Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others (21742 Views)

A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation / How Do I Graduate With 2'1 When I Have A 3.0 Gpa In 300L / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Kikyben2(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Moblord:
What's the best time to read. please advice. and how many hours should one spend reading in a day?
Everyone isn't the same, I might read and understand at night while someone else might not understand at night.

Try to find the category you fall into, all through my four years in school, I never read beyond 10pm.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Moblord(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kikyben2:

Everyone isn't the same, I might read and understand at night while someone else might not understand at night.

Try to find the category you fall into, all through my four years in school, I never read beyond 10pm.
Thank you. did you stayed in hostel or off campus?
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by DJMONACO(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kikyben2:

u r nt in science dept.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Kikyben2(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
DJMONACO:
u r nt in science dept.

I studied Statistics.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Kikyben2(f): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Moblord:
Thank you. did you stayed in hostel or off campus?

Off campus.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Moblord(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Kikyben2:

Off campus.
is there any disadvantage or challenges of staying off campus that u hv encountered?
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Doubleoo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
DJMONACO:
u r nt in science dept.

What do you mean by she's not in science department? I am a biochemist and i never remember any day i read at night and understand. If i try to read at night i wouldn't concentrate but chatting. So throughout my four years i don't read at night. I rather read in the morning or from 4pm to 9pm.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by medoyin(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Is it about reading at night?

Is it about staying off campus?

Is it about the dept?

Is it about graduating with first class or 2.1 without been able to defend it.

No, its solely depends on Oneself.

The moment you choose the wrong course or you are trying to impress a friend or your parents belief me, you have started failing.

If you read at night, you may still fail if your lecturer is the lazy type that wants what he taught and nothing else, you may not even read so hard but be oppurtuned to move with a right click who discuss everything after class, there you understand what the lecturer was saying all along.

Management or science, I believe they all produce first class or 2.1 so, its not an issue.

Staying on or off campus does not even matter so far you know your primary assignment.

What matters most is reading anything that comes your way, read jargons. Yes, I said jargons, you may think it won't help but the day you smile reading a jargon that became helpful, you will find more jargons to read.

If you're a science student nothing stops you from knowing countries in africa, europe etc and if you're a management student ,I see no reason why the law of grravity looks awkward to know or read how the computer really works.

Stop reading your notes alone and make use of google everyday.

4 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Natasha2(f): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow, this thread is just wonderful. Really helpful tips.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Mickeywilliams(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
yorex2011:
Well.. As for me.. I had an upper division 2nd class degree...i knw if i had put in my best i wud have gotten a first class.
So my first advice.. Put in ur utmost best so that at tge end of it all, you wud knw you tried your best ( to avoid d case of what i said in my second statement)

I had lots of close friends who graduated with first class, but didn't read with them except in my final yr.. And u knw wat.. I had my highest GP in that yr (4.7). So second advice.. Its ok being Friends with scholars but its even better when you study with them.

Plan your time, it's not about reading always.. There is time for everything... A time to study hard, a time to relax, time to play, time for your hobbies.. Plan your time well.

Knw thyself (Socrates).. Knw your capabilities and your limits.. Becos d scholar in ur class reads all through d night non stop doesn't mean you shud too (cos ur body might not be able to take such work).

Then very important.. Don't forget ur God for he maketh all things possible. Pray always, involve urself in spiritually uplifting activities and God will bless your hard work with success

God bless you all
Oga mi i sight yu....
How every Great UNIBEN!!!
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by DJMONACO(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Doubleoo:

What do you mean by she's not in science department? I am a biochemist and i never remember any day i read at night and understand. If i try to read at night i wouldn't concentrate but chatting. So throughout my four years i don't read at night. I rather read in the morning or from 4pm to 9pm.
D you say it looks easy.I find it hard to believe how one can cover long syllabus without creating time to study deep.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Kunle106(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kudos to everyone who have contributed, you guys already said my mind but I will still make my submission.
I am studying business education and in my final , i still maintains a CGPA of 3.8, with God as my backbone am trying to round it up to 4pointer though in my last semester.
My little secrets are as follows:
I always work smart; I tried as much as possible to understand the lecturer taking the course viz a viz his mode of assessment and marking guide. Also I make sure I read atleast 2hours daily during the semester, I try as much as possible to get past questions to study before exams cos it helps too. I don't follow multitude, I understands myself by studying early morning and noon because those are the best time I assimilate very well. At the beginning of every semester, I sets a target for myself and will work towards achieving it.
Although am a social person and also engage in little politics in school but I make sure I am very Time Conscious.
And lastly it is God who has been helping me and I always put Him first and acknowledge Him in everything I do. I submit

4 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Kikyben2(f): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
DJMONACO:

D you say it looks easy.I find it hard to believe how one can cover long syllabus without creating time to study deep.

