Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood (45765 Views)

8 Facts About The Hymen You Should Know / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Hardeyoye: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
I have got so many experiences to share but there are too many children on Nairaland. Wish some information can be sensored and followed if tagged 'FOR ADULTS ONLY', Hmmm.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by brownlord: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Nosyke:

**coughs***...............

Make I follow you cough, she go don forget that play with Alex when she was 16. Plus self servicing

And,

Spirit husband

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by UjSizzle(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Interesting article. I've always wondered how it's possible for virgin women to menstruate if the hymen is supposed to be a covering. And why people say athletes often lose theirs before they have penetrative sex. Now I know better, thanks smiley

Now I'm stuck with wondering why women even have hymens to start with.

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by brownlord: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

YOU didnt bleed on your first time?! shocked shocked

His diick size must have been abominably small o.. shocked

Plus the unaccounted/unofficial "first time"
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2014
chymystique:

LOL.. My experience or no experience doesn't explain the bleeding issue... I just want to knw what causes the bleeding most females tend to ve during their first intercourse since you said hymen rupture is rarely the cause.. That's my question

I have a question for you.

Do you know for a fact that MOST females bleed during their first intercourse?

Have you seen one that bled during her first intercourse?

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2014
may God bless my girl! for honouring me with her virginity

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by koolg: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
chymystique:

LOL.. Okay before I share it, I want to know how the hymen can grow back? grin tongue grin

Is this paragraph for real? Lol.. Ve never heard of it oo.. Thank you for telling us this new scope grin grin grin

don't try it oo because your oversize poosie will betray u. and sowie it doesn't grow back
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nosyke(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
brownlord:

Make I follow you cough, she go don forget that play with Alex when she was 16. Plus self servicing

And,

Spirit husband

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by adedayourt(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok so I finally got ans to ma ove the years quest

If the V* is covered up wit hymen, hw com dey stil xpernc monthly circle?

So d tin is not covering d entranc air-tight.

Interesting
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2014
no meaning #copy and paste
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nosyke(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Oh dear.............. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, falls off indomie tree cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by figment232(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Cholls:
my brother you are the teacher you answer the question yourself. Thanks and God bless you for your continuous effort to educate us MORE grin grin grin
Na copy n paste
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Joshuadon: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2014
This what we already know, you could have written DAT concisely,precisely and straight,.......... saga

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by johndwayy(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
harryfish:
Nice topic.
@ OP! Finally you have put to rest my troubled mind. Have been meaning to ask this as a question but shame will not allow me. I remembered my first experience after waitng 4 years I was really humiliated and embarrassed. On that special day lo and behold no blood. I was believed to have been lying and pretending all along that I was untainted when I was not. Till this day I keep asking myself what went wrong. I don't ever contribute when issues bout virginity is being discussed. I am still dyingg of the shame within me.
Eyah...I feel ur pain
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by uzolexis(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Didn't you read what the OP said?? It has nothing 2 do with the size of the dick jor,on the contrary the dick was abnormally large.
Nosyke:

**coughs***...............

U will soon choke,keep coughing angry
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by uzolexis(f): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
busky101:
u just sounded like my big bro that lives in leuven, what's with u guys and yeah bye or ok bye!!!!smh

#Okbye grin grin
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by ddooskie(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
hmmm..we learn new things everyday. I've always been bothered by this hymen(a thin membrane that blocks the *****) yet how come they(virgins) menstruate..but I now know better. cheesy
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by busky101(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
uzolexis:

#Okbye grin grin
ngwanu bye

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by telad(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
eightsin:
Got tired of reading half way.

Lazy bone, if na how to make money or job alert now, u go read.

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by uzolexis(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
brownlord:

Plus the unaccounted/unofficial "first time"
brownlord:

And,

Spirit husband

why are you on my case na,are you the spirit husband
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
harryfish:
Nice topic.
@ OP! Finally you have put to rest my troubled mind. Have been meaning to ask this as a question but shame will not allow me. I remembered my first experience after waitng 4 years I was really humiliated and embarrassed. On that special day lo and behold no blood. I was believed to have been lying and pretending all along that I was untainted when I was not. Till this day I keep asking myself what went wrong. I don't ever contribute when issues bout virginity is being discussed. I am still dyingg of the shame within me.

4 years and you couldn't google about it or ask a female doctor, Hmmmmmmm #smh
thank God you're cleared from all allegations now, make sure he reads this

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry but you lost me when you started guessing... these claims are unfounded

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsAnyanwu:
A friend of mine didn't bleed during her first intercourse ,and I started arguing with her that it aint possible,ignorance is indeed bliss,nkechi I am sorry ooo, come nd read for urself ooo . Op pls teach me more.Tnx

you see what you've caused
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
1stola:
High men...

see your mouth like hymen lol grin grin grin
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nosyke(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
uzolexis:

Didn't you read what the OP said?? It has nothing 2 do with the size of the dick jor,on the contrary the dick was abnormally large.

@Uzo, just stop already................................, here in Pakistan where I school, we are not interested
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
If ladies have hymen, what do men have?
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by ameer2: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Realtouchnot:

Thanks, symbiosis is correct. But strictly speaking, commensalism is a type of symbiosis, hence the relationship between man and this species of bacteria is most appropriately termed commensalism. The other strict term would have been mutualism, but the bacteria does not "directly" give man any benefit. I can still learn, anyway. I guess my biology should be rusty by now.
Wit dis topic n vast explanation above,i cn gallantly beat my chaist dat ur first class graduate
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
adedayourt:
Ok so I finally got ans to ma ove the years quest

If the V* is covered up wit hymen, hw com dey stil xpernc monthly circle?

So d tin is not covering d entranc air-tight.

Interesting

air tight lol grin grin grin

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
uzolexis:

abnormal large! omg shocked
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by uzolexis(f): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nosyke:

@Uzo, just stop already................................, here in Pakistan where I school, we are not interested

how will you be interested in Pakistan when you are running for your life tongue tongue
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
uzolexis:

spirit husband and spirit wife has located themselves on nairaland shocked grin cheesy

brownlord:

And,
Spirit husband
uzolexis:

spirit husband and spirit wife has located themselves on nairaland shocked grin cheesy

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jonsin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
preshuzpearl:
Sorry but you lost me when you started guessing... these claims are unfounded

educate us then about it

Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation / Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery