Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End (4257 Views)

See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / What Semester Is Uni Ibadan In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by MrBiggs: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Extom(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oh Lord!!! Nostalgia embarassed
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION:
Palm oil Rice grin yeah... My end of the semester last life line.. Problem is the usual kitchen Rambo' I have as friends, they just come and lie down under heat in ur room, cracking dry jokes and bringing up stale stories to pass time just for the food to be served... So after I cook finish I go just carry pot put under bed.
I used to notice that too ...but u wicked ooo
For their mind 'bad market'
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by RaeMystix: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ #3, pretty much every university/ boarding school student has cooked this at some point. grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by fr3do(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was licking butter yesterday
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vivly:
Nothing. We use that period to watch our weight.
lolz....
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
fr3do:
that shows u are enjoying.......what should I call u omo buti
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by fr3do(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Joshpet1:
that shows u are enjoying.......what should I call u omo buti

cheesy
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Osgilliat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
there is this compound i stayed off campus at iworoko,ekiti.there are various of vegetables in the compound, whenever it is igbeyin iworoko, we will then take like four kind of vegetables joined together with grounding pepper encouraged with bush rat hunted ourselves.for that week we would live life of a king.back then whenever we heard the shouting of snake snake,we were always the first in the scene just to claim the killed snake. 100 level days was so full of fun to some extends.
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Honey and yam embarassed

used indomie spice to prepare soup cry

crayfish stew ingredients:crayfish,egg and groundnut oil. Lord,have mercy
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Osgilliat:
there is this compound i stayed off campus at iworoko,ekiti.there are various of vegetables in the compound, whenever it is igbeyin iworoko, we will then take like four kind of vegetables joined together with grounding pepper encouraged with bush rat hunted ourselves.for that week we would live life of a king.back then whenever we heard the shouting of snake snake,we were always the first in the scene just to claim the killed snake. 100 level days was so full of fun to some extends.
omg!! U guys live in d jungle
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
jossi994:
Honey and yam embarassed

used indomie spice to prepare soup cry

crayfish stew ingredients:crayfish,egg and groundnut oil. Lord,have mercy
lolz....to me its enjoyment
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by fiftynaira(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
In france were I school we don't lack food...
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Mustack: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
fr3do:
watin you be monkey ni
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
fiftynaira:
In france were I school we don't lack food...
with all those uncooked seafood ...
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by fr3do(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mustack:

watin you be monkey ni

Where monkey see butter chop?
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is a well carved nail, it should be hitting fp soon

softsparky!! Is that you? shocked

op u forget beans, the one u cook en allow to burn small
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
daveP:
This is a well carved nail, it should be hitting fp soon

softsparky!! Is that you? shocked

op u forget beans, the one u cook en allow to burn small
is d question for me? .I'm nat softsparky by d way
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by daveP(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Joshpet1:
is d question for me? .I'm nat softsparky by d way
d questions? Atall
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by asaridokuboyansh(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Lmao,..end of semester people will be inventing foods both malnurished and under-manurished foods,.yet we still looking healthy...praise be God.
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by amokeme(f): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Here is noodles o... some pple can eat it 3times daily..
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by worisj(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2014
I dont know what you guys are talking about o.......here in France where I school we don't end the semester....the semester ends us!!!
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by armadeo(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Joshpet1:
using beans that has been cooked to point of liquefaction to take EBA .....like that

Yuck!!

Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by zonax(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Omg! Xo funny. Can't stop laughing.
Bro taking butter, it's not good for your health especially the heart.
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2014
asaridokuboyansh:
Lmao,..end of semester people will be inventing foods both malnurished and under-manurished foods,.yet we still looking healthy...praise be God.
its just God helping students since d earth was created
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2014
amokeme:
Here is noodles o... some pple can eat it 3times daily..
how n where will u get d money for NOODLES
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2014
worisj:
I dont know what you guys are talking about o.......here in France where I school we don't end the semester....the semester ends us!!!
lolZ.......definitely!!!
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2014
zonax:
Omg! Xo funny. Can't stop laughing.
Bro taking butter, it's not good for your health especially the heart.
that's y I called him omo buti....
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by omotenah(f): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Jollof garium indeed
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2014
omotenah:
Jollof garium indeed
try it
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
diaz diz particular delicacy I do also prepare myself though its very uncommon..... its prepared with garri palm oil, little salt and water stir together without bein boiled. so I call it ekuru oni garri cuz at time wen u av stew it goes very well wit it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Pictures/ Profile Of Notable Nigerians Who Attended Your University. / Secondary School Students Writing Exams for UNILAG Undergraduates! / Federal Poly Ede Post Utme Has Been Postponed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.