Never said I didn't create time to read deep, I only said I never read at nights.

4 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by kaka22(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
To make 1st class or 2.1 is not hard and at the same time, it is not easy. It totally depends on the students. Determination, commitment, hardwork, discipline and most importantly, prayer are what potential first class and 2.1 students need to achieve their goals.

Let me give a brief account of how I made 2.1 and emerged the best graduating student in my department.
In my 100 level, I set a goal for myself which was to emerge as the best student in my department and finished with first class. In line with the above statement, i was committed to my study. I read everyday and I made sure that I didn't carry any note till the next day. At the end of 100 level, I made first class.
In my 200 level, I continued on the path to achieving my dreams(goals). Before I left for the break after 100 level exams, I collected 200level materials from senior colleagues and I read it before we resumed 200level. It helped as I had time to read other materials outside school work. It should be noted that at this time, I've started taking my department course and it required analytical skill and critical reasoning skill so I developed a method of practicing/discussing what I learnt in class outside the class. I usually stayed back in school after my lectures and moved to faj hall of residence in order to join guys in arguing about current political issues. By doing this, I understood/grounded what I learnt in class as I've subjected them to test of rigorous scrutiny and objective critique.
This continued till my part 3 and part 4. At the end of the day, I finished with 2.1 and emerged as the best graduating student in political science.

It should be noted that in my part 1 and part 4, I attended different social events but I didn't attend much in my part 2 to 3. Certain factors didn't allow me to finish with first class but I emerged as best graduating student.
LESSONS FOR INTERESTED 1ST AND
2.1 STUDENTS.

1). Set a goal for yourself and be committed to it.
2). Try as much as possible to stay clear of distractions like womanising(you can have like 4 to 5 gfs throughout your stay. You can have more than this if you know that it won't distract you but I seriously doubt it), drinking to stipour(I don't drink but if you drink, try and apply sense)
3). Always read everyday.
4). Surround yourself with brilliant students like yourself because iron sharpens iron.
5). Always attend class.
6). Be updated( especially for those in social sciences or art)
TO BE CONTINUED...(Low battery)pardon any typo. No time to proofread

9 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by deewon56: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaka22:
To make 1st class or 2.1 is not hard and at the same time, it is not easy. It totally depends on the students. Determination, commitment, hardwork, discipline and most importantly, prayer are what potential first class and 2.1 students need to achieve their goals.

Let me give a brief account of how I made 2.1 and emerged the best graduating student in my department.
In my 100 level, I set a goal for myself which was to emerge as the best student in my department and finished with first class. In line with the above statement, i was committed to my study. I read everyday and I made sure that I didn't carry any note till the next day. At the end of 100 level, I made first class.
In my 200 level, I continued on the path to achieving my dreams(goals). Before I left for the break after 100 level exams, I collected 200level materials from senior colleagues and I read it before we resumed 200level. It helped as I had time to read other materials outside school work. It should be noted that at this time, I've started taking my department course and it required analytical skill and critical reasoning skill so I developed a method of practicing/discussing what I learnt in class outside the class. I usually stayed back in school after my lectures and moved to faj hall of residence in order to join guys in arguing about current political issues. By doing this, I understood/grounded what I learnt in class as I've subjected them to test of rigorous scrutiny and objective critique.
This continued till my part 3 and part 4. At the end of the day, I finished with 2.1 and emerged as the best graduating student in political science.

It should be noted that in my part 1 and part 4, I attended different social events but I didn't attend much in my part 2 to 3. Certain factors didn't allow me to finish with first class but I emerged as best graduating student.
LESSONS FOR INTERESTED 1ST AND
2.1 STUDENTS.

