Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert (5096 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by PastorKun(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yooguyz:

Interesting, tommorow you would say pastor Chris stages and acts his miracles and manifestations are you not now contradicting yourself?

Read it again, he stated he uses strange powers to control gullible and foolish followers. He did not state that he uses the powers to do miracles. No contradiction here. It has been proven on the forum and established firmly that Oyak's 'miracles' are 100% fake.

2 Likes

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by PastorKun(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
vooks:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STRANGE?

Hypnotic powers taught and practised by eastern cult religions.
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by vooks: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
That's superstition. Any proof?
PastorKun:

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Gombs(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
PastorKun:

grin grin
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by PastorKun(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin

Poor victim tongue
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Topgainer: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
vooks:
These are useless detractors who can never in ten lifetimes accomplish a tenth of what Reverend Chris has accomplished
I don't think the lady is being unruly. Can't you see the injury on her? She has become a useless detractor because she has decided to cry out.

In terms of accomplishments, you should have said Reverend Chris Oyakhilome can never match the business acumen and bible twisting prowess of Mr. Satan Devil though Rev Chris is allowed ten lifetime to continue breeding and ordaining thugs
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oyinprince:
Couldn't she have gotten the wound from somewhere else?

You mean that u believe that in the whole Lagos City, there were no LCD's to rent? they had to travel to Abuja?

LCD's weren't even used in the program self

I wonder oh! undecided
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by vooks: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sarcasm it was my broda wink
Topgainer:

I don't think the lady is being unruly. Can't you see the injury on her? She has become a useless detractor because she has decided to cry out.

In terms of accomplishments, you should have said Reverend Chris Oyakhilome can never match the business acumen and bible twisting prowess of Mr. Satan Devil though Rev Chris is allowed ten lifetime to continue breeding and ordaining thugs

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Topgainer: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
kilokeys:
uche uche
omo ibo.. oleh..
one billion from God's House.
u could press charges for assault..
but the money is for what?

Since Loveworld's organization is purely a business. It is incorporated and therefore, can sue and be sued regardless of any religious coating it has

But I will advise U-cheena not to waste her time and resources on such a wild goose chase (1billion?). Pastor Chris has made a lot of money from his business. He can bribe his way through the police and courts. RCCG land case with them is an example. And watch your back because Assassins and thugs could be on your trail

By now U-cheena should advice herself on her continued membership of Loves World

2 Likes

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Topgainer: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
vooks:
Sarcasm it was my broda wink
Alright Watson
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Oyinprince(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Geophem:
do u av to say dt before we knw dt is wt u insinuate
I won't reply you anymore if you can't comprehend simple posts.
Here is what I posted earlier
Oyinprince:
[b]
Stop lying on Uchenna bare, I sure say she no talk all did trash
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by jom28gy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Churchs are den of all sorts of evil,i hate to associate my self with them.
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by SirJohn(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Post,
Assuming this story is true, I think it was very unprofessional of her to fight with her customer. One very key business principle I believe in is to always see a customer as the 'king' and like they say, 'the customer is always right'.

If the agreement she had with Christ embassy or whoever within the church was well documented and unambiguous, then there were better ways to have handled the breach. Trying to force your way into someone's office to demand for your money is a no no for me. If she knew how to go to the police and then to court to sue, why didn't she explore that option first before resorting to physical violence in the customers premises?

I also do not endorse physical violence against women or anyone but who knows what sort of scene or damage she would have created if left unrestrained. She should do a better job at trying to convince us with that photo as I personally did not see any real signs of battery.

In all, I tire for church matter these days, both pastors and members alike can be something else.

Folks be like 'Is this SirJohn for real" undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by Topgainer: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
SirJohn:

If the agreement she had with Christ embassy or whoever within the church was well documented and unambiguous, then there were better ways to have handled the breach. Trying to force your way into someone's office to demand for your money is a no no for me. If she knew how to go to the police and then to court to sue, why didn't she explore that option first before resorting to physical violence in the customers premises?
I also do not endorse physical violence against women or anyone but .
Folks be like 'Is this SirJohn for real" undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

Sir, are you sure you wouldn't serve better as a detective. A private detective coy
I had thought she may have tried to create a scene and possibly attract sympathizers, you know women. Thinking it was a Church, expecting to be pampered and reasoned with.
These days, with the business activities in Churches they are becoming so ruthless, voilent and intolerant.
You now hear of Churches fighting among themselves or with the host community over Lands. Where in the Bible did Jesus fight over land

1 Like

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by adahib: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Topgainer:

Sir, are you sure you wouldn't serve better as a detective. A private detective coy
I had thought she may have tried to create a scene and possibly attract sympathizers, you know women. Thinking it was a Church, expecting to be pampered and reasoned with.
These days, with the business activities in Churches they are becoming so ruthless, voilent and intolerant.
You now hear of Churches fighting among themselves or with the host community over Lands. Where in the Bible did Jesus fight over land

Totally crazy,what religious houses are turning into...
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by PastorKun(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2014
adahib:

Totally crazy,what religious houses are turning into...

Den of thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by adahib: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

Den of thieves angry

Very true
Re: Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert by adahib: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Topgainer:

Like seriously....religion has gone to the dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Sufficient God? / Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , Found In Egipt / Reason Why Islam Is A Satanic Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.