Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience (520 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience by Differentplace: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience
--------------- ------------
My younger brother wanted to become a priest so he went to learn priesthood in Cross River. You must take a vow of silence and can only say two words every two weeks. The already made priest who is the leader told him. He agreed. After the first two weeks.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/becoming-priest-and-forsaking-world-my.html?m=1
Re: Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience by Pavore9: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
l laughed @ "went to learn Priesthood in Cross River" Abeg the Catholic Priesthood no be mechanic work whey person dey learn o, you either have the vocation or not! The 10-12 years it takes no be beans.

(1) (Reply)

How A Little Girl Used Me To Play / World First As Mother's Womb Is Transplanted To Daughter So She Can Give Birth / The Thing That Follows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.