Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

To The Christian Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Christian Preachers (397 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Money Hungry Prosperity Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Christian Preachers by Samneer: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
When I look into churches today all I could see is a loss of Christian souls. Oh! What depradations, what extortions on account of the scandals by which the spiritual head of Christendom is surrounded. Those that were ought to be found in the way of the lord are now the ones involving in scandals.

Alas! What we have now is spurious and prideful holiness. The only objective and mission of our so called Christian leaders is money, money and money, in so much that those who should preach the truth, utter nothing but falsehoods, and are not only tolerated but rewarded, because the greater the lies the greater their gain. It is from this foul spring that such tainted and duty water flows. Scandal caused by the clergies hurls so many poor souls into eternal condemnation. We need a great reformation.

Oh! What about the widespread in declecision and degradation of faith and piety, different preachers with several scandalous methods to suit their selfish and greedy motives, all in the name of Christ. Preachers are now becoming more sophisticated heavy and materialistic instead of reaching out to the dying future of the nation. You see them accumulating wealth, buying private jets and the likes. Wonders! Wonders! They say shall never cease to occur, you now see our so called humble and respected religious leaders now having multiples and retinue of bodyguards and security men. Do you not know, what you are professing? You are acclaiming that God is no more willing and able to protect you. You see pastors, reverends and Bishops even shepherds shouting "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm".....

What about salvation? Have you forgotten the divine precept of Christ's coming to the world the first time is salvation. Tell people about salvation. Resolve to renew your salvation.

As for me, I'm resolved to do what is right without troubling myself about my current challenges. I desire to confess the lord. For Christ is my priest, His blood is my sacrifice and His altar my confessional.

(1) (Reply)

Grasp The Father’s Hand And Be Lifted Up / Music: Am Grateful ~ Son Amos / Creative/intellectual Power Dwelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.