Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad (34026 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Bomb Blast In Nigerian School Assembly Kills 48 Children and about 79 injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mcmukoko12(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
God will judge them. It shall never be well with them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Ambassadors: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
We want to commiserate with the families of those who lost their loved once. We want reaffirm to Nigerians that we are on top of the situation, all those behind is evil act will face the full wrath of the law.
Stories by moonlight!

Every Nigerian now should buy a gun for self protection. Because these animals are not ready to stop! Protect your lives and your families..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by kwencypresh(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
any body sponsoring dem will neva know peace

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Burger01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

When we have a competent leader.
Yeah, competent leader in the northeast.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Maamin(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Battery1:
Is there no way [b]someone[/b]that can join this Boko haram by covert mission like Jack Bauer always did in 24hr?

That someone could be u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
gboss4sure:

If you think so then you don't know a thing about this country

We already know where you belong. But the fact remains that, Jonathan is incompetent and balless. The only thing he knows how to do is send DSS and police to oppress the opposition. Why not take the same step against those indicted to be sponsors of Boko Haram?

You and PDP keep blaming the North for the killings. If that's what Jonathan will keep doing while innocent people die over there, he's nothing but an inept commoner as the president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by hasshams: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

when that part of the country chooses to walk in darkness. a leader may do nothing when the followers are devilish, illiterate and living in political and religious bondages. I thinks there are leaders, not a leader in the North East. Yet the zone is in trouble of leadership.

So based on your submission the whole of northeast has no competent leader(s). That is terrible.
what iss this drunkard saying! Who are u referring to "the followers"?I don't know when nigerians will begin to make. Honest comments about national issues like this without bieng sentimenal.we have to wake up and face our challenges in a helpl manner. this terrorism issue you are sighting from far will surely reach u one day and consume d whole nation if not tacled fast.you are free to call it a northern issue for now

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Burger01:

Does the Northeast control any of the forces in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Dem never 'gather' you before..

My friend I don't pray and hope for such but it is more honorable to fight as a man and die than to be slained like chicken.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Does the Northeast control any of the forces in Nigeria?

Yes!

The Terrorist Forces..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mckoolcharming(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by MadCow1: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bridgetown:

My friend I don't pray and hope for such but it is more honorable to fight as a man and die than to be slained like chicken.

Like I said.. Them never gather you before.

I pray say make your eye no ever see bad thing wey go make your preek stand.. grin

Have you ever heard the saying in Pidgin; 'I jus weak'.. grin Thats the only way to describe it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by pat077: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
ibdeals1:
Oh no.
When will these punks stop cry
when d North stop living in d past!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by swezenberg(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
keypad1:
show that to your grandfather.....bastard!

It hurt you that I stopped the lies being propagated by your entire lineage. Generation of vipers!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by hasshams: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Burger01:

no, competent leader from the north
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
adedayourt:

When are we gonna have a competent leader

Ask the biased and sentimental people from the South East and South South that have put their hope on a clueless and incompetent man.

Heard the price of petrol will be hiked soon. That has always been the order of the day with Jonathan's government. 1. Electricity 2. Fuel 3. Car import duty. All with nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by ikomB8: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Al qaeda, Al shabab, Isil, Boko Haram e t c are all same.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by keypad1: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
swezenberg:

It hurt you that I stopped the lies being propagated by your entire lineage. Generation of vipers!
like the lies your kins men are doing in this country.

May ur mentally deranged generation with no brains all burn in eternal damnation.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by keypad1: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
swezenberg:

like the lies your Northern kins men are doing in this country.

May ur mentally deranged generation with no brains all burn in eternal damnation.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by jamilkb(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Blood Of Allah!!!
what if i say you are an idi.ot grin ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
TheNaijan:

And who would that be presently? Buhari huuh? You need to have a serious rethink. Is it him that started the insurgency?The northerners allowed a beast to grow within them...Nobody can help them better than themselves F*ck! You have a big issue. #NoOffense #Peace

You should also have a rethink. Under Jonathan, we have a country totally riddled with corruption that the list is endless and you want me to settle for that? When shall we stop cooking lies and say the truth?

I'm not surprised at the rubbish article you referred me to. Even if Adeboye picks up the presidential form today, so many articles filled with lies will arise.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Yes!

The Terrorist Forces..

Coming from a mad cow? You belong to the butchers. I don't know what you're doing here.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Burger01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
hasshams:
no, competent leader from the north
EOD.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Coming from a mad cow? You belong to the butchers. I don't know what you're doing here.

You want to have me killed?!

undecided

Why am I not surprised by your behavior?! You sound like a Boko Haram sympathiser.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by emmanuelajayi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
im in Doron Baga and this news is false. I almost thought if there was another Doron Baga somewhere. Yea, fishermen sailed to Lake Chad for fish despite the ban of movement on the water ways by men of the Multinational force. this even happened since last week monday. how bad journalism is that is just hitting the headline a week later.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
hasshams:
what iss this drunkard saying! Who are u referring to "the followers"?I don't know when nigerians will begin to make. Honest comments about national issues like this without bieng sentimenal.we have to wake up and face our challenges in a helpl manner. this terrorism issue you are sighting from far will surely reach u one day and consume d whole nation if not tacled fast.you are free to call it a northern issue for now

The scriptures say truth exalts a nation. Common adage says truth is bitter. When people discover the truth they are relieved of their burden but if they wouldn't they are left to their fate. What is happening in the North is not caused by any leader - political or religion of Southern extraction. Instead of blaming Obj or Jonathan, others and me for the woes of the Northeast, pls go and use spiritual search light to find out how the plot or plan of some years back by some of your leaders, for selfish reason to enslave the whole of Nigeria.

I think not me alone will say God forbid implementation of evil scheme in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by romzyxy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
i heard it on channels. it was 40 not 48.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

when that part of the country chooses to walk in darkness. a leader may do nothing when the followers are devilish, illiterate and living in political and religious bondages. I thinks there are leaders, not a leader in the North East. Yet the zone is in trouble of leadership.

So based on your submission the whole of northeast has no competent leader(s). That is terrible.

Didn't he choose to be a leader? Why will a leader sit down and do nothing while marauders have an orgy of genocide on his watch. If he cannot do the job, then let him leave. Innocent people are being slaughtered because he left Jihadism to grow. If all around you were surrounded by cultists, won't there be murders of innocents?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by adeko2: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Canibals of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
kingthreat:

Didn't he choose to be a leader? Why will a leader sit down and do nothing while marauders have an orgy of genocide on his watch. If he cannot do the job, then let him leave. Innocent people are being slaughtered because he left Jihadism to grow. If all around you were surrounded by cultists, won't there be murders of innocents?

Let all the North say 'rebuke and revoke jihadism' then the North will know peace and live in peace with others. Hold your peace bro... Similar evil has been causing Iran, Syria and few others more than they could bear.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Isiterere(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
what was their offences? Is it because they are Nigerian or because they are northerner?

I'm tired of this country....
A country bereft of good leaders, and full of docile followers.....

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.