Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (58574 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by hapheeyxz: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara:
Have you heard of the word underage or minor?
brov Lt d truth b told and let face reality. luk at dos girls in ur area and tell me if actually 18years is maturity age our constitution says. even in d sector of education, she u knw say 15yrs don dey enta uni. y dem no chase d kind person back say he /she Neva mature. dt maturity age of a tin should b review cos tins av really changed.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Austin234(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Too bad. Muslim worshippers shud reconsida child mariage
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by hapheeyxz: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2014
leezbebe:
Guy,y u dey insult people?...he dint say wat d man did was right....bt d gurl was equally loosed already...she accepted to his proposal 4 money.."She willingly slept wiv him"....HE NEVA RAPED HER....its jst dat its very wrong,cus she is a minor...d gurl also has her share in d blame..
tanc dearie, maybe it because u are a girl. u really understand me.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ypzilanti: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2014
leezbebe:
Guy,y u dey insult people?...he dint say wat d man did was right....bt d gurl was equally loosed already...she accepted to his proposal 4 money.."She willingly slept wiv him"....HE NEVA RAPED HER....its jst dat its very wrong,cus she is a minor...d gurl also has her share in d blame..
a minor has no legal power to consent to sex. It is always regarded as coercion and with good reason too. Children are trained to look up to adults. A pervert always has the advantage with the kids except the kids have been well schooled on such matters by parents

5 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by WINDSOW(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2014
;DTis mess can only happen in Nigeria,If it was Kano where I come from,he would have been castrated. ;DTis mess can only happen in Nigeria,If it was Kano where I come from,he would have been castrated. grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by jude33084(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Tholudee:
That's why its risky for mothers to be taking their daughters to families to live wt them(grandma,uncle etc)[s]its very rare for a chid living with her real parents to fall victim of this[/s]

Parents should strive to be responsible for the upkeep of their childen themselves.
But its a pity some can't be when a poor man is giving birth to eight children.!

God will help us!

I am not sure that you have stayed in the west, especially the poor area? The word "parenting" there has a different meaning angry

Parents just give birth to kids believing Allah will takecare of the rest.

Child Molestation is high around that area.

The cases you hear is not even up to 5% of what is going on down there. sad

3 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by cannonnier(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2014
fatboyslym007:

Why do we always believe its only in naija things like these happened?!
It shows our parochial narrow-minded view of ourselves as a nation n as a people... No wonder d white man wud always look superior...
In as much as I distaste wat d shameless man did atleast he was cool enuff to woo..
Haven't u heard of stories of serial rapist whose stressors r underaged girls whom they kidnap rape n kill... in the USA Europe or even in d middle east..
This act can happen anywhere n worse r happening

I wud advice u listen to foreign news to widen ur narrow view of ursef n ur country...

Hey, don't you know that he schooled in malaga? i.e he is brain washed gringrin
Or are you jealous ni gringrin.

anyway I myself schooled monaco
But am not b.w oo

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by sameesyd(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Konji no knw age o... ;DKonji no knw age o...
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by VirginBreaker(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by joeace2020(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Hmmmmm. In my opinion, l think the following ppl should be blamed.
The young girl's father for neglecting his primary responsibilities of taking care of his daugter. He didnt allow her to stay with him but her grandmother. He also did not send her to school and hence she had to settle for tailoring.
Her mother for showing outright disregards for motherhood by not training her child properly. She didnt send her to school and she still could not afford to let her stay with her but her own mother.
The grandmother for not noticing the questionable attitudes of her grand daugter before hand. She might also have denied her some basic needs, hence her result to begging for material gifts.
Her "oga in the shop" for not noticing the unnecessary friendship btw the old man and her subject.
And as for the baba, hmmmm. I will leave him for the law to judge.

The government, for the high illiteracy rate among young and old people. you read where he said he didn't think he contravened the law. Infact he reported himself to the girls grandmother probably believing it is an acceptable thing he had done.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by jude33084(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2014
hapheeyxz:

brov Lt d truth b told and let face reality. luk at dos girls in ur area and tell me if actually 18years is maturity age our constitution says. even in d sector of education, she u knw say 15yrs don dey enta uni. y dem no chase d kind person back say he /she Neva mature. dt maturity age of a tin should b review cos tins av really changed.

