Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

...and The Network Provider Strikes Again - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ...and The Network Provider Strikes Again (301 Views)

Blackberry Internet Outage Strikes Again While Investors Get Antsy / Over 5 Million Airtel Nigeria Subscribers Cut Off The Network / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...and The Network Provider Strikes Again by klevajey: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's becoming sickening, the nefarious activities being undertaken by MTN... First, it was MTN goody..After the promises, some got but a greater percent didn't get anything...Now I was on my own reading minding my business when all of a sudden, I received the SMS that I have successfully subscribed to callertunez for N50 and N50 I was planning to use later now taken...Its high time we stop these S/A sh*tters because this kind of nonsense cannot happen in the U.S. Amiable Nigerians, its time we speak with one voice...THIS NONSENSE HAS TO STOP!!!!

(1) (Reply)

GIS, GPS, Satellite Imagery - Services, Products, Data, Solutions, Training / Buy Original Software / Antivirus / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.