Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Looking Out For Prospective Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking Out For Prospective Business (412 Views)

My Labour Of Love To Prospective Business Owners / Looking Out Dere To Set Up A Car Wash Biznees? / I Need Link To A Loan Of 500k For A Prospective Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Out For Prospective Business by Toongee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Smack Communications Limited just introduced a library at http://lib.smackcomms.com.

We're a print and publishing services company providing small and large scale printing, photography, graphics designs and WordPress websites.

The library is out to showcase publications cutting across different interests... magazines, books and so on. Its our third week now and we're open to business ideas, with some of our own which we can discuss if you are interested.

Please do visit the library and contact us for talks. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is The Largest Importer Of Kerosene From The US / I Need A Binary Professional Trader. / The Secrets Of Earning At Least $1000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.