Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Decline Of Nigeria's Movie Industry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Decline Of Nigeria's Movie Industry. (384 Views)

The Beginning Of The Fore Told End (oil Price Decline) / Fuel Importation To Decline By 40% – Emeka Offor / Decline of Mother Tongue; Causes and Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Decline Of Nigeria's Movie Industry. by shomutuski(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was so fortunate to be greeted by a rather comical scene in one of nigeria's movie produced under a meagre budget... I was actually rolling on the floor. The lady in context played the role of a powerful and rich person with wealth gotten from rituals. The method of acquiring her ill wealth was to sleep with men and they die, She will now summon their spirit and feed them eggs. The scene that got me bemused was when she called out the spirits of the man she killed and ask him to eat the egg. Can you imagine the spirit was actually peeling the eggshell before it had to eat. I was thought provoked that on which ground either logical or metaphysical give way for a spirit to be able to peel egg and eat.
What I want is steps on how we can improve our dwindling movie industry. The producer of that movie needs a year lecture on philosophy. Pls help me on the matter.
Re: The Decline Of Nigeria's Movie Industry. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
thanks to lame movies

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Stars At Channel O Awards / Photos: Governor Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Boko Haram Carried Out The Deadliest Single Jihadist Attack In Nov.- BBC Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.