who will outrightly tell you they don't do long distance relationship because they are in Lagos and you are in Aba, but they start giving you close marking when they are in Lagos and you are in London, saying "it's love that matters"

6. These are the ones who will tell you they don't like secks and that they are only doing it for the sake of love, only for them to call you a lazy man if you can't satisfy them

7. The ones who will screen men with no mercy.. They screen men like Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance Hall audition, only for them to start attending prayer programmes and weekly services in church when they seem not to get a better dude and they don't want to settle for less because much has been expected of them from friend and families

8. The ones who have pursued their future partner out of ignorance and class, only for them to join the church choir, ushering unit when age is not on their side anymore

9. The ones who neglect a short kindhearted dude thereby running after a tall handsome dude with 6 packs, only for the guy to dump them and they start raining curses, saying all men are the same

10. The ones who will tell you they don't give out their number to strangers, only for them to be overwhelmed by regret why they didn't give it out at once

Feel free to add yours

Happy Sunday

Number 5 made me scatter laugh..

Nigerian ladies are really confused. Only a loving man will guide a woman accordingly then her joy will be full.

I used to know how happy my Ex used to be when we were together, now she is always looking confused.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by 100Cents: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

@ the bolded.. Bwhahahaahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

Ladies need guidance.

They should not be laughed at.

They are weak.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
Note- This write-up contain blunders and wrong use of words but that's out of my chest. No be corporate communications i dey do wink

Where Do You Belong ?

1. The ones who have been dying silently and have been patiently waiting for the opportunity for you to talk to strike up a convo, only for you to strike up a convo and ask them out and they will decline your request so as to prove to you that they are not cheap and when you are drifting away, they will start running after you so that you can ask them out once more and they will tell you YES immediately

2. The ones who bleach and after having multi colours and black knuckles, only for them to start blaming it on their friends who prescribed a wrong cream to them

3. The ones who will ask you "what do you think you are doing" even though they know deep down that they will end up giving in

4. The ones who will forsake you for a rich dude, only for them to start chasing you when the guy becomes poor and everything becomes good for you, saying it was the work of the devil

5. The ones who will outrightly tell you they don't do long distance relationship because they are in Lagos and you are in Aba, but they start giving you close marking when they are in Lagos and you are in London, saying "it's love that matters"

6. These are the ones who will tell you they don't like secks and that they are only doing it for the sake of love, only for them to call you a lazy man if you can't satisfy them

7. The ones who will screen men with no mercy.. They screen men like Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance Hall audition, only for them to start attending prayer programmes and weekly services in church when they seem not to get a better dude and they don't want to settle for less because much has been expected of them from friend and families

8. The ones who have pursued their future partner out of ignorance and class, only for them to join the church choir, ushering unit when age is not on their side anymore

9. The ones who neglect a short kindhearted dude thereby running after a tall handsome dude with 6 packs, only for the guy to dump them and they start raining curses, saying all men are the same

10. The ones who will tell you they don't give out their number to strangers, only for them to be overwhelmed by regret why they didn't give it out at once

Feel free to add yours

Happy Sunday
Sorry o.....m not guilty of any of d aforementioned tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by 100Cents: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
exthar87:

God is watching you
Even if we are must u tell the world
See hungry dudes bashing babes

Don't mind them.

The bashing is now too much.

I unsubscribe.

Let me tell you ladies a secret about guys.

We bash ladies who don't do our bidding.

So ignore the cry babies. That is why you can never see married men engaging in lady bashing..
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:

Sorry o.....m not guilty of any of d aforementioned tongue

Veegirl ar u sure ? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Veegirl ar u sure ? grin
Yeske grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:

Yeske grin

Are you saying you aint even guilty of number 3 ?

** say the truth and shame the devil oooo ** wink
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Are you saying you aint even guilty of number 3 ?

** say the truth and shame the devil oooo ** wink
Nah! Lai lai
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by jeflexy(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2014
see bashing, no lady to reply ni?? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:

Nah! Lai lai

Ooookay I lemme just say I believe but Inwardly I don't tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by jeflexy(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Where Do You Belong ?

Feel free to add yours

Happy Sunday
i asked a girl out 3yrs ago, she said she cant date me kus shes older than me with just a yr, but now shes back to my matter saying that there are many guys out there but theres something i got that they dont, i asked her what could that be, she said she doznt knw... lolxx.. their rate of confusion is really high and alarming....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.