Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Is It Hard To Say Sorry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Hard To Say Sorry (480 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Say Sorry by sammieone(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
I grew up with plenty of Humility and Respect for people but suddenly realize I will rather give excuse than tell someone am sorry.
Its common these especially among men. I feel the height today when my sister remainded me that I didn't call her on her birthday...instead of apologizing I put up excuses.
I want to know why and give us insight on how to correct it.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Say Sorry by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's just unnecesary ego and pride.
One of my favourite portions of the bible is the part that says to prefer one another in love..., really, if you don't think you're the bestest and rightest, saying sorry ain't that difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Fight Bad Breath / A Letter From Heaven / Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.