Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? (1229 Views)

Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement! / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
1. maybe they are ugly grin

2. maybe they don't want someone who knows them to identify them base on obvious reasons.

what are your reasons for not posting ur profile picture.

mine is number two.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by FLAWLES(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
For d ladies.............(IF she's pretty)dosnt want U to fall in love ad start stalking her) .2she just don't wan2 upload her pic...Der sm pips lyk dat(not cus Der ugly or smtin)
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by karmaleon: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
For fear of being e-kidnapped...

Secondly, some of us be models... Dey pay 2av our faces featured... How much you go pay make I upload mine for 2mins? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
karmaleon:
For fear of being e-kidnapped...

Secondly, some of us be models... Dey pay 2av our faces featured... How much you go pay make I upload mine for 2mins? grin grin grin
gringrin

how dem dey e-kidnapped?
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Probably they are afraid of the things they post
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Diffdeef(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't think it's about being cute or not,nairaland forum is too public for me to add my photo.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Probably they are afraid of the things they post
they don't want to be caught.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
clevvermind:
they don't want to be caught.
Exactly
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Yungwhy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ko ye mi o

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yungwhy:
Ko ye mi o
translate.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by mooremedia: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
well most people have low self esteem and won't want their looks to be used against them.
I guess thats the major reason.
on the other hand for people who post silly stuff,of course they don't want you to identify them.
but me I'm confident joor,take a look at my profile.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
mooremedia:
well most people have low self esteem and won't want their looks to be used against them.
I guess thats the major reason.
on the other hand for people who post silly stuff,of course they don't want you to identify them.
but me I'm confident joor,take a look at my profile.
cheesy cheesy
yea. u are right. ur pix is nice.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Mrfils(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Diffdeef:
I don't think it's about being cute or not,nairaland forum is too public for me to add my photo.
Ok I'm removing my own
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by PussySlayer: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP,so you want me to put a face to my username abi? forget it.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
PussySlayer:
OP,so you want me to put a face to my username abi? forget it.
yes. Post how u are slaying the pu.ssy.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by PussySlayer: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin bros,let's restrict that action to my username.
clevvermind:
yes. Post how u are slaying the pu.ssy.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2014
PussySlayer:
grin grin grin grin bros,let's restrict that action to my username.
ok o.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2014
majority of nairalanders have this feeling of insecurity.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Maybe i would post my profile pix but nt now.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
because its not necessary.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by teewai3(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
u cant expect celebrity lyk me featuring my face everywhere naw!! my manager will nt b happy..lol
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
teewai3:
u cant expect celebrity lyk me featuring my face everywhere naw!! my manager will nt b happy..lol
which celebrity u be? who know u?
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by pharmo25(m): 3:42am On Nov 25, 2014
because of the fear of unknown.
Re: Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? by clevvermind(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
pharmo25:
because of the fear of unknown.
unknown of what?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Power Mike Of NENI: Africa's Only World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion Ever / When Will 9ja Governstment Start Providing Wrld Class Weapons 4 Our Heros? / My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.