Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women (1797 Views)

Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee / Davido Response To People Saying He Lives Off His Dad's Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by opeyemisteph: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
By now, most Nigerians in the online community know about @MrAyeDee on Twitter.
Nigeria’s number 1 blogger Linda Ikeji had been in the eye of the storm when her blog came under attack two weeks ago which led to her blog being shut down by Google and restored about 24 hours later. She was being accused of copyright infringement by a shadowy character called Alexander Mukhtar Dan’Iyan, the editor-in-chief of the 15Past8 Media Group based in New York City. Dan’Iyan’s goes by the name @MrAyeDee.

Africa’s first Nobel Literature laurent Wole Soyinka doesn’t have kind words for Dan’Iyan whom he described in his memoiors as, “One was a self-hating Igbira, a minority tribe from the Nigerian hinterland, whose yearning to be mistaken for a Fulani aristocratic scion had resulted in his changing his name from Daniyan to Dan’Iyan”.

The whole Linda Ikeji Blog saga ended with Ikeji claiming that Dan’Iyan was scorned because she stopped chatting with him online. While, Dan’Iyan claimed he had no amorous interest in Ikeji.

Following the Linda Ikeji saga, Dan’Iyan turned his sights on Bola Tinubu. With a series of tweets he ‘revealed’ that the All Progressive Congress (APC) leader and his wife, Remi Tinubu, a serving Senator in the Nigerian Seante, was a confessed and convicted drug dealer in the United States who had to forfeit his wealth to the US government in exchange for his criminal record being sealed.

Fast forward to today and a woman, who identifies by her first name, Lizzy, emerges and grants an interview to Nigerian FM based in New York. She says she was married to Dan’Iyan for three years from 2001 and says he is a fraud and and he lives off women. She said he is a ‘419’ and a squatter who spends a lot of time on the Internet bringing down people. She said men and women have to be careful of him.
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 24, 2014
I doubt its true but the internet needs heroes like him. If not for him hungry bloggers would still run amok spreading unconfirmed plagiarized news and half-truths. He has made hobbyist bloggers and even professional Nigerian web journalists more accountable for their reports.

You may see him as an evil man but I see him as a necessary evil. He also backs up his accusations with cold hard facts, something I hardly see even established Nigerian journalists do.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2014
opeyemisteph:
By now, most Nigerians in the online community know about @MrAyeDee on Twitter.
Nigeria’s number 1 blogger Linda Ikeji had been in the eye of the storm when her blog came under attack two weeks ago which led to her blog being shut down by Google and restored about 24 hours later. She was being accused of copyright infringement by a shadowy character called Alexander Mukhtar Dan’Iyan, the editor-in-chief of the 15Past8 Media Group based in New York City. Dan’Iyan’s goes by the name @MrAyeDee.

Africa’s first Nobel Literature laurent Wole Soyinka doesn’t have kind words for Dan’Iyan whom he described in his memoiors as, “One was a self-hating Igbira, a minority tribe from the Nigerian hinterland, whose yearning to be mistaken for a Fulani aristocratic scion had resulted in his changing his name from Daniyan to Dan’Iyan”.

The whole Linda Ikeji Blog saga ended with Ikeji claiming that Dan’Iyan was scorned because she stopped chatting with him online. While, Dan’Iyan claimed he had no amorous interest in Ikeji.

Following the Linda Ikeji saga, Dan’Iyan turned his sights on Bola Tinubu. With a series of tweets he ‘revealed’ that the All Progressive Congress (APC) leader and his wife, Remi Tinubu, a serving Senator in the Nigerian Seante, was a confessed and convicted drug dealer in the United States who had to forfeit his wealth to the US government in exchange for his criminal record being sealed.

Fast forward to today and a woman, who identifies by her first name, Lizzy, emerges and grants an interview to Nigerian FM based in New York. She says she was married to Dan’Iyan for three years from 2001 and says he is a fraud and and he lives off women. She said he is a ‘419’ and a squatter who spends a lot of time on the Internet bringing down people. She said men and women have to be careful of him.
A failed attempt. Sorry
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by Djicemob: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Did linda pay you for this
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Djicemob:

I don't think Linda has the time. I swear its a copy-paste blogger put out of business after the plaigarism scandal gained ground.
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by sirjohnson(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2014
So I am the only one who believes this is true. That guy did nothing for Linda; he only made her the woman of the year, and so freaking what? Does that give him the right to try and RUIN her?

That guy am sure by now has been getting lots of money from innocent Linda who probably sees him as a demi-god and a potential husband because she needs to get married desperately asap lest menopause catch up on her #justsayingthetruth

That guy I once heard has divorced twice, sold properties belonging to his exes and practically lives off women.

One word for Ayedee: CHARLATAN
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by LajaLaba: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Djicemob:
Did linda pay you for this
What a dumb question
Re: Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women by donmalcolm21(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
This man problem started the day he started exposing Tinubu, I think all these APC sponsored lies against Mr AyeDee will come to naught. Imagine bringing Wole Soyinka into this.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: So This Sexy Lady Was Born A Man / Bimbo Thomas Called Out By Angry Fan For Sharing Her Bikini Photo / Tiwa Savage And MAVIN Crew Go Out Clubbing Together (photos + Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.