Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24678 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Mack3N: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
so you guyz think if biafra breaks away,the igbos in north,south,west will start parking their loads to the east......lol...everything remains thesame,you think its some kind of camping i guess

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by venivedivici(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmanuel4758:
is ikwere and egbema and oyigbo in rivers not Igbo tribe ? is 80 percent of delta not Igbo ? is 70 percent of bayelsa not Igbo? is 40 percent of cross river not Igbo ? is 95 percent of river state not Igbo ? is 75 percent of akwa ibom not Igbo?is echie not Igbo ?fact you should know is that I jaw is minority we can deport them to join bakassi peninsula chikina

LMAO. I see myself as a Biafran, if mentally, but these your figures seem to emanate from an excessive intake of intoxicants bro. No offence.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by 99100(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

Take it or leave it, if Biafra is formed Lagos will turn into another Ibadan and Nigeria will cease from being the giant of Africa.

All the giant strides Nigeria has ever taken is from igbos ; in the entertainment, movies, sports , academic, non oil related business, international finance e.t.c
If by omission or commission igbos leave Nigeria would cease to be reckoned among continental powers not to talk about being the giant of Africa

Keep educating them.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
This whole scuffle all started in 1914 when a white man from no where declared a non existent entity as a country.

Let's face it, what does an hausa man have in common with an Igbo man...language?.. culture?... religion? NOTHING

A country is a group of people bounded by some sense of oneness, regardless of geographical affiliations. Damn Lugard, Nigeria was never a country!

Little wonder the nation's political stratosphere has been grievously fractionated alongs ethnic n religious lines. Innocent lives are now lost on daily basis.. infact bomblast is no longer news.

The aftermath of the impending presidential elections looks grievious. The threat of a parallel government by APC only buttresses the obvious, bloodshed may be enviable!

Am not pro biafra but i think it's high time we reconvened another national convention, this time not to sit and talk bullshit, but to agree that indeed Nigeria's time is up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
yemaldo:
And don't forget to take lagos with u when u leave,u can carry it on ur head

It took the intervention of people around me to make me stop laughing after 30 minutes of hilarious laughter. LMAOL ! This post is a knockout, a sucker punch that flattened the Igbos. WoW

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:
we will do that once you y1bos change rumuokoro, rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokwuta back to their original ibo names
what fake about that Igbo have many ways of saying things if you doubt ask owerri people Or ask nsukka/Enugu people but one thing is that we understand ourselves ikwere is well known Igbo rumuokwuta any one from Igbo understand the meaning so talk to our ass
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
noblezone:
Biafra!

The first black nation to land in the moon. ..

2040 - history!

7th century dreamer !

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by ikweremilitant: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.
o boy na stone age be that o

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kakpos:
pls ibo go make person hear were is your mineral resources only salt and coal that are not up to commercial quantity go go
anambra IMO rivers delta bayelsa oil surpass anywhere in the African so what the hell are you talking about I know you will say is river Igbo but remember 95 percent of rivers that has oil on there lands are Igbo first is echie ikwere egbema oyibo even rotimi amache there governor na Igbo

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra leaves Lagos will be totally finished

You always get to be too full of yourselves. How many cities in the SE mainly populated by igbo can compare with Lagos. The merits for Lagos and Lagosians should ibos leave for their biafra are too numerous to mention. Bunch of morons yet to grow out of the 14th century.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by mrputtine: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Are you serious? embarassed
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by ikweremilitant: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
learn to chat lik a matured guy,i hav d right to speak for dem cos dey are Nigerians and dey are not igbo.so forget about me speakin for dem or not.go with igbo land and leave dos tribe i mention in my earlier post
my friend why crying more than the berived.d igbos dnt need any one to survive,they can do that alone.if we ikweres decide to go with them its nt ur business cos we have an igbo ancestry like wise d egbemas of rivers,agamzu areas of akwa ibom,anioma of delta,part of idoma,nd egeide....but nobody is talking against you with your toronto history wen you are cliaming itsekiri,ibira,and kabba.all in delta nd kogi respectively.but too afraid to recliam ur town kwara.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.

