Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOODBYE TO YOU ALL (5773 Views)

The Day İ Said Goodbye To Christianity / Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye / Less Than 72hrs To Say Goodbye To 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
what do you mean by societal rejection?

Friends, family and neigbours don't respect me anymore cos I've been down for too long. I can't go into details than this
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by philfearon(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

How? Tell me more about Lucifer since God has failed me
I just sent u a mail...
Send me a mail let me give your some links and guide you tru!!
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

I just sent u a mail...
Send me a mail let me give your some links and guide you tru!!

I replied you
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by JustCurious: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

How? Tell me more about Lucifer since God has failed me

Now, there you go! You truly want to compound your problem.

The Bible says that the devil comes to steal, to kill and to destroy..But, I am come that they might have life. Please, do not exchange what you've got (but do not realise it) with lucifer's offer.

Everyone at one point in time have crossed that bridge. And, many are still on that brideg of depression, joblessness, etc. So why would it be you, giving up on life and God? The test is your storm, and it wouldn't be long, go through it....Hold On. smiley
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
JustCurious:

Now, there you go! You truly want to compound your problem.

The Bible says that the devil comes to steal, to kill and to destroy..But, I am come that they might have life. Please, do not exchange what you've got (but do not realise it) with lucifer's offer.

Everyone at one point in time have crossed that bridge. And, many are still on that brideg of depression, joblessness, etc. So why would it be you, giving up on life and God? The test is your storm, and it wouldn't be long, go through it....Hold On. smiley

I wish I can just die. Tired of all these
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by JustCurious: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

I wish I can just die. Tired of all these

Don't give up yet, just hang in there.

Your challenges wouldn't be there forever, right? Please cross that bridge successfully wink
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is not something you could not overcome. I was worried that you were going to say you were gay or something.
My assessment is that almost all your problems stems from depression. Work on your depression and everything else would start falling into place quicker than you would ever imagine.
frustratedman:

Friends, family and neigbours don't respect me anymore cos I've been down for too long. I can't go into details than this
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by JustCurious: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
This is not something you could not overcome. I was worried that you were going to say you were gay or something.
My assessment is that almost all your problems stems from depression. Work on your depression and everything else would start falling into place quicker than you would ever imagine.

That's so true.

Op, what exactly do you think you need to get out of depression? List them out, and start working on them. Maybe you could share them on here...

Don't you give up, pls because God wouldn't give up on you. ***Yeah, Jesus loves you.*** Sometimes a short, simple prayer could do the 'magic'. smiley
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
JustCurious:

That's so true.

Op, what exactly do you think you need to get out of depression? List them out, and start working on them. Maybe you could share them on here...

Don't you give up, pls because God wouldn't give up on you. ***Yeah, Jesus loves you.*** Sometimes a short, simple prayer could do the 'magic'. smiley

I think I need a job
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by drnoel: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

I'm suffering from frustration, depression, societal rejection, joblessness and hopelessness

Ok so ur problem is that u don't have a job. OK then advertise urself. What can u do?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

I am seriouly considering suicide once again. I think I will have to take this bold step once and for all instead of facing all these problems and challenges. God has been wicked and so harsh to me. I have waited for over 2 months for his intervention but things keeps getting worse. I will kill myself and end this life of misery. I already made arrangements this morning and it won't take long before my story hit the news. I have lost hope and all I had. I give up on life, and God. I will die with my frustrations

If you are really thinking of checking out check this thread out now. --> https://www.nairaland.com/1886768/never-give-up
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by JustCurious: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

I think I need a job

Unemployment? I know how it feels, trust me.
But, then, what if you keep trying? Get on the Job Section in here, Apply where necessary, share your CV, Network, Don't keep silent, don't give up. #I wish I could help, however, we've got no vacancy at present in my org.

@Dear YOU, yes, you wink
Please, if you are in a better position to help, kindly give him a try, please. Op NEEDS A JOB.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by asalimpo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello sir,
i was suprised @ d thread . You wan "off" yourself? Please share your story lets join heads here and tackle it.
Evrythng has a genesis, there was once a time in life wen u were enthusiastic about living, then it all went down. How bad is it?
Dont kill yourself. Wait things out anoda year or two and see if your situation doesnt improve. You will b grateful u never took d wrong path and ended it all.
Win so tht ur victory will encourage others.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by JustCurious: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
What if you sign up as volunteer with some Non-Governmental organisations? It's usually a good start-up..and a good way to get busy and not so 'available' for some depressing thoughts.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
JustCurious:
What if you sign up as volunteer with some Non-Governmental organisations? It's usually a good start-up..and a good way to get busy and not so 'available' for some depressing thoughts.

any precise NGO?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
JustCurious:

Unemployment? I know how it feels, trust me.
But, then, what if you keep trying? Get on the Job Section in here, Apply where necessary, share your CV, Network, Don't keep silent, don't give up. #I wish I could help, however, we've got no vacancy at present in my org.

