Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (47675 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha Thanks

Everyone is unique in his/her own way sha and so is tosyne smiley

He's actually the brain begin any "10 types of..........." you see in this forum
hehehe cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Evina(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha Thanks

Everyone is unique in his/her own way sha and so is tosyne smiley

He's actually the brain begin any "10 types of..........." you see in this forum

Make I go page zero go view the topic. wink
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Evina(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm Agape!
Daz all I can say.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Make I go page zero go view the topic. wink
Okay na grin
Evina:
Hmmm Agape!
Daz all I can say.
hahaha. Yea bae, you called my name grin
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.
cry
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Brainardc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Made a whole lot of sense that is....if we all understood....
More ink to ur biro@ op.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Empejo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
B
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

10 THINGS YOU LL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

8 ) Girls are plenty but wives are scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by damesilver(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dcmg:
Ok,seems you don't get it.
Just becos someone brings out the best in me means i should marry her?
Ok,if my guy friend brings out the best in me,should i turn gay?
If she brings out the best in me,maybe i will make her a close friend and nothing more;no romance no intimacy.
All i'm trying to say is "i need space" most days of my life.
Like i'm more of an introvert,i'm at my best when i'm alone.You get me?

Sir, am sorry for this but don't you think you might be a schizoid or having a borderline personality disorder?
I don't mean offence sir. I seem to share the same trait too and it would intrigue me to learn more of myself from other peoples' philosophy of life.

Thanks sir.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Dcmg(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
damesilver:

Sir, am sorry for this but don't you think you might be a schizoid or having a borderline personality disorder?
I don't mean offence sir. I seem to share the same trait too and it would intrigue me to learn more of myself from other peoples' philosophy of life.

Thanks sir.
Ok!
First of all,hope you know we live in a world were the majority opinions or lifestyle is considered right or normal.For E.g
*If you are an Athiest,the religious majority will think you are crazy or have a disorder.
*If you are rich.the average/poor majority will think you made blood money or that you are a thief
*If you are a straight guy but you don't party,drink,smoke or womanize,the pervs majority will think you have a disorder or that you are gay
*If you are an introvert,the extroverts majority will think you have a disorder E.t.c
That's the world we live in.The majority think they are always right and will try to judge your unpopular lifestyle or believe as a "disorder"
Go check more about the schizoid personality and you will realize it has no known cause,thats becos its a lifestyle and not a disorder,but becos the majority personality type see it as an uncommon lifestyle,they label it a disorder.
Ok now,if you want to know your trueself,does your lifestyle bring you peace of mind,internal pleasure and happiness that you can't just explain?If it does,you are on the right track.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by rago(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
mmsen:
10 is not necessary, at all.

The rest are decent points.

wat did u say?

that 10, is the most important
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
wow! You live there I guess?
Nope. At least, not yet. I live in Naija. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nope. At least, not yet. I live in Naija. grin
Okay. You speak any other foreign language?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay. You speak any other foreign language?
French. But just like Latin, not fluently. I'm just trying.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
French. But just like Latin, not fluently. I'm just trying.
Thumbs up! I wish I could speak even the basics of French sad
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by JoeCutie(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Thumbs up! I wish I could speak even the basics of French sad
You will. Someday.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by saucepan: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Zico0:

I don't like this post and because i feel since we don't say the truth it'll be a social problem. The Nigerian society is upside down and i feel it's because we hide the truth of reality.

First, because you pray, go to church and believe in God dosen't make you the better person. The better person is that one who make things work. If you have 'americana' accent and it's real, why don't you strive for Hollywood. For example, there's aisha tyler, estelle, oshinua whatever and one other black guy in Lost, there are two black dudes in 24hrs S07 etc. Does anyone think it's impossible? Hmmn! Planes fly, don't they?

Second, In life, what matters is what good you bring. Are you a asset or liability?, ultimately, it boils down to who's hungrier; ultimately, it boils down to science: knowledge, skill and information; ultimately, meritocracy apportions opportunities: if an executive will only outsource contracts based on friendship, then he does so at his own peril.