1). Set a goal for yourself and be committed to it.
2). Try as much as possible to stay clear of distractions like womanising(you can have like 4 to 5 gfs throughout your stay. You can have more than this if you know that it won't distract you but I seriously doubt it), drinking to stipour(I don't drink but if you drink, try and apply sense)
3). Always read everyday.
4). Surround yourself with brilliant students like yourself because iron sharpens iron.
5). Always attend class.
6). Be updated( especially for those in social sciences or art)
TO BE CONTINUED...(Low battery)pardon any typo. No time to proofread
tanx xo much...#MOTIVATE
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by kaka22(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
deewon56:
tanx xo much...#MOTIVATE
You are welcome...
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by oluwatobi01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Doubleoo:

Yea,different strokes for different folks..By d way,u 'r nt yet a biochemist untill u 've a doctorate degree wth many publication...
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Doubleoo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
oluwatobi01:

Yea,different strokes for different folks..By d way,u 'r nt yet a biochemist untill u 've a doctorate degree wth many publication...

That's fallacious! I'm a biochemist, i resound it. I know what i'm up to. If i was admitted to study medicine and surgery then, i would be a doctor today. So what's your reason for saying that?

1 Like

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Gozieobasi: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
literarymathy:

I love your addition to this post.

I would love to repeat what you said again with emphasis because this is something that kills alot of students :
[b][/b]

Always study yourself and know how your body and brain works. If not you will end up reading and not understanding a single thing.
tanx
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Doctor20002(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
great opportunity u can win a visa nd
scholarship click d link below to attend
the program http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD55764538
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by myke1759(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
my only problem is mathematics. i find it difficult to understand it. and i'm studying Banking and finance. just wrote our first semester exam, now waiting for result. i dont want what happened to me during our exams, to repeat itself. any solution? it's depressing seeing people who you are better than academically, making fun of you indirectly, parading theirselves as mini- god because you are not good in mathematics
. Hey bro, you can do it. Just have the mind-set of "I CAN". I'm a year 2 student University of lagos and I study accounting. I was nevr a good student at maths not until I got into unilag. I was an art student in secondary sch and I'm sure u know how much arts student hate maths with the mind set " I'm never gonn' need it". Art student? Accounting? Yes! Wanted to study law but I switched to studying accounting Fr a reason best known to myslf. In my year 1 first semester, I was made to knw that I will do maths till I graduate as an accounting student,there my hatred for maths changed. I read, read-again, again and again I made maths my friend and I was opened to learn from others. You see, I had 92/100 in maths(fba) the highest score in my dept with Gpa 4.63. My fellow students came to me to teach them maths in second semester. All u need do is to focus, practice questions(pq), be consistent and pray hard. As par the mini-gods in ur dept, pay no attention to them. I had the same experience and believe me they all came to me, after seeing my maths score, for friendship. Be yourslf, work hard and pray hard. All the best bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by peter1994(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
well i don't know really know how to put this cos am not properly motivated this evening.
but having benefited alot from something like this i feel compelled to contribute my.2 Cents

One thing u all must understand is that change is constant (what use to work in 2009 might not work in 2015), so any strategy see ppl use or u read about, try and adjust it to fit ur own situation

2 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by peter1994(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
.sorry d write up is messed up; i may write something better soon by God's Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Ema2nty: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hello guys, it's great to be on this thread. Thumps up to the OP for creating the thread and an avenue for people to share their academic experience and hurdles. In the light of the topic at hand I would like to share a little thought so as to encourage someone out there. With all humility, I would say that I happen to be recipient/holder of a First Class honours degree( not by shear luck but by a conscious and consciencious effort) in EEE from one of Nigeria's best ivry league colleges and currently a postgraduate student and graduate assistant lecturer. Graduating with a good grade from school is not so difficult as many believe it to be but a result of a consistent, dedicated effort geared towards achieving a goal. I would like to seize this opportunity to crave the indulgence of all undergraduates on this thread to in God's name take their studies seriously if they're not already doing so. I say this in the light of the current reality of the Nigerian job market. As of today, the Nigerian job market has become so dense and competitive that having a 2.2 is useless let alone a third class because most jobs advertised by employers these days put 2.1 as their benchmark. Due to the saturation of the Nigerian job market, the 2.1 benchmark is no longer adequate to seive graduates so employers now advocate for graduates with five credit in one sitting in waec. The implication of this is that if it happens that you were a "not so good" student in your secondary school so were able to get into the university by combining two waec results but eventually got better in the university and probably was able to graduate with a first class through shear hard work and determination; am sorry to inform you that you going to have a very big problem in your hands when you start applying to job vacancies because most employers especially employers of the BIG coys ( like the big audit firms; kpmg, PWC, Ernst and young, deliotte, the big oil MNC like shell, oando, etc) require candidates with good grades from uni and good grades in waec ( atleast five credits including Maths and English). So for the forks still battling with waec who happen to be on this thread, please learn a thing from the above. Well to avoid excessive ranting, I will like to posit that the decision to make a first class in the university is best made before beginning the first semester of the first year of the degree program. This so because it programs one's mind for success from the very beginning. The research that lends gridance to the above assertion was carried out by a Nigeria respected Public speaker, Motivational speaker and personal/corporate development coach- FELA DOUROTOYE. To close my ranting I will simply say that it cost far less to succeed than to fail- the price for success is less expensive compared to the shame of failure. SUCCESS at whatever endeavour cannot be achieved without Planning, focus, determination, perseverance, self-believe and God.

