Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience (999 Views)

How You Overcame a Sexual Temptation: Lets Hear Your Testimonies / When the roles are reversed / Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Debonair01: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
So, i am out of the country schooling and just started seeing this girl (non Nigerian). But i have been observing a weird feeling (not sure exactly what it is tho). She drives a car, and she works too so, has her money. Its her country so she knows places to visit and all.

The weird feeling i guess is bore out of the feeling of reversed roles (in the traditional sense of it - i am old school like that.. grin). Back at home, its usually i who does the driving, goes to drop the girl at home, takes the girl out and all as well as the one that always calls (my new gf has free calls, so she does the calling)... even alway insists on paying for most of our outings. Now i am having all this done for me and i am feeling weird. Is this normal?

I remember i used to complain that i spend too much on my girls and all, but now it just hit me that i actually enjoy doing all those things for my women. Do not get me wrong, i like said girl, and do enjoy the attention and all..... but just wondering about the weird feelings.

I do not feel emasculated or anything like that, just feeling weirdly funny, more so as i have always in the past toiled/joked with the idea of having a sugar mummy wink grin . So, my question is, ARE WE MEN GENERALLY WIRED TO BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR WOMEN, OR I AM JUST TOO TRADITIONAL AND/OR OLD SCHOOL TO JUST ENJOY THE ATTENTION?
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by priscillawill(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Enjoy it while it last, i guess difference in culture.
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Missmossy(f): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Following grin
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by AAlozie(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2014
If my gf go dey buy me clothes, bis, recharge my phone, take me to exquisite places and always take me to cloud nine, I go happy o! Afterall dem talk say wetin man fit do, woman fit do am, even put jará on top.
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by yuncka: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Its nt yet weird until she grows a D*ck and start doing d phucking. grin
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by chimerase2: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Op if u no give the man of God the morale of this ua thread
I swear the thunder way go pay u homage will be undergoing elastic limit in the presence of a catalyst angry
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Debonair01: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
chimerase2:
Op if u no give the man of God the morale of this ua thread
I swear the thunder way go pay u homage will be undergoing elastic limit in the presence of a catalyst angry

Bros nah question i just ask joh.... for those who their babes dey take care of; whether them dey get same weird feeling.... so, i no sure say the story get any moral (atleast for now sha grin )
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Debonair01: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
yuncka:
Its nt yet weird until she grows a D*ck and start doing d phucking. grin

She hasn't grown one yet, and i doubt she intends to, given that she enjoys the version she has. But unlike what i am used to from home, she doesn't play hanky pinky with her "goods". When she wants to (which is almost always), she comes out straight and says what/how exactly she wants it. Which still contributes to my weird feelings as well... i suppose
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by chimerase2: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Debonair01:

Bros nah question i just ask joh.... for those who their babes dey take care of; whether them dey get same weird feeling.... so, i no sure say the story get any moral (atleast for now sha grin )
ok u get luck say u dey fear God grin
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
INTERESTING!!!
Re: Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience by Debonair01: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
mizzkeji44:
INTERESTING!!!

Interesting?.... how so?

(1) (Reply)

My ANGEL / White Husband Wanted, Blacks Please Keep Off - Kenya Girls / Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.