Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities (1211 Views)

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by nairaxchan: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2014
I need people who can supply me with Sesame Seed in Large quantities.

No Upfront Monies.
Delivery to Lagos
LPO and Bank Guarantee will be issued

If these terms are favorable for you, then let us work together.

You can send me a pm or paste your number (Not email) for me to call.

Cheers!
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by omoluabi1(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Call me on this number: 08142355550
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by greatemperior(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Please call me on 08029331166
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by jeffmyson(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2014
I have been in commodity business for many year @ OP and I can assure you that sesame seed is not one of those commodity you can easily come on nairaland and look for its supplier. The chain is very coded to source sesame seed and it has lots of challenges! Not many people have the structure on ground to manage its logistics and challenges. Sesame seed is aa very very expensive commodity and one needs more than 5 miillion Naira to source upto (30 tons) truck load. So I will advise you to either go source it yourself or look for credible seasoned companies to do business with on nairaland.

Anybody that accept the terms you are proposing is un serious and wasting your time.

Cheers:
NB: I don't do sesame seeds because of it many challenges and I won't advise anyone to do it unless you have deep pockets to challenge Olam and Co!.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by lomzy1(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
jeffmyson:
I have been in commodity business for many year @ OP and I can assure you that sesame seed is not one of those commodity you can easily come on nairaland and look for its supplier. The chain is very coded to source sesame seed and it has lots of challenges! Not many people have the structure on ground to manage its logistics and challenges. Sesame seed is aa very very expensive commodity and one needs more than 5 miillion Naira to source upto (30 tons) truck load. So I will advise you to either go source it yourself or look for credible seasoned companies to do business with on nairaland.

Anybody that accept the terms you are proposing is un serious and wasting your time.

Cheers:
NB: I don't do sesame seeds because of it many challenges and I won't advise anyone to do it unless you have deep pockets to challenge Olam and Co!.

Very correct.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by dav8id(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
jeffmyson:

Cheers:

true talk and you really prove you are into commodities business...

let me add more to it....@op by all idication you are a sourcing agent..... a true sesame trader will never accept your terms , infact you willl never get supply with this your terms...

if you really want to get supply then upfront payment most be made...sesame is not like cashew nut ....let me tell you most of this international buyer already get access to alll the sesame sourcing location and some of them ready make upfront payment since last year...the fact is even with your money at hand it will take you some days to get supply cause its first come first serve...

nevertheless ifyou are really serious then get in touch with me and you wil be happy you do that...

i can supply you sesame but not with your terms....call me on 07037781319....
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities by Tectono: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2014
To learn every thing about exportation from Nigeria, click: http://tectono..com/2014/09/tectono-ventures-presents-contemporary.html

(1) (Reply)

Alpari Forex Trade / Meet The 8 Silent Nigerian Billionaires / I Need 210litre Drums Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.