Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Front Desk Officers Wanted. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Front Desk Officers Wanted. (1520 Views)

Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / Front Desk Officers [lekki Phase One] Lagos / Vacancy -front Desk Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Spicylate(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Reede Consulting Limited, we are
totally dedicated to training,
consultancy and support in the
development of project and
programme management skills.
What We Want
Position : Front Desk Officer (15
Persons Needed)
Sex: Female Only
years
Closing Date: 26th November 2014
Interview Date: 28th November
Salary: N30, 000.00-60,000.00
Qualification: Minimum of HND in
any related discipline.
What We Need
• Deal directly with
customers either by
telephone, electronically or
face to face.
• Respond promptly to
customer inquiries.
• Handle and resolve
customer complaints.
• Obtain and evaluate all
relevant information to
handle product and service
inquiries.
• Provide pricing and
delivery information.
• Perform customer
verifications.
• Set up new customer
accounts.
• Process orders, forms,
applications and requests.
• Direct requests and
unresolved issues to the
designated resource.
• Manage customers’
accounts.
• Keep records of customer
interactions and
transactions.
• Record details of inquiries,
comments and complaints.
• Provide feedback on the
efficiency of the customer
service process.
• Candidates should have
good interpersonal skills,
communication skills –
verbal and written, and
listening skills.
• Candidates should also be
customer service
orientated, adaptive, and
initiative.
PRINT THIS ADVERT AND COME
WITH IT ON THE DAY OF THE
INTERVIEW
Interested applicants should come
with their updated C.V and
Credentials to Reede Consulting
Limited on the interview day,
28/11/2014.
1, Fawole Lane near FIDSON,
Obanikoro, off Ikorodu Road,
Lagos State. For more inquiries,
please call the Reede team on:
+2348021395738, +234
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by dhantey324(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
You guys are fake. It is when applicants get to the venue, that you will tell them of the 5k(or has it increased?) 4 registration. You tell them that you are not like other recruiting agencies, but you still demand for money at the end (which real recruiter will ask 4 money?). Please stop deceiving people and allowing them to waste their transport fares. Naira landers please stay clear!

1 Like

Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Saraha1(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2014
If what is said of this company is real, then is a shame.
I know of ICS for many years in obanikoro who does not ask for a penny before giving you job.
Once you pass their computer text and other necessary assessment. Na job straight.
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
I learnt they charge money before the get you a job you may not likely even get at the end of the day.
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Godmother(f): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2014
I know of some consulting firms that will collect money from you and still give you a job. However, I usually use such on referral( through someone who has used them before and gotten a job). So let's not all be quick to judge a firm and tag them as fake. Ask around for someone who has used their services before.
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Godmother:
I know of some consulting firms that will collect money from you and still give you a job. However, I usually use such on referral( through someone who has used them before and gotten a job). So let's not all be quick to judge a firm and tag them as fake. Ask around for someone who has used their services before.
But why should a recruitment agency even collect money from a job seeker in the first place,when they know fully well virtually all job seekers are struggling to find their feet with no cheese in the pocket.
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Spicylate(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
well, you could just try..might be real or otherwise..i just saw it on joblistnigeria.com and shared. still wish ya'all the best.
Re: Front Desk Officers Wanted. by Godmother(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

But why should a recruitment agency even collect money from a job seeker in the first place,when they know fully well virtually all job seekers are struggling to find their feet with no cheese in the pocket.

For the genuine ones its a job itself to them. So long as they actually help one get a job I think its fair. And most of them don't charge more than 5k. That's a small sacrifice to pay to leave the state of being jobless and broke always.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Graduate Trainee: Must I Be An Airtel Subscriber To Land The Job? / Ogun State Model School Recruitment Update / Receptionist Living Around Bariga/shomolu Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.