Just go. Nobody wants you. Recently, the Ghanian government sent you people packing from a main market due to your nuisance attitudes which is your trademark.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by ikweremilitant: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[/s]
What the fuc.k are you saying?
who ask you to tell us what's happening in S/beast?
who are the iboes?
angels.
just go to o your landlocked Biafra.
ojuku descendant.
mumu
pls next time when elders are chating u give the system to ur dad to chat with his mates.this discusion is nt 4 todlers or s.s1 students.take note!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

The first wave of problems biafra will face is the large numbers of former Lagos immigrants that would commit suicide for having to leave Lagos. Thats more like the snail going shell-less.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
learn to chat lik a matured guy,i hav d right to speak for dem cos dey are Nigerians and dey are not igbo.so forget about me speakin for dem or not.go with igbo land and leave dos tribe i mention in my earlier post

Its a display of their expansionist tendency. Imagine them already coveting other peoples' land in a project yet to take off.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

in papa ajasco's voice "ojigbijigbigbigbi.....!!!"
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PenSniper: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Korrection:
i hate your comments as a nigerian but loves it because you are just on a truth an frantic part...war isnt nice so spoken by my mother....i think im with you in this

Keep deceiving and flattering yourselves like robots.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by protonz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

do actually blive wat u just posted!!!
juxt take a minute to read through it again....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by mrofficial(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmanuel4758:
anambra IMO rivers delta bayelsa oil surpass anywhere in the African so what the hell are you talking about I know you will say is river Igbo but remember 95 percent of rivers that has oil on there lands are Igbo first is echie ikwere egbema oyibo even rotimi amache there governor na Igbo

Do you even know the meaning of Rotimi?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by WIZGUY69(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
ikweremilitant:
[s] pls next time when elders are chating u give the system to ur dad to chat with his mates.this discusion is nt 4 todlers or s.s1 students.take note!
[/s]
look at this one again.
you end up disgracing yourself on a public forum
why don't you give your grandson your system to comments.
onye nzuzu.
BTW. what did you have that you wants to contribute.
nothing.
no be today. just continue.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
protonz:

Which of them don't you understand
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by princewilll1: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
GOOD TO KNOW! Step by step we are coasting home. Biafra is inevitable.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by T8ksy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
protonz:

Trust me, he does!!! And so does majority of these deluded folks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by IGBOSON1: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
T8ksy:

But Lagos has been around and flourishing long before the brain behind biafra was even conceived.

N.B: I honestly do hope you all get your biafra.

^^^So what do you wish for yourself and your people?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Oment7: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
This Thread is about Biafra and Igbos,
I still can't comprehend while I am reading comments from only Ofe Mmanu bloody oafs who know next to nothing about Nigeriagrin

Walepoverty I just can't stop laughing at your first ignorance post that reeks of stupidity and laced with ofe mmanu reasoninggrin
You say ibibio can be found at delta state?gringrin

You sure say you go school?

Extractor101 your dirty brothers don start and your cheering them up, when I launch my missile una go begin dey complain.grin

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by chamboy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Most of d Biafran Lords here. Are d GEJ till 2019 type

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by nigerianvenom(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
I sopot d igbos in dis.but dey should leave wit only igbo land.dey should leave ijaw(bayelsa and part of delta),ibibio(akwa ibom),efik(cross river) land out of it

Thats d truth
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by MyNameIsMyName: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Even osun and ekiti indigenes will be forming lagosians, lmao

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by orimsamsam(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls someone should tell this deluded igbos fool that south west have been flourishing be4 their genocidal messiah (ojukwu) was born. Is it the bend down select cloth u sell dat make u industrious.
Help an igbo man into you house and what he start thinkin is how to evict u 4rm your house. They are so cunny and tribalistic sentimental.
Lagos have been the capital of nigeria be4 ojukwu mother was bleeped .
You want biafra, yet u want to be the deputy gov of lagos state
you want biafra, yet u dont wanna leave lagos
you want biafra yet u want to be involve in the political system of nigeria.
Igbos cannot eat their cake and have it. If you want biafra, start goin to you village and leave south west alone.
You want biafra stop associating with the political system of nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Blackfire(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote
author=walemoney007 post=28303877]if u are really a matured guy,u will
know is not possible d hausa fulani will impose an emir in lagos.dats y i
fink u are a kid. [/quote]

alagba what of kwara?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kestolove95(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
dix igbo's ar just to funny...u want biafra nd u still attach a nigeria tittle to ur name?..OFR,OON...hahahaha,imagin hw d igbos runnin biznesses in the north nd west will b claimin to b hausa's or yoruba..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.