Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70172 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Crispels(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerians and their religion extremism though!

Have been using naira notes for several years now and I didn't even noticed any arabic sign on it till when these folks began their noise over a jewish sign on it.

There has been arabic signs(traced to muslims) on it for several years,Over 50years now and christians didn't complain, They just changed one of them to a jewish sign and they want to bring down heaven!!

What about the 200naira,500naria and 1,000naira notes Its still 3 against 1 and they want to die, When its 3 against 3 nkoNonsense,Jobless folks,Let them give you the money and don't spend it.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Bulshiit..scrap da insignia,scrap da bill and 4kn scrap da false nation..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2014
UkwuNnu:

You are pathetic!!! Can you pls tell what is the meaning of that symbol in Jew?
Just cus your co traveller called it a jewish symbol makes it one. If at all it is one, what is the meaning? That is not even Star of David to start with...

Anumanu
Seen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Thinkr(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!! He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make people see the ties that bind them!!
This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
must you drag jonathan into every issue. All arabic and foreign language should be eliminated from our currencies simple. The jonathan might not have even glanced through the currency properly sef. I know you are apc but stop blaming gej for every bad thing in the country. Haba

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:
This is the star of david symbol:

Its an artistic design of a star that is formed by merging two equilateral triangles together.

So I still wonder where the MURIC spokesman saw that sign on our N100 note
undecided
U will be suprised how silly people can be.this is the kind of instigation that leads to killings.Insightment of the hieghest order if U ask me.

13 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ecnuel: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2014
@OP. How come star is associated with the Zionists when moon and star are the symbols of Islam?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by xtervaganza(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Muslims should be worried about their boko haram mohammed messengers

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mencade6: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:

Its an artistic design of a star that is formed by merging two equilateral triangles together.

undecided
and a muslim country, morocco uses five point star in their flag.

Muslims are truely senseless

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by dapreal(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
excellence44:
if it were jewish only, i will not bother. but that sign is demonic as it is illuminati.
u r a fool for sayin dat......many nigerians will perish cos they lack knowledge...I pray u no dey among.....
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Generalkorex(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
The thing wey religion go cause in this country ehn

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by aklaw1000: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2014
na dem sabi, ever since islamic inscription had been on other denomination they neva complained

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Samunique(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2014
These muslim guys!

What has Israel got to do with our naira denomination?

When insecurity is Joined with fanaticism they can be very dangerous to their victims reasoning faculties and logical abilities.

Shio!!!!

Intolerance at its pick!!!!

Always feeling insecured as usual!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Osinitu(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
godofwar666:
GEJ I can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah undecided
Who told you your vote will count?

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by lonelydora: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
So all the ones on our naira notes they didn't see it.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
there is only one way to change a human to an animal. it can only be achieve through islam

18 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Coldplay007(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
That symbol is neither the jewish star of david (6 points) or the illuminati pentagram(5 points)..
That shape has 8 edges! Poverty has made majority of Nigerians dullards.. Google is just a click away....
Bunch of Ignorant fools... undecided grin

23 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ibdeals1(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmm ok undecided
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mencade6: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2014
prophetfire:
If a cop kills a single person in de USA,whole nation protests.in naija police commit mass murder,everybody takes a walk but mention religion in ur statement,dey call 4 ur head. ReligiouS peeps dt dnt kno God.I BELIV DT ON D LAST DAY NAIJA LL HAV HIGHEST POPULATION IN HELL FIRE.
only 20 people will go to heaven in nigeria.....the rest na hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
#smh
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Thinkr:
must you drag jonathan into every issue. All arabic and foreign language should be eliminated from our currencies simple. The jonathan might not have even glanced through the currency properly sef. I know you are apc but stop blaming gej for every bad thing in the country. Haba
Stop sounding ignorant. If Jonathan didn't sanction this, it wouldn't have seen the light of day.

If jonathan hadn't brought in ethnoreligious politicking, we wouldn't have been having this conversation.

Jonathan is a total disaster.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by NuhuRibadu: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=28pt]these muric guys are really deluded, i wonder how their director became a prof.
star of david has six points,
symbol on the 100 naira has 8 points - (looks more than arewa symbol with 8 points to me)[/size]

i completely agree with the fact that jonathan is clueless, but bringing up this sort of issue as a way of discrediting him makes you even much more clueless.

22 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by jmoore(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2014
An exhibition of ignorance. They should shut up!!

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Hahaahaha! Hilarious!!! Must a spokesman always open his mouth to get paid?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by mencade6: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
even the yoruba muslims are joining the northern muslims in this brainless talk.

No wonder.......yoruba muslims are slaves to hausa muslims full stop!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Blackfire(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
religion takes ur thinking faculty and leaves it.... faulty

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Guyman02: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Picture attached shows that Star of David has 6 points like someone noted here, while that symbol on the Naira which I dont know its meaning is 8 points.
MURIC should be asking the meaning of that symbol with 8 points not showing their ignorance by quickly concluding it is the Jewish star of David

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
drestoneokuta:
This group should focus its energy on the condemnation of boko-haram rather than this frivolous issue, people haven't died as a result of this allegations.
It used to be frivolous until some people turned it into an issue alleging plans to islamise the country pointing to arabic text on the old note as evidence. Jonathan brought this crap upon us.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by duni04(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
mencade6:
only 20 people will go to heaven in nigeria.....the rest na hell fire!
grin
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Battery1(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
My coomment:
OP, SHUT UP!
You people are fightin dis country and against Goodluck physically and with guns and bombs...Goodluck is ffighting you people emotionally.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Stop sounding ignorant. If Jonathan didn't sanction this, it wouldn't have seen the light of day.

If jonathan hadn't brought in ethnoreligious politicking, we wouldn't have been having this conversation.

Jonathan is a total disaster.

He brought in ethnoreligious politicking how? Dont let your political affiliations run you against sanity? if you even look deep down, you'll tell yourself that Jonathan has no idea how the currency was designed.

you are pathetic, just because you hate the man. Its wrong!

you cant please majority of those heavily religious people, and you know it. the Christians in Nigeria are broken to pieces, CAN and non CAN, the muslims are too, ISIS preaches islam (you know that right), so how do you please that sect?

Sometimes, we need to join hands and fight the common enemy and not get swallowed by hate like you.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kennyslim1(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:

undecided

Why can't the so-called prof google the "star of david" and see if there's any resemblance with the one on the new N100 note before going to media? This shows how foolish he is...shouting without any valid proof...smh at the "prof"

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by cannonnier(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Too many hypocrites in here undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.