Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread (1149 Views)

Learn How To Own Your Own Domain+hosting Site For Free.. / Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! / Should I Put My Blog In A Sub-directory, A Subdomain Or On Its Own Domain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Are you a Web Designer?
Will you like to keep your customers close?

After building their website most of us loose our customers because their domains and hosting are from a third party. 

If we could offer this service to them then we can serve them for years to come.

Join AfricaResellerHub FREE Reseller Program» resellers.africaresellerhub.com

Start Your own Hosting Business for FREE AfricaResellerHub Reseller Program» resellers.africaresellerhub.com allows you to start your own domain and web hosting business for FREE. No hidden costs, No setup fees what so ever.

Our Reseller Program offers;

A Comprehensive Product portfolio for your Customers and Resellers

A Ready made, private labeled website for you and your Resellers

Multilingual private labeled Control panels for you and your Resellers

Complete Business Process Automation

A Comprehensive API for seamless integration

Visit http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com for more 
Call: 08162205021, 08186039645
BB Pin: 2B9D0470

This is quite useful for those who wish to keep their customers close by covering all their domain and Hosting needs.
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by wisdom4abc(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
bro, I try to visit the the link your posted but was not able to locate
This the result :-
Could not locate remote server
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
You are reselling from resellerclub and it's not free because your resellers Will pay for each hosting and domain they sell. They would even wish they pay monthly because each sale goes to the reseller provider(you) unlike when they pay monthly and all sales go to them.
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
wisdom4abc:
bro, I try to visit the the link your posted but was not able to locate
This the result :-
Could not locate remote server

the full link is http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com. sorry about that
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2014
coolsix:
You are reselling from resellerclub and it's not free because your resellers Will pay for each hosting and domain they sell. They would even wish they pay monthly because each sale goes to the reseller provider(you) unlike when they pay monthly and all sales go to them.

Yes we do work with our internal partners to provide the best feature rich service we can. But unlike most reseller providers our program allows anyone to start their own domain and hosting privider outfit with no setup free what-so-ever.

The only cost incurred by you is the cost per order you make.

you will have you own white labeled website and control panel to manage your orders and customers.
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
quatipixels:

Yes we do work with our internal partners to provide the best feature rich service we can. But unlike most reseller providers our program allows anyone to start their own domain and hosting privider outfit with no setup free what-so-ever.

The only cost incurred by you is the cost per order you make.

you will have you own white labeled website and control panel to manage your orders and customers.

Ok good but did you know that a free startup would only bring newbies and kids? The reason why most Providers request you make a certain deposit or montly payment etc.. is to be sure they are dealing with resellers who are ready for business. Resellers who have knowledge of the hosting and domain they want to sell. I am not spoiling your business advert, dont get me wrong! I am just advising you. Most of the resellers who would register are just Freebies and kiddies who know nothing about web hosting or domain services. When their customers have technical issues, they dont know what to say they end up copying and pasting the email their customer sent to them to you. You would end up supporting both your resellers and the customers of resellers indirectly.

Why do you think resellerclub demands $99 setup? 1and1 demands $499? Its to be sure they are ready for business. Its your business anyway, you run it as you want just know that my advise is candid because i am in the same web hosting business myself. We dont even resell anything as we own all our servers and machines. Some of them may not even know how to login to cPanel. They would be asking you rhetorical questions why? because they paid nothing! They want to be like those who paid! Even when they are not ready.

The word "free" is a price "0.00" and it really affects businesses.

#GoodLuck
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
It allows anyone who wish it to cater for a niche market near him/her while not going overboard and spending hundreds of dollars to get started
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by wisdom4abc(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
quatipixels:

the full link is http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com. sorry about that

Still out of service
ur link has problem bro....
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
wisdom4abc:

Still out of service

the link works. please try again http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by quatipixels: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
wisdom4abc:

Still out of service

The link works. Please try again http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com
Re: Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREE» Information Thread by wisdom4abc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
quatipixels:

The link works. Please try again http://resellers.africaresellerhub.com

The server timed out

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Search Engines / Just Arriving Google Adsense Account For Sale @cheap Price / Seo And Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.