Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? (8881 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Glocee:

Thank u sir

You are very much welcome ma'am.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
felixchip:

I'd appreciate if you'd please forward the Letter to my mail, xchipgraphics@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Please find forwarded to your email address. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
donkunzman:
Lol. Yes I do. Thanks.

Ok then. smiley You are welcome much.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Ijadun04(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
ijadun04@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by felixchip(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please find forwarded to your email address. Thank you.

Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ijadun04:
ijadun04@yahoo.com

Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
felixchip:

Thank you. I appreciate.

You are very much welcome.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Jimohsunday: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ Vesuvius can u send me sample of cover letter to jimohsunday35@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by ufoms(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am nt left out oo ufuomaugbero@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by osigiepurr(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Osasirabs@email.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by KingBish(f): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please kindly forward to mailtosenate@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
ufoms:
Am nt left out oo ufuomaugbero@gmail.com

Lol,no worries. Please find in your email box. Thanks.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2014
osigiepurr:
Osasirabs@email.com

P.S: you may also find this article useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2014
KingBish:

Please kindly forward to mailtosenate@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by maryin: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls send to maryoyinloye@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
abeg.. help a brother here, I need the sample / format of the cover letter. thanks upjosventures@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Upjosventures:
abeg.. help a brother here, I need the sample / format of the cover letter. thanks upjosventures@yahoo.com

Please provide a functional email address. The email got returned. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
maryin:
Pls send to maryoyinloye@yahoo.com

Kindly find in your email address. Thank you.

P.S: you may also find this article on how to write a cover letter useful http://www.insidify.com/discovery/how-to-write-distinct-attractive-cover-letter.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by KingBish(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
insidifyguru:

THANK YOU!!
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by berbs112(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
insidifyguru:

Sending a cover letter via mail can be basically in two forms:
1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or
2. Sending the cover letter as an attachment.

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

Hope this helps. #Insidify

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
I will like to get a copy joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com. Thanks for the inteligent response
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by hasdan(m): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Pls am interested forward it 2 my email....hasdan2k5@yahoo.com...tanx
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by infinitemiles: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2014
pls I am very much interested obi.tonero@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
berbs112:
I will like to get a copy joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com. Thanks for the inteligent response

Good morning, you are very much welcome and thank you for your kind words. Please check the email address provided, it got returned by the Gmail as a disabled account. Kindly provide another so that the sample cover letter can be forwarded to. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
hasdan:
Pls am interested forward it 2 my email....hasdan2k5@yahoo.com...tanx

infinitemiles:
pls I am very much interested obi.tonero@gmail.com

Please find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2014
KingBish:

THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Librakid(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2014
insidifyguru:

1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
Plz am interested. Tnx
Patienceogoh@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Librakid:

Plz am interested. Tnx
Patienceogoh@yahoo.com

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by berbs112(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks for getting back. Stjr101@gmail.com and joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com

insidifyguru:

Good morning, you are very much welcome and thank you for your kind words. Please check the email address provided, it got returned by the Gmail as a disabled account. Kindly provide another so that the sample cover letter can be forwarded to. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by stcloud(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
insidifyguru:

Please Sir I will really appreciate if you can send a copy of cover letter sample to my email address; ecsmek2007@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks alot and God bless your generous heart!
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=insidifyguru post=28388v
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Davidolives(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
insidifyguru:

pls i need the cover letter sample too. My email is hardeybaryordavid@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop / How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? / Afrinvest Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.