Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (81004 Views)

Checkout Toke Makinwa's Natural Hair (photos) / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos) / Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Women like this will be good to date o! Because you won't have to worry about buying brazilian hair for them.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by natureblack(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Onyeka,Modupe,Chidinma and Ibru looks gorgeous.

this lady,what was she thinking B!tch succeeded in making me skip dinner.

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Women like this will be good to date o! Because you won't have to worry about buying brazilian hair for them.

Lol.

But these ones can afford to buy any type of Brazilian or chinese or Indian hair.

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mayydayy:
Proud of my mothers and sisters.God blss them for this gesture.

it makes them stand out, though I love hair on ladies sha
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland... Where all of you!!!

Its lala's thread anything can happen o

*runs out to knock the doors of all Nairaland*

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Wendie94: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dominique Oputa, like Area fada like Area daughter
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by paulshakur: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
great
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
there is nothing like being natural

it makes you look unique
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Blazinraj01(f): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice thread OP but I was hoping to see someone who weaves her hair or plaits it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
I rock it better grin . Lol. Kidding

Onyeka onwenu and chidinma look alike.

Why is that ugochi girl so masculine ?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Get a good bra madam. Your n1pplles are glaring.

6 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by PussySlayer: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
leave am like that,we love it that way.She's definitely a MILF.I wonder why frank edoho dumped her.She's my type of woman.
cococandy:
Get a good bra madam. Your n1pplles are glaring.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by mattkelly: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am a Fan of Chidinma and i would always be one till life comes to an end..
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
I like it when her hair long.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
hugelyendowed:
Oh my gush! Løok at thoze gigantic erecttt tipz on katherine obiang 1st pic . Nawa o. Wonda wat got ha excited
See where your eyes go reach. ***faces front*** refuse to look at evil
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by bright007(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
i dont know these people.....thats one of the disadvantage of schooling in france
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Geeblaze4(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abi make i kuku have a hair cut ni undecided?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
UGOCHI DESIRE OPARANOZIE :

Is she really a "she"?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by mandai01(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
All I see here are women with short hair, what about those women with natural long hair, so so beautiful.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
PussySlayer:
leave am like that,we love it that way.She's definitely a MILF.I wonder why frank edoho dumped her.She's my type of woman.

What makes u think that it was Frank that dumped her. It may have been the woman that did the dumping

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by domido(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Veralaw:
This Okonjo Woman is blessed with the face of an ajo(thrift) collector lipsrsealed grin
U be bad type.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
u no add deeperlyfers?
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Is she really a "she"?

Lol.

Ya she's, u knw many female footballers are kinda masculine.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by PussySlayer: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
you might be right.whichever way,she got dumped.i like her sha,she looks sexy.
lalasticlala:

What makes u think that it was Frank that dumped her. It may have been the woman that did the dumping
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
PussySlayer:
you might be right.whichever way,she got dumped.i like her sha,she looks sexy.

Ya she does look that.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
what if okparanozie has a Dickkkkk?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice pics
#saynotobrazilianhair
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Think of it... Most of the above listed women are the most brilliant Nigeria has ever produced...
So Bottomline is, Brazilian hair is for those dull ones looking for a way to cover their mediocrity..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.