Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (58583 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Agbabiaka o!!!! Arugbo ti je gbese, talo ma sowo!?!
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Pdizzle(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2014
gladpresh:
Baaaad Maan cheesy
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Its obvious d old fool charmed d girl. This is a statutory rape. This man is shameless.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
I sokoto were i schooled, by the time a girl is thirteen, she is already preparing for her second delivery. By the time she is eighteen, she already has 5 kids and divorced, the husband will just had married a fresh thirteen yr old.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Homguy(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
The way teenage gurls run after pre-marital sex these ays is alarming. As a community pharmacist I see girls her age coming to complain about sexual problems with their boyfriends. You'd be awed.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by venivedivici(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
But the man for use condom na. undecided
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by latogng: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2014
You people should free this Man jaree,I dont think the laws of our land outrightly condems it and if lawmakers like Senator yerima can,then I dont see why common man can't...

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by kzokul(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
And u av tym 4 nairaland.....
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by royalblood21: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2014
They should ask the poor gal a good question.... shay na dat pada dis virgin her... if not, den the babe don de do am taytay... and for the old man... how many wife's the papa. get? And check if his normal

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Religion cannot save! only Jesus can save ! accept him today and live an honourable life!
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Etetejake(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Alomo at work
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Its obvious d old fool charmed d girl. This is a statutory rape. This man is shameless.
Very true! How else could a little girl follow such an old man in a world full of young men!

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by bhaliz44(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
KONJI: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

This can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled
bros na nawa for you oo... Na all the nl female you dey follow.embarassed Kip it up nikka cool
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
bhaliz44:
bros na nawa for you oo... Na all the nl female you dey follow.embarassed Kip it up nikka cool
lol baba......the wise King Solomon is my role model
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2014
ebdib:

And the idiotic delinquent actually replied.
Better scurry off to your class in the third rate state university where you school. If at all you're not a mechanic punching a cheap tecno phone. Thank God for technology for saving the likes of you from your obscure village.
And get a better education while you're at it scumbag.
no time to dey drag with DOGS abeg

Pls don't quote me again sir.

I don't usually reply I.diots

And u shud know where u belong if I don't reply u again.

#now wey u don get pesin wey pass u attention, oya stat to rejoice and continue ur fufu business #oloshi
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by todayguest(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is a man who is sexually active, potent and has the 'right' to marry four wives. Yet decides to remain unmarried, only to be 'helping' married women and underaged girls. Who knows how many kids he had made.(smh) I don't have much pity for persons who don't have respect for themselves and age.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Amb3r: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
At 75, old man Muse can't control his libido. It's actually shameful that his last kid is pretty much older than the girl in question. And he's gon marry her?! •talk about marrying your grand kiddo• #just saying anyway
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by abbey086(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dcmg:
Lol,that man is a muslim and saw nothing wrong in what he did,he said it's "an act of God".
Make una release that man abeg,afterall his mentor Muhammed married a girl of 9 years and sexed her.
Una should find a way to join them in marriage and not arrest him
You're mad for saying this. we need to respect other peoples belief even if we don't subscribed to it for us to live together peacefully.
And if the Islamic injunction is to be applied, (stoning to death) since the man himself confirmed it that he was a serial adulterer, it is people like you that will claimed that the punishment is too harsh. (people speaking from both sides of their mouth).
for your information, Islam is seriously against the offence the man committed, adultery.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Max24: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Situations like this call for a reform of our laws and belief system. After all, the law is supposed to be dynamic.The time has come when Nigerians should think rationally and not entertain religious sentiments. The Nigerian society should provide protection for the girl-child. One, such men should be sanctioned by the law for sleeping with a minor - a prison term will do. This will serve as deterrent to such other molesters around.That old man had an option of having consensual sex with another adult instead of a minor. Then the pregnancy should be aborted legally by the State. In this case she is only 2months pregnant and d abortion can be safely done by the state. Funnily, the irresponsible old man was even threatening if the pregnancy is aborted. Situations like these call for a reform of our laws and belief system. After all, the law is supposed to be dynamic.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by mrchez: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
KONJI NA BASTARD[: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

This can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
BABA IS OLD BUT HIS MANHOOD STILL YOUNG cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by NegeduGrace(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
shocked
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by MadCow1: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why are there no Tribal comments on this thread?! angry

Or did people not see the perps name is Alabi? grin

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by deebrain(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm, this one is strong...
(interpreter= elehi gidi gan)

I say this one is very strong...
(interpreter= moni elehi gidi gan)
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Dem for castrate am na....this wan na reptile. Foooooooolish thing!

Na only eyes we dey see b4 o! Now, the whole face don dey expose small small! Very soon...........................

the whole face go show!!! grin
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Dcmg(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
abbey086:

You're mad for saying this. we need to respect other peoples belief even if we don't subscribed to it for us to live together peacefully.
And if the Islamic injunction is to be applied, (stoning to death) since the man himself confirmed it that he was a serial adulterer, it is people like you that will claimed that the punishment is too harsh. (people speaking from both sides of their mouth).
for your information, Islam is seriously against the offence the man committed, adultery.
Oh,i'm mad for saying the truth?
Ok,go and stone boko haram and ISIL 1st for murdering innocent people before you think of stoning that old man to death.Hypocrites
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by xordik(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:
Why are there no Tribal comments on this thread?! angry

Or did people not see the perps name is Alabi? grin
...,!!@? Now i know that ur are chronically indisposed...all dyz okrika sellers biting d hand dat fed nd stil feedin u..nd if fashola talk say e won purse al of una komot lag./yoruba land in general na so so yab u go dey yab
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nlanders, dis is a common thing in the north oooo.... dis is my 4th month here, and i see its a common thing 4 a minor to get married.
The most annoying thing is dat these teens are happy about it. They see nothing wrong in it...

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
xordik:
...,!!@? Now i know that ur are chronically indisposed...all dyz okrika sellers biting d hand dat fed nd stil feedin u..nd if fashola talk say e won purse al of una komot lag./yoruba land in general na so so yab u go dey yab

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by xordik(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dnt think d girl is @ fault in dyz situation kos if it shld be clearly judged....a girl of 13yrs is too young nd can be manipulated...bt d old fool shld hv pitied d girls plight instead of sxing her...End tym tynz

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by UTEWUOJO: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Baba has gone contrary against de law, hence, he should be made to face de full wrath of de law. The law is not a respecter of age.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why have they not arrested that politician who married a minor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.