Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? (508 Views)

Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! / PHOTO 18+: 8 Awful Things That Will DEFINITELY Happen If You Wear Yoga Pants / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? by mumumugu(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I visited an ex room mate and met the wife wearing the same short he wore a year ago.

I jokingly teased them if the economic crises had made it bad for them to start sharing shorts.

They told me they wouldnt mind sharing underwear for romantic and not economic reason.

I wondered what sort of romantism is that?

What would you do if you found your patner wear your undies?
Re: Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol as far as am not wearing my wife's pant......... Who does that??
Re: Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? by KanwuliaJara: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't see why the 'romanticism' patterns of any couple should be subject to third-party scrutiny.
If it works for them. . . fine!
No need for comparison, as one does not fit all!

Shikena! kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear Your Patners Umderwear? by miss20(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't think there's anytin wrong in wearing your husband's short or boxers.infact "romanticm" apart,somtimes a woman just wants to be free from all those tight clothings. Bt wen the man starts wearing hiz wife's pant.............lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please, How And Where Can I Get The Full Episodes Of Things Fall Apart / !!!! GREATESTNESS !!!!! / Ogogoro Na Acid Now - Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.