Omo see levels cheesy
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by nedu2000(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2014
But he didn't rape her,if anyone is saying he should be punished then Ahmed yerima,a senator of the federal republic who married a 13-yr-old should be too or would you tell me yerima won't sleep with or even impregnate his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Romanciella(f): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Dcmg:
Lol,that man is a muslim and saw nothing wrong in what he did,he said it's "an act of God".
Make una release that man abeg,afterall his mentor Muhammed married a girl of 9 years and sexed her.
Una should find a way to join them in marriage and not arrest him
u know ntn dude.....so i suggest u shut the fvck up
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by hapheeyxz: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2014
jude33084:

Omo see levels cheesy
shey na lie abeg.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ypzilanti: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2014
hapheeyxz:

Some foreign countries recognize this but even then they only allow S.ex if the age difference between teenagers is about two years. Like a 15yr old and 17 yr old. At least its kids experimenting on each other and not an old papa taking advantage of a kid

3 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by nerodenero: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
Adebayo won't tell mama about it since he claimed his dwindling football fortunes were due to Mama's juju grin grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Drabrah(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy

grandiose delusion of da highest order. Classical case 4 dat matter. I pray say e no go don too l8 4 u b4 u combak 2 ur senses.
Desolée
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by madjune(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014
13yr old really bad girl. Wanted to empty an old man's purse through sex and got burnt.

Mad girl, though.

Free the man abegii. He no force am.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by lordmayor4(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2014
According to Islamic law which the man practices, it is right, according to Nigerian law, it is wrong, according to the street law which the girl practices, na everyday occurrence.... you need to come to one side for Lagos for surulere area and see the rate this secondary school children dey kpansh after school.... dem no dey fear elder face at all, no so dem dey kiss for school gate sef... like someone said here, the maturity age in Nigeria should be repealed cos primary school children for naija now dey kpansh pass elders... meanwhile the paale is wrong to have had set with a so called minor.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Dcmg(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Romanciella:
u know ntn dude.....so i suggest u shut the fvck up
Any proof?
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by jude33084(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
lordmayor4:
According to Islamic law which the man practices, it is right, according to Nigerian law, it is wrong, according to the street law which the girl practices, na everyday occurrence.... you need to come to one side for Lagos for surulere area and see the rate this secondary school children dey kpansh after school.... dem no dey fear elder face at all, no so dem dey kiss for school gate sef... like someone said here, the maturity age in Nigeria should be repealed cos primary school children for naija now dey kpansh pass elders... meanwhile the paale is wrong to have had set with a so called minor.

Which area in Surulere?
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by cannonnier(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
lordmayor4:

Something they wori you for head.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by lordmayor4(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2014
jude33084:

Which area in Surulere?

U wan come watch abi partake grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by SunqieOlaT(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2014
grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by lordmayor4(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2014
cannonnier:

Something they wori you for head.

Yes, something dey worry your head and I can sense it.... maybe you schooled in Somalia... if you want to know if it is right.... ask Yerima or Mohammad (SW.....)
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
What is this world turning to How can a 75yr old man be attracted to a 13yr old to the extent of wooing her What kind of sexual urge is this when he could have easily lured widows or randy women to his bed with a token. I'm surprised at 13 that girl was not even deflowered by the old man. Meaning she has been having sex way back before baba's interest. I would like the judge to dismiss this case because no matter how it seems the FG made us realize baba did nothing wrong. When senator Yerima married that 13yr old egyptian girl, there was a CHILD NOT BRIDE protest all over the country but the FG turned a blind eye. David mark even said it is allowed in the islamic religion and yerima is actually following the footsteps of the prophet Muhammed. This papa too as a muslim is following muhammed's path and should go unpunished period.

3 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Uchemelvin2004(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
From the reort I don't see any wrongdoing by the man,he didn't force the girl,if he has a good lawyer he'll never go to jail because Senator Yerima was never arrested for marrying a 13 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by TDonald: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2014
fapcrook:
Serving? NYSC or jail term? Pls explain

Serving my fatherland

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Charchy07(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2014
lilprinze:
his not even ashamed a girl that is old enough to be his granddaughter is who he is raping .
Great grand daughter instead.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by emirateprince: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Only in nigeria all this happens, well I school in France undecided
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by jude33084(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2014
madjune:
13yr old really bad girl. Wanted to empty an old man's purse through sex and got burnt.

Mad girl, though.

Free the man abegii. He no force am.

One in my compound, though she 17yrs said "she go come visit me" if I buy her mtn android phone shocked

Just imagine her words "come visit me" cheesy

All because i was chatting with her outside my fence undecided

Bros quickly adjust and took to his heels. cheesy

We see them daily here in my area.

Blame the parents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.