Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? (25681 Views)

Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Montaque(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Every uniOn slicing meat frOm the p0lity,even t0 the detriment 0f their fell0w c0mpatri0ts. When Nigeria falls, let us n0t blame anyb0dy!.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

left alone for me, i would suggest evry1 in the health sector graduates with MBBS then we can have MBBS-nurses, MBBS-lab techs etc that way evry1 gets to be treated equally.

some johesu charlatans can be so daft, sorry to say. If u want mbbs i believe jamb form is still on sale.

3 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by pharmguru: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ACM10:

he he he. . . I can't stop laughing. This your comment is as straight as cigarette stick. You can't treat unequal men equally. Even God treats archangels different from angels. So who are we to act differently.
i share your laugh too bro.
lets just see how long the "archangels" can run "heaven" witout the "angels".

the hospital can never function properly without JOHESU.
the doctors know that....JOHESU knws that and the FG knows that too.
lets see who wins this game of thrones.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by ebner70(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
NMA and ASUU we know, pls who is johesu? undecided angry sad

6 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by otokx(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
The public is tired of all them Johesu, NMA, etc whose only impact is in state owned institutions. There is an alternative in private practice, government should employ no work no pay.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by pharmguru: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
kcdegr8:

some johesu charlatans can be so daft, sorry to say. If u want mbbs i believe jamb form is still on sale. Or better still go hug transformer tongue
belive me, when i got my admision for pharmacy, you would never hv gotten the admision with me. that was how competitive it was. i never said i wanted MBBS i said that will be a hilarious idea. anyway, am not like you who wrote jamb 5 times and even still, had to bribe your way before you got MBBS just because the ONLY way you can make it in life is to become a doctor and trample on JOHESU's rights in the process. the real doctors who got MBBS with ease will never blab like u. they dont brag about it either. only losers who couldnt get MBBS on one trial like you tink its a big deal getting MBBS. if i had applied for MBBS in the same school you applied for you would never hav gotten that MBBS you so proud of sef. would hav displaced you a hundred times over

2 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by drered(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

you dont know much about pharmacists....do you?
see, pharmacists are not stuck to the hospital like you guys. they can always find a place outside the hospital. the doctors know that and so, in the actual sense, they are the ones feeling threatened by the pharmacists.
and because of their fears of losing most of their work to the pharmacists, they are fighting seriously to inhibit any form of growth in pharmacy education. Little wonder they were alarmed when the issue of PHARM.D came up. they knew that with any slight increase in the parmacists' clinical knowledge, they will be faced with stiff competition.
so dear, its the doctors that are feeling threatened by the pharmacists. and you know what?...i think the doctors "FEAR" secretly that shud the FG meet the demands of JOHESU, they will lose some of their respects and meet with stiff competition. that kinda explain the reason for their strike action. but dont worry sha....it will remain "our little secret".....hahaha
Mistake?

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by pharmguru: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
ebner70:
NMA and ASUU we know, pls who is johesu? undecided angry sad
good thing you asking now....shows the strike is having effects already.
belive me you will soon know the full meaning by yourself

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by pharmguru: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
drered:
Mistake?
didnt quite understand you....just counter the facts lets see
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by drered(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

didnt quite understand you....just counter the facts lets see
You probably quoted me wrongly.. Go through my posts again..
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

belive me, when i got my admision for pharmacy, you would never hv gotten the admision with me. that was how competitive it was. i never said i wanted MBBS i said that will be a hilarious idea. anyway, am not like you who wrote jamb 5 times and even still, had to bribe your way before you got MBBS just because the ONLY way you can make it in life is to become a doctor and trample on JOHESU's rights in the process. the real doctors who got MBBS with ease will never blab like u. they dont brag about it either. only losers who couldnt get MBBS on one trial like you tink its a big deal getting MBBS. if i had applied for MBBS in the same school you applied for you would never hav gotten that MBBS you so proud of sef. would hav displaced you a hundred times over
story for d gods grin

5 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by phantom(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

see, pharmacists are not stuck to the hospital like you guys. they can always find a place outside the hospital. the doctors know that and so, in the actual sense, they are the ones feeling threatened by the pharmacists.
and because of their fears of losing most of their work to the pharmacists, they are fighting seriously to inhibit any form of growth in pharmacy education. Little wonder they were alarmed when the issue of PHARM.D came up. they knew that with any slight increase in the parmacists' clinical knowledge, they will be faced with stiff competition.
so dear, its the doctors that are feeling threatened by the pharmacists. and you know what?.
..i think the doctors "FEAR" secretly that shud the FG meet the demands of JOHESU, they will lose some of their respects and meet with stiff competition. that kinda explain the reason for their strike action. but dont worry sha....it will remain "our little secret".....hahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just fractured my rib laughing at the bolded.
competition from pharmacists?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dude ,you must be on a very bad acid trip! shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just fractured my rib laughing at the bolded.
competition from pharmacists?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dude ,you must be on a very bad acid trip! shocked shocked shocked
e be like say d guy don chop too much paracetamol grin

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by phantom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
kcdegr8:

e be like say d guy don chop too much paracetamol grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abi fulminant hepatic failure with encephalopathy from paracetamol overdosage. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

left alone for me, i would suggest evry1 in the health sector graduates with MBBS then we can have MBBS-nurses, MBBS-lab techs etc that way evry1 gets to be treated equally. very hilarious idea indeed.

Ole. If you want MBBS you know where to get it. Everyone is not equal that doesn't mean anyone is expendable.

