Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice (617 Views)

UNI-UYO Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And More In / UNICAL Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And M / Uniabuja Needs Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by lordmerlin: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please fellow nairalanders I need ur help its urgent. I have been admitted by rsust but my jamb admission letter isn't out yet. But when I went to check again on jamb's website am seeing "congrats u av been admitted to rivpoly 4 a 2 years hnd program, while I was admitted in rsust I have even gotten my matric no and am almost done with my clearance. Plz wah cn I do to remove dat of the poly on jamb website, coz since I have been admitted in a university then no need goin 2 a poly.. Urgen replies plz and jah bless. Plz its urgent any help?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by Ploy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
It is done in JAMB offices. Walk to any of their branch office and ask for a nullification form or what is it called. It is sold at the rate of 1k. I hope I can help, better.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by lordmerlin: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks ploy. Buh if I do daht since rsust have nt uploaded our names still on jamb site after terminating it. Dah of d rivpoly will be terminated ryt? Leaving that of uni 2 av a space?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by Ploy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
lordmerlin:
Thanks ploy. Buh if I do daht since rsust have nt uploaded our names still on jamb site after terminating it. Dah of d rivpoly will be terminated ryt? Leaving that of uni 2 av a space?

Nope!
It is a bit difficult to do. You have to get a letter from the admission officer of your university, the letter must state your acceptance and the admission officer must minute on it.

Then, you will get a rejection letter from the poly and the two letters will be taken to JAMB headquarters in Bwari Abuja. There you will pay a sum of one thousand naira then that of poly will be deleted and the uni uploaded.

If it is not done on time, it may affect you later because you can't serve without your JAMB admission number. The money is token but the process is demanding cos of the stu.pid administrative officers in our schools.

The admission officer may start barking at you now.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by lordmerlin: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy thanks once again I will go to jamb office 2moro after lectureas and ask dem. But b4 den ahl confirm 4rm mah schs ict.buh I tot I cn jst go to jamb office pay the money and fill d termination(unacceptance) form then after some days or weeks dah of d poly will be deleted?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by Ploy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
lordmerlin:
Ploy thanks once again I will go to jamb office 2moro after lectureas and ask dem. But b4 den ahl confirm 4rm mah schs ict.buh I tot I cn jst go to jamb office pay the money and fill d termination(unacceptance) form then after some days or weeks dah of d poly will be deleted?

It not that easy, in fact, it can only be deleted @ d headquarters but ask them at any of their branch office close to ya.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help And Advice by lordmerlin: 2:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok thanks ploy

(1) (Reply)

Oau Interval Rift / SHELL Inspires Team #UNIBEN To Build A Fuel Combustion Car. / Top 5 Schools To Do Your Post Graduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.