Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad (34030 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Bomb Blast In Nigerian School Assembly Kills 48 Children and about 79 injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Keypha(m): 4:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Sometimes I will think, assuming am in the car when the boko haram will stop the car, where can I run to, does victims died in much pain, they kill them for no reason, God will punish all of them. Mugus

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by allcomage: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Rexyl:

when that part of the country chooses to walk in darkness. a leader may do nothing when the followers are devilish, illiterate and living in political and religious bondages. I thinks there are leaders, not a leader in the North East. Yet the zone is in trouble of leadership.

So based on your submission the whole of northeast has no competent leader(s). That is terrible.
Only the northeast have the capacity to initiate and solve this problem,if they are waiting for government and outsiders,they are wasting their time.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
allcomage:

Only the northeast have the capacity to initiate and solve this problem,if they are waiting for government and outsiders,they are wasting their time.

I thought so... since boko haram war is not a civil war (as some people want us to believe), but an expression of societal interests of certain people which is not acceptable to all.

Therefore boko haram war should be treated like Ife - Modakeke crisis and should be resolved as such if the public/opinion leaders over there want to put an end to it. But if it has gone beyond their control it requires military intervention to get rid of.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by jimmy101231(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrofficial:

When we have a competent leader.
when GEJ enter for 2nd time
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by rodbel(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rexyl:

All of you are just blaming Mr. President as if he is the architect of your problems over there. While I do not defend the President, but what if there is no way in the direction you face to get somewhere.

When the problem started in the North during Obj time many saw it as an attempt to certain benefits. It continued and now out of control. I am surprised to hear some powerful political leaders of the North say all problems over there would be solved within a month if they got to power. I think you can sense conspiracy in their resolution.

Funny! You can see conspiracy but you're blind to incompetence. Way to go bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.