Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners (25242 Views)

Davido And Other Africa Music Big Names Make AFRIMA 2014 Nominees Listscreen / Channel O African Music Video Awards 2014 Nominees / Best Of Nollywood 2014 Nominees List Out (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by harrysterol(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2014
torhuke:
What of Beyoncé and Rihanna, are they not from America too or their time dun pass like Danfo Driver and daddy showkey
Beyonce won two award but my riri was not even given a spoon
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by jreyez(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Iggy Azalea or whatever her name is, ain't no rapper compared to Eminem, fU(k what the award says... Eminem is the best rapper alive..... I mean he'll chew Iggy Azalea if they happen to meet in a rap battle smiley.... Eminem rapping since 21600bc....

4 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by M4gunners: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
MarthaK:
Nicki Minaj nko? embarassed
Thank you. Anaconda didn't win any award? Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
I kept asking myself "who's iggy azalea?", a mere clone of nicki minaj. The awards were a sham! Iggy and katy perry needed not to be seen at the festival's premises.

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Spydamannn(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
I like iggy lol but should she have won,hell no
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ireneony(f): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2014
how do u guys expect Nicki to win when the majority of America population are white.. white people hate it when a black person rap but love it when their own people rap. most white Americans are racist. all they do is steal black music genre.
Iggy won cos she is white, are rap sucks. how can a Australian sound like a sound so black. white people love to copy black Americans.

I love Nicki, she works hard, just because she is black white people don't like it. she is hard working. Iggy on the other hand not hard working, just because of the colour of skin (she is American favorite).
racism still exist.
by the way I stay in Nigeria never been to USA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
ibnchokomah:
Sorry but we are talking of 2014.. have you listened to d thrive album.. ?if you said newboys i'd have concured.
Yeahh? Have you listened to No other Name. That's the 2014 album of Hillsong.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Mztonya: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
henryobinna:
wack award
imagine pharrel n eminem went home like that, and iggy went home with something.

aarh!!.

she's too wack jare...
don't be an hater
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by cupidhero(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2014
5 seconds of summer does not deserve any award,i bet the votes were all made by teenangers. we all know those boys ain't that good. AMA's suck!
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Mztonya:
don't be an hater
hahahahaha...

why should I be hating on her?..
I guess you've not heard any of her song
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by cupidhero(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
This people are stupid,this is one of the worst awards ever. imagine one direction wining in rock/pop category. This should have been "american teens favorite award"

3 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by cupidhero(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
tonididdy:
This one directlon sef wetin them they sing weY go better pass drake or pharrel joints.

This should be renamed nickelodeon award...iggy winning HipHopAward ahead of drake? Or the rapgod hmself?...

What a joke!
#FSE
The award is serious rubbish. one direction is crap when compared to boybands and others that made music this year. i think if you are not signed to a big label or your manager ain't well conected you won't get an award.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by yurme(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Em gv iggy award em nah gv drake nd eminem nawa oo aiye shey awon people yi sha btw wern one direction dey sing
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by pak: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Am so much in love with casting crown but I think switchfoot should have given them a run for their money
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by dejii01(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
tintingz:
MAGIC!, Pharell williams, Chris brown went home with nothing. undecided

And how that Iggy girl won award where Eminem and Drake are in the same nominee category. undecided

Sam Smith and Imagine Dragons took something home now i love that.. cheesy

Chop knuckle. You sabi better thing.

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Phatmyk(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
tintingz:
MAGIC!, Pharell williams, Chris brown went home with nothing. undecided

And how that Iggy girl won award where Eminem and Drake are in the same nominee category. undecided

Sam Smith and Imagine Dragons took something home now i love that.. cheesy
oga reason, how E go be if the usual people always win? You sef go taya afta a while,and let's face it iggy is quite good ,people just de beef am cos she's white just like they did Eminem. Besides this award na Wetin dem the call " encouragement award*na just to show say all her effort de pay off small small so she go fit improve and you know say she be woman, E get as E be if na men de win everything, just heard her album last month, it's quite good.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by princesa(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Dark horse by Katy Perry deserve the award, whenever I hear that song, I just....

Casting Crowns! So happy for them.cheesy Buh they are gospel and not inspirational singers

Iggy...well I'm indifferent about her award, but its better her than Nicki, that girl makes me wanna puke with all her fakeness and nudity angry

Beyonce again? Well happy for her, she's just everywhere. BET and now AMA, she's just a natural.

Sam smith...I'm liking that dude, he reminds me of John Legend sometimes.smiley

Frozen...deserved the Soundtrack awards. Totally like the cartoon.

Pharell should not feel bad, he won big at the BET awards. Evry day not xmas.

Who or what is One direction? Americans can be cray sometimes.

But its all good, I'm cool with the outcomes. cool
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Debbychi(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Ojoro o!! Was it based on voting from ppl or some judges just sat down and conclued dix?
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Phatmyk(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
jreyez:
Iggy Azalea or whatever her name is, ain't no rapper compared to Eminem, fU(k what the award says... Eminem is the best rapper alive..... I mean he'll chew Iggy Azalea if they happen to meet in a rap battle smiley.... Eminem rapping since 21600bc....
permit me but I disagree, he's one of the best not the best, even shady self no go gree.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ibnchokomah(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Yeahh? Have you listened to No other Name. That's the 2014 album of Hillsong.
Not d album tho buh i hv d no other name song.. Great song i tell yhu buh i'll pick thrive over that..
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by 100Cents: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Here in Nigeria, we don't know them..

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ItsAaliyah: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
tonididdy:
This one directlon sef wetin them they sing weY go better pass drake or pharrel joints.

This should be renamed nickelodeon award...iggy winning HipHopAward ahead of drake? Or the rapgod hmself?...

What a joke!

Exactly what I said.

It's like the AMAs is to celebrate young upcoming artist!

How can Katy Perry win favourite adult contemporary artist with those her childish songs? shocked
What happened to Beyoncé with all those her racy sexual songs?!

And one direction seriously? All their fans are 12 year olds who think their the perfect replacement for Justin Bieber.

Mtchew undecided
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by 100Cents: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
I didn't see D banj there..

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by slydog(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
And Pharell Williams Happy did not win any award? Fucking white racists
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
ibnchokomah:
Not d album tho buh i hv d no other name song.. Great song i tell yhu buh i'll pick thrive over that..
You need to listen to the album. no other name song was hardly the best. Thrive is good too but Hillsong always has the edge for me.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by hayoakins(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
So Pharrell won nothing undecided, nevertheless we gatto be HAPPY grin

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by omotenah(f): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Iggy Izz
yaaay that's my girl
"I can't believe what you're saying
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!"
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Mztonya: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
henryobinna:
hahahahaha...

why should I be hating on her?..
I guess you've not heard any of her song
lol,have heard almost all including collaborations
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by jreyez(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
omotenah:
Iggy Izz
yaaay that's my girl
"I can't believe what you're saying
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!"

The 99problem ish belongs to jayz angry
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Stanleysteno(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2014
phemolala07:
I kinda like iggy sha
i love her
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album
Nothing Was the Same – Drake
The New Classic – Iggy Azalea – WINNER
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – Eminem

Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist
Eminem
Iggy Azalea - WINNER
Drake

^^^wetin I dey see so the judges must have been high on weed
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Mztonya:
lol,have heard almost all including collaborations
almost all of her songs including collabs?

well what can you say about 'No mediocre' TI-ft iggy

I bet you that song is even below mediocre on its own, I wonder where Tip got that from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.