Please have the patience to read through the above and feel free to drop a question.....BTW pls bardon any grammatical inconsistency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ema2nty:
Hello guys, it's great to be on this thread. Thumps up to the OP for creating the thread and an avenue for people to share their academic experience and hurdles. In the light of the topic at hand I would like to share a little thought so as to encourage someone out there. With all humility, I would say that I happen to be recipient/holder of a First Class honours degree( not by shear luck but by a conscious and consciencious effort) in EEE from one of Nigeria's best ivry league colleges and currently a postgraduate student and graduate assistant lecturer. Graduating with a good grade from school is not so difficult as many believe it to be but a result of a consistent, dedicated effort geared towards achieving a goal. I would like to seize this opportunity to crave the indulgence of all undergraduates on this thread to in God's name take their studies seriously if they're not already doing so. I say this in the light of the current reality of the Nigerian job market. As of today, the Nigerian job market has become so dense and competitive that having a 2.2 is useless let alone a third class because most jobs advertised by employers these days put 2.1 as their benchmark. Due to the saturation of the Nigerian job market, the 2.1 benchmark is no longer adequate to seive graduates so employers now advocate for graduates with five credit in one sitting in waec. The implication of this is that if it happens that you were a "not so good" student in your secondary school so were able to get into the university by combining two waec results but eventually got better in the university and probably was able to graduate with a first class through shear hard work and determination; am sorry to inform you that you going to have a very big problem in your hands when you start applying to job vacancies because most employers especially employers of the BIG coys ( like the big audit firms; kpmg, PWC, Ernst and young, deliotte, the big oil MNC like shell, oando, etc) require candidates with good grades from uni and good grades in waec ( atleast five credits including Maths and English). So for the forks still battling with waec who happen to be on this thread, please learn a thing from the above. Well to avoid excessive ranting, I will like to posit that the decision to make a first class in the university is best made before beginning the first semester of the first year of the degree program. This so because it programs one's mind for success from the very beginning. The research that lends gridance to the above assertion was carried out by a Nigeria respected Public speaker, Motivational speaker and personal/corporate development coach- FELA DOUROTOYE. To close my ranting I will simply say that it cost far less to succeed than to fail- the price for success is less expensive compared to the shame of failure. SUCCESS at whatever endeavour cannot be achieved without Planning, focus, determination, perseverance, self-believe and God.

Please have the patience to read through the above and feel free to drop a question.....BTW pls bardon any grammatical inconsistency.

Your post is amazing. I admire your input. It's encouraging to even myself, a graduate. I currently work as an assistant lecturer in Kwara State College of Education although with the intent of moving to a varsity after my masters. I admire you for delving into the academia after your degree. Most first class products want to eat oil money without considering that it will lay waste to what's in their brain. Although I wasn't able to make a first class because of the nature of my discipline (English and Literary Studies) which uses subjective marking and other factors such as the fact that I never intended to study the course. I was jolted there from Law and later loved the course in my second semester of 100level which was a big blow on me. I also gained admission quite young. Barely 15+ then so I had to discover myself. I was able to meet up, change course and broke records(made parallel As at times). However, I came out with a 2'1 and a certificate as the best graduating student. I intend to pursue masters this year.
Meanwhile which school is EEE. Pardon my ignorance. I would like to make your acquaintance so that we can share ideas.