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by phantom(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
armadeo:

Ole. If you want MBBS you know where to get it. Everyone is not equal that doesn't mean anyone is expendable.
grin grin grin grin grin grin this MBBS sef dey cause wahala.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
holatin:
Are u new in Nigeria?
we attend to the same thing differently
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
A meeting has been schedule to hold between FG and JOHESU on the 5th of December, how i wish it will be extended till Next year.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by armadeo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin this MBBS sef dey cause wahala.... grin grin

I tell you. MBBS nursing. Lab science. The guy funny die.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by pharmguru: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mbediogu:

Pharm guru, the truth is that ur strike is not effective. Even before the strike patients were used to buying most of their drugs outside. Now that doctor give them prescription sheet to source their drugs elsewhere - as usual, they see no difference, or need to complain. Your work in the healtj sector is to provide drugs and as long as you ignore that in order to encroach on field of doctors for ego and monetary reasons, so long will you suffer loss of job satisfaction. No amount of money paid you will make up for that loss. Mark it.
just knowing that the patients still need to get their drugs from the pharmacists in the long run is enough satisfaction for me.
as for encroaching on the field of doctors, that is your own fear voicing itself out. you are afraid that should pharmacists increase their clinical knowledge, they will encroach on your field. all the pharma cists are asking for is freedom to pursue their career to the peak like it is done in other sane countries worldwide where the real doctors exist.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

just knowing that the patients still need to get their drugs from the pharmacists chemists in the long run is enough satisfaction for me.
as for encroaching on the field of doctors, that is your own fear voicing itself out. you are afraid that should pharmacists increase their clinical knowledge, they will encroach on your field. all the pharma cists are asking for is freedom to pursue their career to the peak like it is done in other sane countries worldwide where the real doctors exist.

another story for d gods grin

2 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Mbediogu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=pharmguru post=28315602]
just knowing that the patients still need to get their drugs from the pharmacists in the long run is enough satisfaction for me.

There are no personal issues between us. The pharacists of the sane countries you talk about do not import fake drugs into their system. There is no pharmacist that does not have a shop at bridge head Onitsha where even antibiotic capsules are sold in 'mudu' like garri. You people should address such issues before seeking to become doctors. No doctor wants to be a pharmacist. However clinical a pharmacist become, there is no place for him even as observer in core clinical places such as theater and delivery room. Become wise Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by heykims(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

so dear, its the doctors that are feeling threatened by the pharmacists. and you know what?...i think the doctors "FEAR" secretly that shud the FG meet the demands of JOHESU, they will lose some of their respects and meet with stiff competition. that kinda explain the reason for their strike action. but dont worry sha....it will remain "our little secret".....hahaha
Did I just read dt doctors feeling threatened of losing their work nd respect to d pharmacists?? OMG of all people, pharmacists?
I want to assume dt u didn't proof read what u typed or ur fingers dissociated from from cerebrum when composing d jargons above
Anyway, in psychiatry, they call this positive reappraisal, a defense mechanism. Defence mechanisms re involuntary actions anyway so I understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Penboy: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:
game of thrones.
men, guys gat to wait till April 15 next year o.
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by ACM10: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
I swear to God. . .this Pharmguru must be high on some exotic weeds. Oh my God! Doctors feel threatened by pharmacists? Ha ha ha. . .either you are joking or you are a joke. grin

1 Like

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by Period007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mr phantom u are too old for what u type here.....gosh!!!!!
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by VantagePoint: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
pharmguru:

Pray tell, why should doctors feel "threatened" that pharmacists "can always find a place outside the hospital"?
How do pharmacists working outside the hospital result in doctors losing their jobs?
Pharmacists want the degree to be upgraded to a doctorate, and you don't want to be bothered about acquiring more qualifications through postgraduate training?
"More clinical knowledge".Are you suggesting your primary degree is inadequate?
Do you know a lot of pharmacists in Nigeria(over 90%) work with local pharmaceutical companies (Orange, Neimeth, Emzor) not as pharmacists but sales reps?
That virtually all drugstores and pharmacies in Nigeria are not run by licensed pharmacists?
What have you done about it?
My questions are rhetorical, do not bother replying.

7 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by esperiense(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=sainty2k3 post=28282323]Thank you op, even the nairaland MOD were not excluded, they hurriedly push every 'anti-doctor' post to front page. Everyone seems OK with the present Johessu strike, the other time they were jumping up and down creating threads to insult Doctors for going on strike. The solution to this problem is privatization, that's gonna serve everyone right[/quote
My brother do you need a policeman to tell you that doctors are the most important in the health team and no hospital can thrive without them? The masses kno this and that's why they fought tooth and nail to have them back. For all they care, JOHESU can go to hell, nigerians will still receive quality health care]
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by heykims(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
ACM10:
I swear to God. . .this Pharmguru must be high on some exotic weeds. Oh my God! Doctors feel threatened by pharmacists? Ha ha ha. . .either you are joking or you are a joke. grin
I've been seeing many exhibiting grandiose delusion of recent on nairaland, Pharmguru, u really need to consult a consultant pharmacist lol.

2 Likes

Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by NnaNna4(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Debate is getting interesting.......

The problem is that ..pharmguru is the only pharm at least standing up to the "Drs".

Where are the DrugComrades ??
Re: Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? by heykims(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
NnaNna4:
Debate is getting interesting.......

The problem is that ..pharmguru is the only pharm at least standing up to the "Drs".

Where are the DrugComrades ??

Abi u mean drugs salesmen. Instead of them to focus on drug production nd formulations, d core of their profession, they re busy chasing to achieve consultant salesmen in hospitals.
Misplaced priority....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China / Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / The Danger Of Taking Antimalarials, VITAMIN C And Blood Tonics Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.