#500 no be money! Nigerians will go into an endeavour without careful consideration of the estimates. It's past time we became civilised. In every endeavour there's a standard and if you cannot make the standard, that activity is not for you. That's why we like to beg; abeg abeg abeg. The value is not the money, the value is the good or service. What's that thing your good at or can assist others through?, you have to make it useful to another person. Adam Smith said "...man has almost constant occasion for the help of his brethen, and it is in vain to expect it from there benevolence only. He will be more likely to prevail if he can interest ther self love in his favour, and shew them that it is for their own advantage to do for him what he requires of them... Nobody but a beggar chooses to depend chiefly upon the benevolence of his fellow-citizen..."

bullshit. must you convince yourself you are intelligent by countering every write up. perhaps you are one of those fellows full of green eyed envy, you cant imagine why he has almost 1000 likes. dont bother insulting me or replying cos i will not dignify you with a response. summary: go get a life. i hope you seriously consider taking that under advisement
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by ArcToyin(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
saucepan:

bullshit. must you convince yourself you are intelligent by countering every write up. perhaps you are one of those fellows full of green eyed envy, you cant imagine why he has almost 1000 likes. dont bother insulting me or replying cos i will not dignify you with a response. summary: go get a life. i hope you seriously consider taking that under advisement
i wonder ooo. i was trying to find the relevance of his comment to the excellent post but could see a tip.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by ArcToyin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
You make sense too well. More of this inspiring and informative post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by mmsen: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
rago:

wat did u say?

that 10, is the most important

That is the complete opposite of what I said.

No. 10 is a fallacy.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by dollydolly(f): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
choi...
Bobo before my wedding I come stingy die!

Once I see careless N1000, I would reason a dozen of table water for my guest(s).
This "stinginess" lasted through out the first year o... grin
Wow!! Babe I didn't know you were married o.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Qualer: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
MizAusta:
So true. Every right thinking lady ought to settle for stability. 'Cause Swags won't put food on the table or pay the bills tomorrow.

you look ready for 'stability'. Oya come lets stabilise together asap!
* nice getup you've got going there!
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by rago(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
mmsen:

That is the complete opposite of what I said.

No. 10 is a fallacy.

i c, u dnt believe in the existence of God!

wud u like us to talk? like men, pls.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by mmsen: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
rago:

i c, u dnt believe in the existence of God!

wud u like us to talk? like men, pls.

You have proof of this 'god'?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by rago(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
mmsen:

You have proof of this 'god'?

i cant condemn u bro. m very sure this God Himself cant.

i was once in ur shoes....it was back and forth...i mean it tuk me lots of time, efforts to get to realy no He's there.

bro, m interested in knowing and talking to u about it..pls gv me a chance.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by mmsen: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
rago:

i cant condemn u bro. m very sure this God Himself cant.

i was once in ur shoes....it was back and forth...i mean it tuk me lots of time, efforts to get to realy no its there.

bro, m interested in knowing and talking to u about it..pls gv me a chance.

How can you go back and forth with no proof?

You assume that the theory is false until the claimants can show it is true.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by rago(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
mmsen:

How can you go back and forth with no proof?

You assume that the theory is false until the claimants can show it is true.

bro, m not a very fine communicator as much asi wud like to be here....i really want to straighten u out.

the fact of the matter is i no ow u feel about ds whole 'who is God' thing. i cant deny the facts that just so much out here seemingly contradict the existence of a Creator who created this earth. i no its a lot of mess!

bro, i had doubts for years myself...until i had an encounter with Him...but i had to really mk efforts to find him, search him and discover him

are u willing to gv that a try?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

10 THINGS YOU LL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

8 ) Girls are plenty but wives are scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before.

True talk....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
slap1:
Good list. I'll be ready in 3/4 years time.

Are you ready now?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by slap1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
bukatyne:

Are you ready now?

Hahaha. Yes, but still searching. Are you available?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
slap1:

Hahaha. Yes, but still searching. Are you available?

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Why now?

Not available bro.

Happy Sunday.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by slap1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Why now?

Not available bro.

Happy Sunday.

I am still searching, seriously. Had to wait to get a source of regular income first.

Good luck. And happy Sunday to you, too! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.