Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (47677 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Gasout(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2015
I'm planning to settle down. I've started putting those points in practice since time immemorial . Nice post
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Dcmg(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Settling Down takes a lot of Commitment.
As for me,i'm never ready to settle down cause i can never be committed to a stranger{the so called wife}all my life.I can never adjust my life or make sacrifise becos of that overated thing called marriage.Mba.
I can be committed to my children/adopted children,but wife?Never!
Children i want,marriage i no want.The best marriage can give me is sex,but i don't dig it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by vega84(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmm am scared oooo. #vegatalks#
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by parpylo(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
##########################################################################
#######climbs atop a palmtree,sippin calamine lotion#######################################
##########################################################################

moral lesson:guys,God 1st,workhard,prayhard...nd ofcos,marriage aint a bed of roses,u gat bii prepared.....
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Dcmg:
Settling Down takes a lot of Commitment.
As for me,i'm never ready to settle down cause i can never be committed to a stranger{the so called wife}all my life.I can never adjust my life or make sacrifise becos of that overated thing called marriage.Mba.
I can be committed to my children/adopted children,but wife?Never!
Children i want,marriage i don't want.Mehn i want to be in peace all my life.
Children i want,marriage i no want.The best marriage can give me is sex,but i don't dig it.
Sex is not the only the marriage can give you. Marriage is not compulsory though but when you meet someone who makes you a better person, brings out the best in you which you may not be able to bring out without her, marrying her will be the only thing on your mind. It's a fact that many of the marriages we saw when growing up were not enticing but with the right information you can make yours a model. If you take your place and the lady take hers, there won't be strife. Marriage is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2015
vega84:
Hmmmm am scared oooo. #vegatalks#
You don't have to be scared. Brace yourself and say I'm able and capable cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Translation please smiley
AgapeCharis has spoken, the case is finished. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
AgapeCharis has spoken, the case is finished. grin
hahahahaha
Was that Latin or French?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by EmmyDe25(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

10 THINGS YOU LL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

8 ) Girls are plenty but wives are scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before.

This couldn't have made further sense.
Nice stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Dcmg(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Sex is not the only the marriage can give you. Marriage is not compulsory though but when you meet someone who makes you a better person, brings out the best in you which you may not be able to bring out without her, marrying her will be the only thing on your mind. It's a fact that many of the marriages we saw when growing up were not enticing but with the right information you can make yours a model. If you take your place and the lady take hers, there won't be strife. Marriage is a beautiful thing.
Ok,seems you don't get it.
Just becos someone brings out the best in me means i should marry her?
Ok,if my guy friend brings out the best in me,should i turn gay?
If she brings out the best in me,maybe i will make her a close friend and nothing more;no romance no intimacy.
All i'm trying to say is "i need space" most days of my life.
Like i'm more of an introvert,i'm at my best when i'm alone.You get me?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Dcmg:
Ok,seems you don't get it.
Just becos someone brings out the best in me means i should marry her?
Ok,if my guy friend brings out the best in me,should i turn gay?
If she brings out the best in me,maybe i will make her a close friend and nothing more;no romance no intimacy.
All i'm trying to say is "i need space" most days of my life.
Like i'm more of an introvert,i'm at my best when i'm alone.You get me?
I get you completely smiley
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Charlieabc(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

impressive. 1-10,all impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by MightyFortress: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Straight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Chiman922(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
trendiitee:
although I'm not a guy, I just love dat write up.
dose words re words of wisdom.
So true
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Chiman922(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

DOWN

1). #500 na money

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by zikclassiq(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Samakinr:
Truth. Marriage in the long run is not only about what we call love. It is all about commitment. And if we choose to call it love, then love is a commitment THAT HAS(emphasis intended) to be watered with trust, communication and passion....
Op, i concur with you
I love this. Love is a "CONSCIOUS COMMITMENT" on both sides
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by vega84(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You don't have to be scared. Brace yourself and say I'm able and capable cheesy
. Am able and capable
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
vega84:
. Am able and capable
That's the spirit cool
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by fem88(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Blankstare:
I am not married but i know all this stuff, how come?

You are obviously preparing for the task ahead.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by lafiask: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
good write up. Experience is the best teacher, though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hahahahaha
Was that Latin or French?
Latin. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Latin. tongue
Cool. Are you fluent in Latin?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cool. Are you fluent in Latin?
Kind of, though I wouldn't say fluent. I've a diploma in Latin. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Kind of, though I wouldn't say fluent. I've a diploma in Latin. smiley
wow! Diploma in Latin? Hmmmmmm smiley
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by austinbrown: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol

I wish you the best bro cheesy
Hml in advance wink
Chai
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
wow! Diploma in Latin? Hmmmmmm smiley
I'm serious. Both the exam and the certificate came from Urban University, Rome. I got it in 2008.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm serious. Both the exam and the certificate came from Urban University, Rome. I got it in 2008.
wow! You live there I guess?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

DOWN

1). #500 na money

THANK GOD! You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by KingBish(f): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Once again, let me call out Tosyne2much to come and read this thread (even though I'm sure he must've seen it) and Learn what it means to produce a meaningful list and not those craps he floods this forum with.

OP you've done a fantastic job. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
KingBish:
Once again, let me call out Tosyne2much to come and read this thread (even though I'm sure he must've seen it) and Learn what it means to produce a meaningful list and not those craps he floods this forum with.

Hahahaha cheesy

No one is an island of knowledge.. I'm learning sha

Thanks cool
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
KingBish:

Hahaha Thanks

Everyone is unique in his/her own way sha and so is tosyne smiley

He's actually the brain begin any "10 types of..........." you see in this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.