Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners (25245 Views)

Davido And Other Africa Music Big Names Make AFRIMA 2014 Nominees Listscreen / Channel O African Music Video Awards 2014 Nominees / Best Of Nollywood 2014 Nominees List Out (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Leadn(m): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2014
The 42nd American Music Awards – #AMA2014 is currently being held, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California. The awards recognized the most popular artists and albums of 2014 and so far, a couple of folks have awards for the night including boy band – One Direction.

AMA 2014 Full List Of Nominees and Winners
Artist of the Year
One Direction - WINNER
Pharrell Williams
Imagine Dragons
John Legend
Luke Bryan
Katy Perry
Eminem
Lorde
Iggy Azalea
Beyoncé
One Direction
Pharrell Williams
Imagine Dragons
John Legend
Luke Bryan

New Artist of the Year
Iggy Azalea
Sam Smith
Meghan Trainor
5 Seconds of Summer - WINNER
Bastille

Favorite Latin Artist
Enrique Iglesias - WINNER
Romeo Santos
Marc Anthony

Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist
Sam Smith – WINNER
Pharrell Williams
John Legend

Favorite Pop/Rock Album
Midnight Memories – One Direction - WINNER
Pure Heroine – Lorde
Prism - Katy Perry

Single of the Year
Rude – Magic!
All of Me – John Legend
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Dark Horse – Katy Perry, Juicy J - WINNER
Fancy – Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX

Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist
Katy Perry – WINNER
Lorde
Iggy Azalea

Favorite Country Female Artist
Carrie Underwood - WINNER
Kacey Musgraves
Miranda Lambert

Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album
Nothing Was the Same – Drake
The New Classic – Iggy Azalea – WINNER
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – Eminem

Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group
Florida Georgia Line - WINNER
Lady Antebellum
Eli Young Band

Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist
Katy Perry - WINNER
Sara Bareilles
One Republic

Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group
One Direction – WINNER
Imagine Dragons
OneRepublic

Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
Beyoncé - WINNER
Mary J. Blige
Jhené Aiko

Favorite Country Male Artist
Jason Aldean
Blake Shelton
Luke Bryan – WINNER

Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist
Eminem
Iggy Azalea - WINNER
Drake

Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist
Chris Brown
Pharrell Williams
John Legend - WINNER

Favorite Soundtrack
The Fault in Our Stars
Frozen - WINNER
Guardians of the Galaxy

Favorite Soul/R&B Album
Love In The Future – John Legend
G I R L – Pharrell Williams
Beyoncé – Beyoncé - WINNER

Favorite Contemporary Inspirational Artist
Newsboys
Casting Crowns - WINNER
Hillsong United

Favorite Alternative Artist
Lorde
Imagine Dragons – WINNER
Bastille

And the 2014 AMA Awards have come and gone,
One Direction and Katy Perry emerged the biggest
winners with three (3) awards each, followed
closely by Beyonce and Iggy.
Eminem, Drake, Chris Brown went home as
spectators.
via http://gistscrib.com/ama-2014-nominees-winners/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Nicki Minaj nko? embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2014
MarthaK:
She didn't win anything tongue, Iggy azalea took the award from her

9 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Leadn(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
MarthaK:

LOL... Nicky was only a performer :-P

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by kendrick93(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2014
iggy winnin best hiphop act ahead of drake and d legendary eminem shows what a joke this award is..... smh

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2014
mayapop:
She didn't win anything tongue, Iggy azalea took the award from her
That Iggy sucks at rapping jare...
I love Nicki and I aint hating on Iggy but sincerely, I feel like she's a Nicki wannabe...
Nicki sucks at rapping too but she flows good...
Nicki's Lyrics are wack, stupiid and childish...
She could say this:
"I met my mother hiding under the bed... A monster is approaching... I love pancakes... I am Roman..."

Blah blah blah...
The above line shouldn't be considered a rap lyric because it's rubbish...
But if Nicki raps that, she'll flow well and you'll think she's d0p€...
Nicki rocks tho! grin
I like her because of Martha Zolanski tongue
Nicki's Alter ego's Mother grin

21 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Leadn:

LOL... Nicky was only a performer :-P

It's not fair cry
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
MarthaK:

That Iggy sucks at rapping jare...
I love Nicki and I aint hating on Iggy but sincerely, I feel like she's a Nicki wannabe...
She could say this:
"I met my mother hiding under the bed... A monster is approaching... I love pancakes... I am Roman..."

