Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? (11187 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dein77(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
4weeks..is it not too short..mak it 2month next tyme

I said AT LEAST four weeks. But 2 months is safer....

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by armyofone(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP, get involved with caring for your new born.
Once you start helping out and not getting your usual sleep, sex is going to be the last thing on your mind.
It is possible you are over eating and over sleeping ? angry grin
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:
Mine was after three weeks
The stiched vee even tore again
Chai! I allowed him cos he has no where to go cool
ooooh, how long did the pains from the stiched vee last?

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

Please leave the woman alone jor.
Can't you hold yourself till after the post natal visit which typically is 6-8 weeks after childbirth
The doctor has to say it is Ok for her to resume duties please and it has to be OK with her too,she knows her own body
Pick your bible and read,join the men's group at Church,join the gym,go and learn bakery,keep yourself busy and help take care of the new baby instead of occupying your mind with SE.x
lol...nice comment but
Yu re funny ..tanx anyway...
And i hope yu know is not the men's faults...''
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by freecocoa(f): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
I know for sure that my cousin waited for more than 2 months(his wife and I are close). Men please wait for your wife to heal, you won't die if you don't have $ex for a few weeks.

The man I would have $ex with while I'm still sore and in pain from childbirth has not been created, worse comes to worst, BJ is readily available.

5 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
ooooh, how long did the pains from the stiched vee last?
why askin her,i tot yu shu know as a woman yu re
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
freecocoa:
I know for sure that my cousin waited for more than 2 months(his wife and I are close). Men please wait for your wife to heal, you won't die if you don't have $ex for a few weeks.

The man I would have $ex with while I'm still sore and in pain from childbirth has not been created, worse comes to worst, BJ is readily available.
[size=20]
i tot BJ can make a man weak in fertility...it s not advisable to men..it weaken the hormone too..
I stand to be corrected if wrong...
[/size]
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=20]
i tot BJ can make a man weak in fertility...it s not advisable to men..it weaken the hormone too..
[/size]
I've never heard of this before and I don't think it is true, is it not the same sp*rm that goes out?
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=20]
[/size]

when did you arrive on planet earth?

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:
Mine was after three weeks
The stiched vee even tore again
Chai! I allowed him cos he has no where to go cool

ndo!

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

when did you arrive on planet earth?
wat a questions on unharmful comment...
Re yu a mustabarians
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=20]
[/size]

Did you hear this info from a native doctor or herbalist ?

7 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
freecocoa:
I've never heard of this before and I don't think it is true, is it not the same sp*rm that goes out?
sorry i mistook it for self service( while yu mean Mouth Action...
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
why askin her,i tot yu shu know as a woman yu re
I'm not a mother. I have never given birth to a child. Thats why i asked. Is it bad?

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
alutacontinua:

You have got to be kidding me shocked shocked shocked
The things naija women do in the name of keeping a man lipsrsealed
Hian! undecided
...I tell you sad. She had the temerity to share this unwholesome info. Sad sad. Please, no woman should try this utter misbehaviour angry

3 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

You are a foolish woman. After 3 weeks to please him. You can infect yourself and cause serious pain. Where you not still bleeding?

So he cannot self-service off? Did your doctor not tell you 6 weeks?

Foolish foolish woman.
Tell her. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad. All for love. Irresponsibility ni eleyi se embarassed

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by fr3do(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

You are a foolish woman. After 3 weeks to please him. You can infect yourself and cause serious pain. Where you not still bleeding?

Foolish foolish woman.

home breaker angry

9 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
I'm not a mother. I have never given birth to a child. Thats why i asked. Is it bad?
now i understand,anyway it s not bad,yu can ask her again
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

no dear,i heard it frm yu...anythin wrong...

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

Must you use insultive words
Mind you FYI I wasn't bleeding anymore
He is my husband not my boyfriend

Madam don't mind them you did well , let them wait it will get to their turn one day. You know people are so secretive that even when they eat refuse they come out to tell the whole world that they have not eaten local delicacy since they where born.

13 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Daresh(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
fr3do:

home breaker angry

If you like sleep with your wife the day she comes from hospital, e no concern me.

3 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Bibol(f): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like someone typed earlier, the man should get busy. A few weeks of abstinence won't kill an healthy relationship. By the way, there are other options that can be explored while she heals. The doctors that give advice to abstain from sex for 6-8 weeks aren't fools.

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by stinggy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

Foolish foolish woman.

Abusing her doesn't make you appear wise too.
Mtcheeewww undecided

12 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
stinggy:

Abusing her doesn't make you appear wise too.
Mtcheeewww undecided
... undecided angry tongue
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by stinggy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
chimkaire:
... undecided angry tongue

True nah...
Y'all yabbing her should just rest. You can always disagree without raining abuses.
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dharmzz: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
there is no hard or fast rule about it. the woman determines when she's both physically and emotionally capable of being intimate again.

but most gynaecologists will recommend 4 -6 weeks after delivery. shr should have healed almost completely from the 9 months strain by then.
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dein77(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
On all the occasions my wife has delivered, the doctors suggested we abstain from sex for a few weeks. This is to allow the woman to heal.

Abstaining from sex for a few weeks won't kill the man. IIt's all about being thoughtful and empathic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
stinggy:

True nah...
Y'all yabbing her should just rest. You can always disagree without raining abuses.
True but we gotta tell we women the sad truth even if harsh, gotta be. We got each other's back, though wink. How is yhu doing, btw grin grin ?
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by micynute94(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gross....gross.... gross....
Feel like puking......
Don't know y my imagination keep seeing....... gross
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by onuwaje(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
30 seconds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Married Lady Ask Her Very Rich Ex-boy Friend For Finaicial Assistance? / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed / Uganda Bride Price Refund Outlawed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.