Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport (517 Views)

How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ / Do I Buy A Car or Invest With The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
I've been thinking of the financial wisdom in owning a car as opposed to using a public transport system..I know of the stress people go through in maintenance of dr

autos and I find it scaring...there is also the aspect of fuelling the car which creates hole in the pocket of the car owner, I know of a guy that uses his BMW to carry

passengers when going for a long journey just because of this, to me this all looks abnormal...the mentality of ppl doesnt help matters as well as they believe something is

wrong with you if you don't drive a car or that you have not arrived yet but in developed countries ds is not so( my aunt in Chicago has 2SUVs yet uses the train & the bus

most times... Coupled with the fact that I'm trying to gather money for a business project which will fetch millions for me I really dont see why I should squander the

money on buying a car now as my peers are pressurizing me to when I can chill, invest in a profitable business that will fetch me the money to indulge & maintain such

luxury without much financial ado.....

People what do you feel?
Re: Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=drlawizle post=28288680]I've been thinking of the financial wisdom in owning a car as opposed to using a public transport system..I know of the stress people go through in maintenance of dr

autos and I find it scaring...there is also the aspect of fuelling the car which creates hole in the pocket of the car owner, I know of a guy that uses his BMW to carry

passengers when going for a long journey just because of this, to me this all looks abnormal...the mentality of ppl doesnt help matters as well as they believe something is

wrong with you if you don't drive a car or that you have not arrived yet but in developed countries ds is not so( my aunt in Chicago has 2SUVs yet uses the train & the bus

most times... Coupled with the fact that I'm trying to gather money for a business project which will fetch millions for me I really dont see why I should squander the

money on buying a car now as my peers are pressurizing me to when I can chill, invest in a profitable business that will fetch me the money to indulge & maintain such

luxury without much financial ado.....

People what do you
buy one of your anti's SUV then sell it here in naija....biz don start bdat.
because here in FRANCE we dont buy
thesame car and keep.
Re: Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Whichever choice saves you the most money at the end.
Re: Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=afolag post=28289359][/quote]

What is ds one saying?
Re: Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport by bedfordng(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2014
it all depends on you.car or no car, you will still be regarded.if you invest the money today in a profitable business, you can buy more cars if you want in the long run

(1) (Reply)

Running A Business / Cc-hub Lagos Offers $25,000 To Entrepreneurs Who Have Innovative Ideas. / Gtbank And Western Union. I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.