1 Like

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Olamyyde(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
I recommend two books for any one who wants to be a 1st class student:

1) Accelerated learning by Brian tracy
2) becoming a master student(14th edition)

These two books have literally changed my mindset over the past 2 months as I now believe I can learn anything fast and easily and retain it. Successful people are people with an extraordinary psychology or mindset or attitude. The first step to be an extraordinary student is to change your attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by DJMONACO(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ema2nty:

Congrats sir
wch course did u do and what study tips do u prescribe to odas?
On the average,how many hours did you read daily?
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by khattab008: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
^^^
I think read Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE).

@Literatymathy.
Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by haryormeedeh(f): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice work op, I am a 200 level elect elect student with a cgpa of 4.18.i just finished my first year. I really want a first class but I don't like reading for long hours and I think that's what is affecting me.is there anything I can do?

2 Likes

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
haryormeedeh:
Nice work op, I am a 200 level elect elect student with a cgpa of 4.18.i just finished my first year. I really want a first class but I don't like reading for long hours and I think that's what is affecting me.is there anything I can do?

Since you don't like reading for long, you have to master how to read fast so as to cover the gaps. Again, learn to associate reading with fun. I don't know about others but for me, whenever I'm reading, I take a sweetened gum or sip on coke and ONLY take those when I'm reading so whenever I see gum or coke, my brain signals reading and whenever I feel like reading, the sweetness of coke and gum comes to mind. The environment in which you read also matters. Make sure it is harmonious with your personality. Never ever force yourself to read when your brain is not willing. Learn to read more early in the morning. Drink ginseng coffee (it was like brain fuel for me then)-it helps with eidectic memory. Always attend classes and participate well. Since you don't read for long, make sure you have a discussion group with the best brains in your class. They will do the extra reading and dump it on you. grin
Your cgpa is not out of point in garnering a first. You just need to concentrate on making As all through. Let the thought possess you and fuel you. Think of it in church, in the bathroom, toilet, with your boy/girl friend (if you have one), everytime and everywhere. The power released by the creative process will materialise your dreams in ways you'll never comprehend. So don't give up. Find out what works for you and stick to it. Only expand its functions so as for you to cover more grounds.
You can ask me any question(s) you want. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Lescott7(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am a 200l student studying business education in one of the state universities in the south west Nigeria with A CGPA of 4.41 but have always love to graduate with a first class which noboby has ever had in my dept. Lecturers in my department are so strict which I also know and have met with some senior colleagues whom they told me that they were even in first class already after there year1 but our lecturers finally pull them to 2.1.pls wat do I do in this kind of environment I am?

1 Like

Re: First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lescott7:
Am a 200l student studying business education in one of the state universities in the south west Nigeria with A CGPA of 4.41 but have always love to graduate with a first class which noboby has ever had in my dept. Lecturers in my department are so strict which I also know and have met with some senior colleagues whom they told me that they were even in first class already after there year1 but our lecturers finally pull them to 2.1.pls wat do I do in this kind of environment I am?

There's nothing wrong in wanting to break the record. That should be your main focus. Trying to break the jinx in your department. To actualize that, you have to know what others (including yourself ) are doing wrong. Something must be sucking down the scores. Is it practicals? Semester exams, IT, project? Find out what drags people down and wear a "long wrapper" on it.
You have to befriend all the lecturers and make them like you since subjective marking comes to play, then their marks will largely depend on whether they like your efforts or not. Make sure they do by the little things they observe in your person.
It is easier to get a first class in such department at the final year level when it is much difficult for the result to be manipulated. It will come as a blow to the dons and it will take them like a tide and there's nothing they can do. To actualize this, make sure you steal an A in your project especially if it's a 6units credit. Make sure you get parallel As and target 3uunit courses. Make sure your IT and defence (if you do them) are spotless. Then see the miracle falling in place.
Finally, devote yourself to the God of your understanding and petition your wish. Faith works wonders. Don't ever relent or think of giving up one bit. A first class is yours but it demands not just hard work but hard thoughts and foresight. Forecast your future now...

You can ask me any more question(s). Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University / MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist / ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.