Blah blah blah...
The above line shouldn't be considered a rap lyric because it's rubbish...
But if Nicki raps that, she'll flow well and you'll think she's d0p€...
Nicki rocks tho! grin
I like her because of Martha Zolanski tongue
Nicki's Alter ego's Mother grin
LOL! Iggy is cool, and she ain't no Nicki Wannabe, because she doesn't curse like Nicki in her songs, neither does she have "Biitches as her sons" like Nicki undecided undecided, but what annoys me about her is how accent changes when rapping, it so awkward. Lol! I just remembered one of nicki's songs like that, it makes me laugh when I listen to it grin, she said, "Booobs! booobs! booobs! lots of booobs!, man! I make this naughty biitches send me nudes grin" lol I don't think she has got any other Alter ego anymore, she is slowly becoming human lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Leadn(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun, this was supposed to be on the front page undecided

MarthaK, I think Iggy is cool as Mayapop said, just her accent occassionally makes me puke. Atleast less curse words unlike Nicki (personally, I don't like Nicki, I think she's a Lil Wayne wannabe undecided )

Mayapop, we're on the same page wink

@Kendrick, well what do yu expect? cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Leadn:

MarthaK, I think Iggy is cool as Mayapop said, just her accent occassionally makes me puke. Atleast less curse words unlike Nicki (personally, I don't like Nicki, I think she's a Lil Wayne wannabe undecided )

Yes we are!.. Who that! who that! I-G-G-Y! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by gift01: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2014
This made FP @ 4.30 am Tuesday, Nov 25. Wake up early if you wanna book front page space. By this time next month, we'd be saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! Lemme be the first to wish you all.

9 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:33am On Nov 25, 2014
John legend all the way...nobody does it like him. And this Igi Azania won in a group that had eminem the god of rap.

Did PDP organise the award or was Chief Tony Anenih a member of the panel?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by armadeo(m): 4:33am On Nov 25, 2014
gift01:

Na u biko. Nairaland chairman.

You book space to book space.

Anyway for my.man MNM not to get the poo then twas rigged.

Katy perry though embarassed embarassed the girl try a beg.( blushing furiously)

Of course frozen chop ost.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 25, 2014
mayapop:
LOL! Iggy is cool, and she ain't no Nicki Wannabe, because she doesn't curse like Nicki in her songs, neither does she have "Biitches as her sons" like Nicki undecided undecided, but what annoys me about her is how accent changes when rapping, it so awkward. Lol! I just remembered one of nicki's songs like that, it makes me laugh when I listen to it grin, she said, "Booobs! booobs! booobs! lots of booobs!, man! I make this naughty biitches send me nudes grin" lol I don't think she has got any other Alter ego anymore, she is slowly becoming human lipsrsealed
"OMG! Look at her butt"

4 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by gift01: 4:35am On Nov 25, 2014
armadeo:

Na u biko. Nairaland chairman.

You book space to book space.
apprentice, try learn work. You must be swift to make it here

3 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by tonididdy(m): 4:36am On Nov 25, 2014
This one directlon sef wetin them they sing weY go better pass drake or pharrel joints.

This should be renamed nickelodeon award...iggy winning HipHopAward ahead of drake? Or the rapgod hmself?...

What a joke!

13 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by klem93(m): 4:36am On Nov 25, 2014
congrat to the winners... sure someday I will witness this
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by 0b1nna: 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
[/quote]
She could say this:

Blah blah blah...
[/quote]

Oh dear!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by tonididdy(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
This plot of land measuring 2kilobyte by 4megabyte IS NOT FOR SALe

Beware of my sons who schools in france CoNtAcT I alone if intrested.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Equado(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Booked!!!
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Librate(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
wack award
imagine pharrel n eminem went home like that, and iggy went home with something.

aarh!!.

she's too wack jare...

5 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by armadeo(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2014
gift01:
apprentice, try learn work. You must be swift to make it here
grin grin grin
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Jhayson(m): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2014
cheesy
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Warlord3000(m): 4:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Yawning

Don't know much about all the artiste listed here mm

Maybe am too old.

Abeg bring back my NickelBack or Simple Plan .. Maybe we go talk then wink

For now am back to snoring tongue

6 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by phemolala07(m): 4:44am On Nov 25, 2014
I kinda like iggy sha

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 25, 2014
What of Beyoncé and Rihanna, are they not from America too or their time dun pass like Danfo Driver and daddy showkey

4 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 4:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Leadn:

Nicki once said, lil wayne is her mentor... so she trying to rap like him. is not too bad.

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by sammieguze(m): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats to them winners.

Felt for pharrel Williams though.

That happy of a song shldav Given him an award. That's the happiest song ever.

Sam smith deserves it too. Love his song......stay with me.

Same with john legend miley and iggy

3 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by arieschic: 4:47am On Nov 25, 2014
am I on front page or not.
that not withing both of them has a great talent, but nick is better

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by msmon(m): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Wait a min!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.