Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

nn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nn (5201 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Lady Friend Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nn by zoeee(f): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Ur story doesn't have an introduction. How did it all start?
Re: nn by 100Cents: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014
wordbank:

But u don chop am

After like 5 months conji lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: nn by ogunvic41(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Very simple, tell her there is someone in ur life, besides your lady is coming soon. Let her see both of u together.
Re: nn by 100Cents: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Equado:
Gv her wt she wntz na...5tymz in 2weeks...nd she'll b gone...b up nd doing bro grin

She is not even a sex freak.

All but 3×ce it has happened over 4 months .
Re: nn by 100Cents: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Tell your gf abt her. (no lies)

Bro, I have not even slept with my gf before.

How I go keep mouth talk this kind thing ?
Re: nn by 100Cents: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2014
zoeee:
Ur story doesn't have an introduction. How did it all start?

My dear, I wasn't sure of any of these 2 ladies in the first place.

My gf has been an intermittent friend for 3 years, no sex, now she got serious this year, so I mentioned marriage and she accepted. Like young girls would do, I started hearing things like, I don't have feelings again for you. Being that we are in a no sex relationship(my fault). I met this stalker around January this year and for another 6 months, we didn't see. After connecting with her in august, it happened between us. She told me she has a bf who she can jettison for me.

I didn't for one day act jealous or tell her to quit her bf. I just told her I have someone too who I haven't touched and I am in love with. She threatened to quit if I don't get serious with her. I just ignored her. She cooks and brings food from her house to me. Even yesterday.

My gf on the other hand is not the wushi type. She likes her space. She can stay for one week without calling me but its all pretence. She eavesdrops on me and tempts me with her friends. But whenever I call we discuss everything discussable and she has accepted my proposal.

So undecided
Re: nn by Farouksenior: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

My gf has been an intermittent friend for 3 years, no sex, now she got serious this year, so I mentioned marriage and she accepted. Like young girls would do, I started hearing things like, I don't have feelings again for you. Being that we are in a no sex relationship(my fault). I met this stalker around January this year and for another 6 months, we didn't see. After connecting with her in august, it happened between us. She told me she has a bf who she can jettison for me.

I didn't for one day act jealous or tell her to quit her bf. I just told her I have someone too who I haven't touched and I am in love with. She threatened to quit if I don't get serious with her. I just ignored her. She cooks and brings food from her house to me. Even yesterday.

My gf on the other hand is not the wushi type. She likes her space. She can stay for one week without calling me but its all pretence. She eavesdrops on me and tempts me with her friends. But whenever I call we discuss everything discussable and she has accepted my proposal.

So undecided

Tell d oda babe say u get Aids.U wil see fast result. Remember to pay me consultancy fee grin

1 Like

Re: nn by 100Cents: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Farouksenior:

Tell d oda babe say u get Aids.U wil see fast result. Remember to pay me consultancy fee grin

If not Ebola grin

She asked me why she has never seen me calling any of my family members before

I told her I was a ghost that night. Se as Goose Pimples grow for her face that night. But she won't quit.
Re: nn by zoeee(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

So undecided

Hmmmm... Name u find trouble na
Re: nn by obi4eze(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2014
OP you are already in a mess. That girl has every right to claim anything because you slept with her. This is one of the reasons why we warn against pre-marital sex.

From your story I expect the following to happen

Your fiancee will leave you especially when she learns from someone else that you proposed to her and still went ahead to sleep with someone else. You will lose the trust she had in you and she will see you as an unfaithful man.

That lady will pursue you and do everything (including using charms) to make you marry her. Already she has gotten you through sex and if she wants to sleep with you again she will so she has a strong evidence.
Never underrate the sexual power of a woman. It destroyed and is still destroying many destinies.

Solution
Ask God for mercy and forgiveness. Pre-marital sex is sin against God.
Confess to your fiancee. Do not let her hear it from someone else's mouth.
Ask for God's wisdom to handle the matter.
Call that girl and ask her what she really wants from you. That will determine what you will tell her. Words are powerful.
Do not invite her to your house or expose yourself to her lustful deires.
Re: nn by 100Cents: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2014
zoeee:

Hmmmm... Name u find trouble na

How did I ?
Re: nn by vokalguy(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:
She stays close to me. She monitors everything I do. She told me today that my neighbors now give her information if another lady visits my house.

Like play, she is my church member. Sometimes on getting up to go home after service, after saying the grace, I find out she has been sitting behind me and close to me all this while. It repeated today again. How she knows where I seat in a 2000 seater church is what I don't understand.

I stopped picking her calls 2 weeks ago and thought that all this has ended since I saw her getting back again with her boyfriend. For where, she cornered me today again. To worsen matters, when she calls all day and i dont pick, she comes to knock on my gate by evening when she knows i am home.

Truth be told, I don't love her. If not, I would have settled for her to compensate her excess love for me. Worse off, I am in love with someone else who has been away for 6 months. My lover is coming home in 2 weeks time.

How do I end this madness in 2 weeks ? My lover trusts me more than her parents self.

Let me guess, you have slept with her....

1 Like

Re: nn by lozairio(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
Invite her to your house, tell her you don't love her...

If she still doesn't agree with you....

Beat her, give her the beating of life. I swear she won't stalk you again

Typing from experience.....

advising a guy to beat up a lady at least just tell him to tell he does'nt love her she will go
Re: nn by MisterLongman(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Lol.

Sir, how many ladies have you bedded before ? So you ended up marrying or suffering one thing for all of them ?

