Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre (20827 Views)

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Africa’s Financial Centre / Ideas That Can Help Propel Nairaland To The Next Level / Leasing Of Vessel And Self Propel Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Garri is still N200 per cup
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by kika23(f): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Is this good or bad? undecided undecided
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by psyqs(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
present
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by holatin(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
hmmmmm and half of that country plug us in poverty rate too. its all about what d citizen has gain in its economy
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by olaric(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Investors would rather bring their money to an economy like Nigeria that has a growth rate of about 7% than to South Africa that has about 2%. Imagine if we had stable power supply, good road networks, and corruption-free officials; it is well o.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by pat077: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
I am seriously considering suicide once again. I think I will have to take this bold step once and for all instead of facing all these problems and challenges. God has been wicked and so harsh to me. I have waited for over 2 months for his intervention but things keeps getting worse. I will kill myself and end this life of misery. I already made arrangements this morning and it won't take long before my story hit the news. I have lost hope and all I had. I give up on life, and God. I will die with my frustrations
go back home, the earth is already full.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by mployer(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
I am seriously considering suicide once again. I think I will have to take this bold step once and for all instead of facing all these problems and challenges. God has been wicked and so harsh to me. I have waited for over 2 months for his intervention but things keeps getting worse. I will kill myself and end this life of misery. I already made arrangements this morning and it won't take long before my story hit the news. I have lost hope and all I had. I give up on life, and God. I will die with my frustrations

You spent the last two months blaming and cursing God, yet your record said you were waiting for him. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by simplemach(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Vanpascore:
Summary pls.
You see, the same point i was making
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by pat077: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Advertico:
Garri is still N200 per cup
start selling, u could make a fortune 4rm it.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by modestdude(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Am i the only one imagining that '69'? smiley That shows Nigeria is a romantic nation
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by olaric(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:

You see, the same point i was making

But you can spend hours reading gossips and celebrity gist? I perceive you are either a science student or u passed your exams without reading 'hard' for it.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by okeke00(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
me too, i have been starving for some months. I guess my problem will end at your burial ceremony

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2014
ducii:

How long is the article that you can not read to the end?

That's how you know Lazy, Lousy and Unserious Students

Now, OP to ya Thread. Well it's a good idea buh with Ebola still out there, Nooooooooooo! Bad idea. Don't want people tripping in and out of Nigeria like market place o. The havoc Patrick cause its enough for us to learn.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
So where's the list of 69 countries mentioned above?
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by simplemach(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2014
U
olaric:

But you can spend hours reading gossips and celebrity gist? I perceive you are either a science student or u passed your exams without reading 'hard' for it.
Hahahahhahaha, u guessed right my dear, i'm a proud computer engineering student, prefer practicals.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by adamskutty(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by simplemach(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Stelvin101:

That's how you know Lazy, Lousy and Unserious Students
I see you the ever serious and dedicated student.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
Even if you try to commit suicide, you will not die.
God's hand is upon your life and he will never leave you until you do what he want you to do.

Carnality is enemity with God.
From what i am seeing in your life now, no body can help you because all the doors have been shut against you and can only be openned by God.

Just give your life to God and surrender totally to him. Appologise for your sins and live a good a life of ritheousness and do his work.

Do these and see the wonders of God.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Drabrah(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Well, I hope u're srsly considered d hereafta also & wia ur suicide ll lead u to. Remember, if anything @ all, d only thing ur suicide mission ll guarantee u is hell & it's a timeless eternity whose suffering is nothing compared 2 wot u're experiencing now.
Choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Which sectors are majority of the investments made ? Is that subject to non-disclosure agreement ?
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by JEITO: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
A lot of good is happening in this nation o. Its just unfortunate that the bad part is louder and it has a lot of backers that propel it further and unfortunately they do so with the wrong motive.

But we'll make it through this valley amd soon enough.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:

I see you the ever serious and dedicated student.

Hahahahaha. Bros, I just say make I look for trouble small tongue
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by olaric(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:
U
Hahahahhahaha, u guessed right my dear, i'm a proud computer engineering student, prefer practicals.

No wonder!
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by okiezman(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
ducii:

How long is the article that you can not read to the end?
The article is boring since I ain't seeing those money aforementioned
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by 100Cents: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
If truly, they are investing in the NSE again, that means soon, I will be able to recoup my lost value there..

Make una build am well, this time I will exit before you guys..
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by buchilino(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Objektive:
GOOD NEWS AND EVIDENCE OF A SILENT AND REVOLUTIONARY TRANSFORMATION OF OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM.

NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA CAN WISH THIS AWAY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GEJ............WE THAT ARE WITH YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

really dont no wat is good about all dis, if things r improving as they say, y is it not affecting my daily life n millions of others. or is it dat there is something am missing
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by InvertedHammer: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Na so dem dey talk all these years until Mrs Iweala finally summarised it this year by saying "tighten your belt, austerity measures are coming".

Now that other feel good fictitious news are coming, the next announcement from Madam Iweala go be " buy Nigeria must go bag cos you are on your own".

I dey hope say the person cooking this numbers go don tire now. I guess she has to justify her salary.

/
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by comrChris(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2014
This post is too long jare
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Electronzeez(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Damm i get bored when i read articles that throw figures all round its entire lines.
Thank God i dint follow the commercial way!.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by calddon(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2014
what does this have to do with 1 usd @177 ngn cos its not funny o.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by samseen02(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Na read i jst dey read those figures i no feel am @all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Or Private School: Which Business Is More Profitable? / Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? / Waste Disposal Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.