Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 (842 Views)

Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. / World Largest Snake (55ft) -picture / World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Leadn(m): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2014
If you are looking for mid-range device for all your selfie needs, look no further - Nokia Lumia 730 is Made for selfies

With an official tagline of "Made for selfies", the Lumia 730 Dual SIM sure lives up to expectation in a Microsoft (in partnership with Coca Cola) world record setting for the most people captured in a single selfie.

The result is a group shot of at least 1,151 people captured by the 5MP camera of the Lumia 730. The photo was taken yesterday in Bangladesh, with participants required to sign in to keep track of just how many were there.

According to Guinness previous selfie-related records include Ellen DeGeneres' most-retweeted Oscar selfie and the biggest selfie chain - 279 people standing in line and taking selfies.

Microsoft is still waiting for confirmation from Guinness on this record though. Recently, phone maker Lava attempted to beat the selfie chain record with around 1,000 people snapping selfies in a line using the Iris X5 . This record hasn't been confirmed
yet either.

So, are you a selfie crazed person yourself? Would you be getting the Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM?

http://www.techiedup.com/2014/11/nokia-lumia-730-made-for-selfies-captures-worlds-largest-selfie/
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Yungwhy(m): 2:02am On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Leadn(m): 2:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Yungwhy:
I no dey take selfie

I see...
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2014
my s4 we do dat so lumia shutup
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by ibdeals1(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2014
cool..m sure they all gt a free Nokia as souvenir..
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm...
Looks fake undecided
Leadn, I like the threads you create wink
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Leadn(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
MarthaK:
Hmmm...
Looks fake undecided
Leadn, I like the threads you create wink

LOL Fake ke? Why would nokia want to lie?

...and thanks smiley
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Codedboy95(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2014
i can see my next gf in that pix cool
Re: World's Largest Selfie Captured With Nokia Lumia 730 by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Leadn:

LOL Fake ke? Why would nokia want to lie?

...and thanks smiley
Nokia is now a Joke... angry

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra, Victoria Kimani & Dorcas Shola Fapson At Banky W’s Musical Film Premi / Check Out Pictures Of Aeromobil Flying Car / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.