Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building (878 Views)

TB Joshua Begs Ikeja High Court To Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Building / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Hillarious ! At an Ikeja Court, Owls Disrupt Court Proceedings, Cause Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by sweetbb(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
TB Joshua has asked an Ikeja High Court to stop ongoing inquest of September 12 collapsed building that claimed many lives.Read full story here: http://www...nl/2014/11/tb-joshua-begs-ikeja-court-to-stop.html
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by simplemach(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Y should investigations stop? I refuse to think what i think am about to think...
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by sweetbb(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Did you read the news?Find out what he said from the link
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by lomprico(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
sweetbb:
Did you read the news?Find out what he said from the link
Why not post d full story here.
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by sweetbb(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Do you expect me to type around 1000 words here?
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by focus7: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
sweetbb:
Do you expect me to type around 1000 words here?
copy and paste.
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by sweetbb(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nobody does that here.You give an overview of the story and then drop the link for people that are interested in reading the full story.If you keep posting the whole story nairaland will be boring
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by udemzyudex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thats the norm in Nigeria,they sweep important case under the carpet,he also don't to be left behind...
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by sweetbb(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Let us see what happens at the end
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by lomprico(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
focus7:
copy and paste.
U dey mind d akamu?
Re: TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building by freenortheast: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
TB J Y? Let the panel investigating the collapse do their work. At the end of the day, two things will happen, either you are acquitted or indicted.........is as simple as that. So, Oga pastor abeg NO DO BUSY BODI, wait for judgment day.

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari Likely To Choose Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate / What Triggered My Interest To Contest For President- John Wesley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.