Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland (766 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Did You Come About Nl? / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
It was during my admission days my uncle told me about nairaland dat I can get infos from fellow aspirant since then have became an addict
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Inkredible(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Google told me.....
Can u beat that?
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Inkredible:
Google told me.....
Can u beat that?
what's smelling?

LiES
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Inkredible(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
ojingbe:
what's smelling?

LiES
If you say so boss!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by MayflowerB(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tried searching google one day nd I clicked on a link which directed me here......have been an addict since den.....was a guest for 3yrs before finally becoming a member dis yr
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
MayflowerB:
Tried searching google one day nd I clicked on a link which directed me here......have been an addict since den.....was a guest for 3yrs before finally becoming a member dis yr
hilarious after 3yrs
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by MayflowerB(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
ojingbe:
hilarious after 3yrs
It was fun being a guest..... at least u get to escape d bitter tongue of some nairalnders
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
MayflowerB:

It was fun being a guest..... at least u get to escape d bitter tongue of some nairalnders
that's true sha
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Went to a cafe to print out my course registration form. Wen I logged on,Nairaland forum was right infront of me.

I went thru d frontpage news & found them educative & interestin.

Bn hooked since then.
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oga seun invited me himself
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by CORELDRAW(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Oga seun invited me himself
me tew... If he invite u also, click like #PersonalInvite
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
CORELDRAW:
me tew... If he invite u also, click like #PersonalInvite
personal ko personal ni
Re: How Did You Come To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2014
From coming across a handful of nairalanders back in school. Didn't think much of the site but knew it was Nigerian-centric so expected hungry Nigerians as regular contributors. Dismissed the site immediately.

Came across it last year when my friend told me Seun banks with xxxx and is extremely wealthy from the site. Guy showed me the site and I laughed off his claims saying it looked abandoned so not of any worth.

Inputted a few questions into google and for some reason nairaland had the highest search results. Entered the site and saw Nigerian views to world happenings. Decided to join the site to recruit freelancers for my upcoming business venture and impart knowledge while at it. Unemployment has made my stay here longer than first anticipated.

(1) (Reply)

Women And Already Made Husband. / Top Events That Happened Within Nland This Week (14-18)--NAWE NEWS / Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.