@Dear YOU, yes, you wink
Please, if you are in a better position to help, kindly give him a try, please. Op NEEDS A JOB.

Thumbs up
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Elxandre(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
oyomii:

Lolzzzz. You nearly fine sha.
@ Frustrated man. Let's talk.
Which wan be nearly fine again? lol.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by vooks: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
You need to man up and drop the addiction to pity. After your high you will be back here for another round. You will have to be more daring next time to excite
frustratedman:

I think I need a job
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by waldigit: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

When you experience frustrations and compounded disappointments you will know what I'm facing

Why are you in hurry to die since you will eventually die. My line of advice if you are in Lagos, its time to leave for a better less urbanized town. When you get there try use your hand on farming. That is where we all got it wrong. Them it shall be well with you.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
I knew that some people here are going to die before me.

@op, make a bucket list before you end it. At least, it would be worth it. That girl you have been eyeing, now is the time to go and her what you really think of her. You never know. You may die a wonderful death.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by macof(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:
if you kill yourself, it wouldn't solve the matter, it will only bring eternal destruction. Believe me, your suffering is just about to start if you take your own life

There's nothing like eternal destruction. Jst tell him suicide is bad and a lack attempt to escape ur problems simple!
Nt threats
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by macof(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Saraha1:
Pls don't give room for the devil .
I know how you feel . We all have our challenges in life , but you allowing the devil to pass wrong information to you ,is not the best.

Remember what he said in proverbs.
He said: for surely there is an end;and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Also in the book of 2peter 5V10.
(But the God of all grace ,who hath called us unto his eternal glory by christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while,make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.)
I believe this is your own trial period.
Why not wait on the lord to perfect what he has instock for you?

Beside did you put into consideration where you would be going, if you commit the suicide?

My brother is HELL. Which is not the plan of God for you.

Another religio-tard, you simply can't give sensible advice. Must you threaten with ur delusional religious mythology?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by venivedivici(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Suicide. . .oxymoronic in itself. Requires the highest form of bravery, as well as the lowest form of cowardice. Been there, not done that.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by gatiano(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
what do you want?

frustratedman:
I am seriouly considering suicide once again. I think I will have to take this bold step once and for all instead of facing all these problems and challenges. God has been wicked and so harsh to me. I have waited for over 2 months for his intervention but things keeps getting worse. I will kill myself and end this life of misery. I already made arrangements this morning and it won't take long before my story hit the news. I have lost hope and all I had. I give up on life, and God. I will die with my frustrations
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by philfearon(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

I replied you
check your mail...
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by smartn09(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guy man! I get suicide bomb here for sale on a token Price. And remember to hand over that ur lady to a good caretaker b4 u go.save Journey!
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by philfearon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
macof:

Another religio-tard, you simply can't give sensible advice. Must you threaten with ur delusional religious mythology?
I use to be against your views and Ideas,but I now agree in certain things with you shaa....Certain things!!
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by malvisguy212: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
it is well with you my friend, frustration is a very bad spirit, you want things to work fast for you, two month may be long for you,but what about God? Is two month too far for God? Bible say the trial of our faith make us strong 'a refining by fire'Good things happen likewise bad things, God alow bad thing to happen,bible make it clear that the believers will pass through obstacle , but he who endureth to the end will be saved.

EVERTHING GONA BE ALRIGHT.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by asalimpo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
While waiting for a j.o.b how about trying your hand on running a biz- it will require capital to startup- which may/maynt b availble to you now.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:

waiting on a God that made the Israelis roam in circle for 40 years? Waiting for a God that abandoned his chosen ones in Egypt for 400 years? Waiting for a God who killed his son? If i were you,I would commit suicide already!

2 Likes

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Weah96: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Dude, if you want to commit suicide, then do it. We all are going to die anyway. None of us gets to escape that fateful confrontation.

Just consider the impact on family members first though. It is by far the biggest impediment.

IMO, you shouldn't kill yourself if you have parents, or children, unless you were ra:ped by your dad while your mother recorded. Or something similar.

2 Likes

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by gulfer: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2014
frustratedman:

When you experience frustrations and compounded disappointments you will know what I'm facing
First things first, change that your monicker 'frustratedman' as well as your thoughtline...thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Throwback Picture Of God's Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.