Yes, we have done it before but we are casual friends now. The girl is just crying love and marriage.

Meanwhile I have made it known to her that I have a fiancee just like she has a bf. She has seen my girl's picture in my phone.

As you said, I will call her this week and end it. Lol. Seriously we crack jokes like old friends.
The girl be like " You go buy market, you no wan pay"......
That type of girl can be very vicious
Re: nn by 100Cents: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2014
MisterLongman:

The girl be like " You go buy market, you no wan pay"......
That type of girl can be very vicious

I have never made her feel used or cheated.

No be say you talk, even after marriage, if it ever happens, this kind girl cannot allow one look another woman sef.
Re: nn by jeflexy(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
i ddnt read the message but op, i tink u need to take her to tb joshua for immediate deliverance
Re: nn by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2014
This is serious.
Re: nn by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:
She stays close to me. She monitors everything I do. She told me today that my neighbors now give her information if another lady visits my house.

Like play, she is my church member. Sometimes on getting up to go home after service, after saying the grace, I find out she has been sitting behind me and close to me all this while. It repeated today again. How she knows where I seat in a 2000 seater church is what I don't understand.

I stopped picking her calls 2 weeks ago and thought that all this has ended since I saw her getting back again with her boyfriend. For where, she cornered me today again. To worsen matters, when she calls all day and i dont pick, she comes to knock on my gate by evening when she knows i am home.

Truth be told, I don't love her. If not, I would have settled for her to compensate her excess love for me. Worse off, I am in love with someone else who has been away for 6 months. My lover is coming home in 2 weeks time.

How do I end this madness in 2 weeks ? My lover trusts me more than her parents self.

Don't shít where you eat...
Re: nn by 100Cents: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Don't shít where you eat...

Not too close bro but trekkable.

At least not my street.
Re: nn by Hawlahscho(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Bro, I have not even slept with my gf before.

How I go keep mouth talk this kind thing ?

just the way you said it here, tell your girl like that just to be open minded
Re: nn by GoodFaith: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

what did u want us to do for U
we didn't help u to F her
U pick a crazy lady
Re: nn by 100Cents: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have called it off with her. Based on moral grounds, I told her to remain faithful to her guy, let me be faithful to my girl. She said okay.

Thank God.

Say What ?

She called me back severally saying she can't sleep, that I cannot use and dump her. Omo, where does that one come from ? That she is the only one who can call it off with me.

I was like, who used the other ? She actually took advantage of me because I was lonely and without a caring gf. She cooked and brought to me to deceive me into loving her.

Pls, pls, pls. I don't like people taking advantage of me. undecided
Re: nn by GoodFaith: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:
I have called it off with her. Based on moral grounds, I told her to remain faithful to her guy, let me be faithful to my girl. She said okay.

Thank God.

Say What ?

She called me back severally saying she can't sleep, that I cannot use and dump her. Omo, where does that one come from ? That she is the only one who can call it off with me.

I was like, who used the other ? She actually took advantage of me because I was lonely and without a caring gf. She cooked and brought to me to deceive me into loving her.

Pls, pls, pls. I don't like people taking advantage of me. undecided

Oh boy
U should have told her to take her food back
Dude, U wanted that P
stop play us here

1 Like

Re: nn by 100Cents: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
GoodFaith:

Oh boy
U should have told her to take her food back
Dude, U wanted that P
stop play us here

She even mentioned that I tried playing with her yesterday.

Seriously, that lady cannot even please me, even for free, I won't take her. As in, which man will want once in a month sex or pre-intimacy with a wife with calendar ?

Bro, I bought her cake yesterday and suya today. Wetin sef she dey cook ? I have spent more than double on her whatever she did for me.. You no sabi ladies ?

I dey use my head. Omo, I don cut am off.

As in Off the light make we sleep jare..

Re: nn by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Thank you.

Can my girl stand a competitor ?

Don't know.. Will think about it..
Is your gf now a competitor?

Oh, you still have feelings for her?
Have you gotten intimate with her or its like?
Re: nn by 100Cents: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
emusmith:

This crazy lady was like threatening me with sobs. Smh

The stalker was like I didn't tell her I had someone. I reminded her of the lady picture she saw in my phone, she could not talk again. I reminded her that she lacks conscience to keep two men all this while.
Re: nn by 100Cents: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2014
emusmith:

No that type of competitor please

I don't love more than one woman..
Re: nn by 100Cents: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
EroticAngelina:
strong thing grin

Wish it were true..

Say I do you..
Re: nn by Duchaello(f): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
Invite her to your house, tell her you don't love her...

If she still doesn't agree with you....

Beat her, give her the beating of life. I swear she won't stalk you again

Typing from experience.....

Nemesis go catch up with you and your numerous experiences one day, why can't you go fight your mate and let's sEe the result, Lazy cow, woman beater. Just wondering what your miserable life look like outside this forum, dear go take several seats you shouldn't be called a man
Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Duchaello:
Nemesis go catch up with you and your numerous experiences one day, why can't you go fight your mate and let's sEe the result, Lazy cow, woman beater. Just wondering what your miserable life look like outside this forum, dear go take several seats you shouldn't be called a man

غخع شسث سفعجقاي undecided
Re: nn by Duchaello(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rapsainot:

غخع شسث سفعجقاي undecided
Dios te bendiga!
Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Duchaello:
Dios te bendiga!
you are annoying though but God bless you kiss азеы мэкыы ген нзз cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mathematics Love Letter / Wen Ur Boo Is AN ENGINEER................(photos) / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.