Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki (1315 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! / IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by babatunny(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
pls any info abt dis company if they are real or scam...pls comment asap cos i jux got an invite for interview on wednesday
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Write out the job invite and well tell you if it's real or not.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by nich(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ask google & u could go scout d place out b4 wednesday. I believe u got an address or some form of contact details except it's a skype interview.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by babatunny(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
google isnt givin me d right answer...if u have reliable info kindly share pls
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by nich(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sorry bro! Aint got any.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by DWJOBScom(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Copy and paste the invite and we can tell who they are
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by babatunny(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by emmak2k4(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
not too legit to me ***just my opinion.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by buchisom1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
babatunny:

*Dear Applicant,*
*Thank you for your recent application for our
client's Sales Rep vacancy.*
*I am pleased to inform you that you have
been shortlisted and invited to
attend an interview on Wednesday 26th of
November 2014 at Suite B1, Casa
Kaysora, No 8, Adewunmi Adebimpe Street.
Lekki Phase 1. Lagos by 1.30pm.*
*If you have any particular requirements in
relation to the interview or
the prospective job, please let us know
immediately so we can discuss any
equipment or facilities you may need. We are
requesting this information to
make the process as equitable as possible for
each candidate.*
*Please bring with you to the interview original
and copies of your
academic qualifications and NYSC discharge
certificate. *
*Please email or telephone(08020715047 or
09099389859) to confirm your
attendance before close of business on Tuesday
25th of November 2014.*
*Yours sincerely,*
*Wavehead Services Ltd.*
*N.B: Drop off at Marwa Bus-stop(2nd
Roundabout) and cross over into Lekki
Phase 1. Walk down to the end of the rod, last
building on your left.*
dey real go for it
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't think it's scam. Give them a call and let them know you'll be attending. Good luck!
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by babatunny(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2014
thanks @ all
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Saraha1(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Op , next time don't give full details of what the message contend is.
Someone could just do a magic with all this information and before you know it!!!!

All the best.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Saraha1:
Op , next time don't give full details of what the message contend is.
Someone could just do a magic with all this information and before you know it!!!!

All the best.

That quite true o shocked

I remember going for an interview only to find there someone who literally shares the same first and last name with me. I believe I got the job partly because the interviewers suspected the credentials presented by this candidate were fake!
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Saraha1(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Vanellope:

That quite true o shocked

I remember going for an interview only to find there someone who literally shares the same first and last name with me. I believe I got the job partly because the interviewers suspected the credentials presented by this candidate were fake!

You don't mean it? This is serious.
I had an experience sometime early this year. I went for an interview and I was still deliberating if to resume or wait a week more to hear from other companies that I did their interview.
I met a lady in one of the interview venue and will got talking. I foolishly told her about where I was suppose to resume and the next thing she said was , I should take her there since her house was close to the place.
I reply her that so I should exchange my glory with you habi(this I did indirectly by my action) she did everything within her power for me to fellow her direction. Which am sure by so doing, i will end up telling her the company.

When I saw this lady was desperate and from the look of thing, she can trance the company, I just turned without even saying goodbye.
I resume work a day after and work for 5months left the firm before someone will start hearing story that touches the heart.

This incident opened my eyes and since then, am always conscious of disposing vital information. Infact , I no even trust anybody aside from God.
Lol.
Re: Interview Invite @ Wavehead Service Lekki by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Saraha1:

You don't mean it? This is serious.
I had an experience sometime early this year. I went for an interview and I was still deliberating if to resume or wait a week more to hear from other companies that I did their interview.
I met a lady in one of the interview venue and will got talking. I foolishly told her about where I was suppose to resume and the next thing she said was , I should take her there since her house was close to the place.
I reply her that so I should exchange my glory with you habi(this I did indirectly by my action) she did everything within her power for me to fellow her direction. Which am sure by so doing, i will end up telling her the company.

When I saw this lady was desperate and from the look of thing, she can trance the company, I just turned without even saying goodbye.
I resume work a day after and work for 5months left the firm before someone will start hearing story that touches the heart.

This incident opened my eyes and since then, am always conscious of disposing vital information. Infact , I no even trust anybody aside from God.
Lol.

Very interesting indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Contract Job That Offers Decent Pay!(graduates And Under-graduates) / Spemffa International Limited Is Recruiting / Vacancies For Today,29th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.