Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC (2645 Views)

Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
I saw a topic on Nairaland today where pictures of youth corpers killed by rioters in the aftermath of the presidential election was displayed. The question I've got to ask is why was Buhari not prosecuted by ICC for allowing his supporters to kill and maim people and in the midst of it he didn't call them to order rather he went on air to support them.

7 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cc berem, Ngene Ukwuenu, barcanista, omenka, egift, firefire, bloodyassasin, biafraqueen, seun, ishilove, obinscopy, ngwakwe
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I saw a topic on Nairaland today where pictures of youth corpers killed by rioters in the aftermath of the presidential election was displayed. The question I've got to ask is why was Buhari not prosecuted by ICC for allowing his supporters to kill and maim people and in the midst of it he didn't call them to order rather he went on air to support them.
Prosecuted for what exactly? Too many clowns on nl

3 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari may not be directly link to the murder of the Youth corpers but his many utterances make him culpable of mass killing of Nigerians by his supporters angry

If What (Happened) In 2011 Should Again Happen In 2015, By The Grace Of God, The Dog And The Baboon Would All Be Soaked In Blood” - Mahamodu Buhari

Firefire:

May the soul of the departed ones killed after the outcome of 2011 Presidential election result REST IN PEACE cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by egift(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Stop forming in the mouth. BTW, how many people will Jonathan preside over their deaths before you start holding him responsible? And how many Trillions will miss under Jonathan administration before you think he should be in the jail after office?

7 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Prosecuted for what exactly? Too many clowns on nl
please let's not indulge in name calling and thrash this out. Why is uhuru kenyatta being prosecuted?

5 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

Stop forming in the mouth. BTW, how many people will Jonathan preside over their deaths before you start holding him responsible? And how many Trillions will miss under Jonathan administration before you think he should be in the jail after office?
. I think GMB should be in prison for orchestrating violence after he lost an election that was declared free and fair by observers.

6 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
please let's not indulge in name calling and thrash this out. Why is uhuru kenyatta being prosecuted?
Go and read the post election probe panel report and stop clowning abeg

4 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
In saner climes where justice is served notwithstanding the time the crime is commited, Buhari will be in prison for refusing to tone down his rhetorics even after he lost the election.

6 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
In saner climes where justice is served notwithstanding the time the crime is commited, Buhari will be in prison for refusing to tone down his rhetorics even after he lost the election.
And you don't consider yourself a clown? Smh

3 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and read the post election probe panel report and stop clowning abeg
i I think you were tutored very well by APC school of propaganda because you can't stand the truth when its staring at your face rather you shoot the messenger and cry fowl about the message.

5 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
i I think you were tutored very well by APC school of propaganda because you can't stand the truth when its staring at your face rather you shoot the messenger and cry fowl about the message.
Go and read and stop this show of shame.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and read and stop this show of shame.
. The shame should be on those who turned a blind eye when things are going awry.

4 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. The shame should be on those who turned a blind eye when things are going awry.
The security agencies and their commander in chief?

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Like obiaghelli said "you are a clown". Go read the probe panel report or petition the Attorney General for the report. Clown

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
Like obiaghelli said "you are a clown". Go read the probe panel report or petition the Attorney General for the report. Clown
This is what happens when the mods turn a blind eye to kindergarten trends on this section.

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
What happens to Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and a PDP member who called the act the destiny of the corps members? Did you condemn his, even on moral ground?
The person that should be warming up to face the ICC is Jonathan, for his actions and inactions that have led to the high spate of killing by Boko Haram. For your information, the Chief Prosecutor was in Nigeria some two years ago. Jonathan should be asking Kenyatta of Kenya what it feels like standing trial in the Hague.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
. I abhor violence and trust me that post election violence which GMB orchestrated will come out again and become his undoing, since he evaded the courts of justice he can never evade the court of the masses who will serve him dessert in the morning

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

This is what happens when the mods turn a blind eye to kindergarten trends on this section.
absolutely, especially That Ishilove, I am becoming uncomfortable with her seriously.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What happens to Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and a PDP member who called the act the destiny of the corps members? Did you condemn his, even on moral ground?
The person that should be warming up to face the ICC is Jonathan, for his actions and inactions that have led to the high spate of killing by Boko Haram. For your information, the Chief Prosecutor was in Nigeria some two years ago. Jonathan should be asking Kenyatta of Kenya what it feels like standing trial in the Hague.
. Isa Yuguda should be condenmed for the comments he made but if there was no killing by Buhari boys Yuguda will never come into the picture.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

. Truth hurts.

4 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. Isa Yuguda should be condenmed for the comments he made but if there was no killing by Buhari boys Yuguda will never come into the picture.
You recruited the boys for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari's many mean utterances will continue to hunt him even if he did not carried out the actual crime against humanity.

angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

. I can see you are diverting the message I'm asking about buhari to GEJ. Why do you disturb yourself with Gej, does he stop your ejaculation when you are masturbating?

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You recruited the boys for Buhari?
. If you think GMB means well for those boys then your head needs to be examined, has GMB ever condemned the almajiri system or proffer solution on how to stop it?

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. I can see you are diverting the message I'm asking about buhari to GEJ. Why do you disturb yourself with Gej, does he stop your ejaculation when you are masturbating?
You're confused, quoting my comment twice and making two differents comments that have no correlation.
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
absolutely, especially That Ishilove, I am becoming uncomfortable with her seriously.
Oya clap for yourself. So in your mind you just made a very profound statement, abi?

Do I look/sound like I care if you're comfortable with me?? If that is the impression I'm giving off then I must assure you that it is a VERY false impression. Mscheeeew.

The mods are not omnipresent, neither are they on Nairaland 24/7. Please use the report button to report mischief makers, and mention their usernames to get their attention. They'll handle the rest.

5 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Cc berem, Ngene Ukwuenu, barcanista, omenka, egift, firefire, bloodyassasin, biafraqueen, seun, ishilove, obinscopy, ngwakwe
Yes?
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Oya clap for yourself. So in your mind you just made a very profound statement, abi?

Do I look/sound like I care if you're comfortable with me?? If that is the impression I'm giving off then I must assure you that it is a VERY false impression. Mscheeeew.

The mods are not omnipresent, neither are they on Nairaland 24/7. Please use the report button to report mischief makers, and mention their usernames to get their attention. They'll handle the rest.
Madam, who pushed that aljharem "Ekiti" thread to fp last night? That was the most foooooooliiiish thread that was meant for joke section but was shamelessly pushed to FP by either you or some of your colleagues(or even your oga)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press / Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations / Breaking News! Buhari Has Nothing To Offer Nigera (geuss Who Said It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.