Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Contact Me For Your Hampers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contact Me For Your Hampers (555 Views)

I Ditched Regular Hampers For This! / Christmas Gift Hampers / "classy Christmas Hampers" "small But Superb Chops" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Hampers by qutemichelle: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Christmas is here again. the thought of what to give our busines associates/partners,clients,friends, family and loved ones comes to mind. we can make things easier for you

contact us for your hampers. we have nice packages to fit everyone's budgets
show them you really care and value their contributions to your life

dominicmichelle@ymail.com

lagos and environs

free delivery to your door step
Re: Contact Me For Your Hampers by oluwawunmi(f): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
how much is it? What and what is inside, do u av discount for 10pcs.
Re: Contact Me For Your Hampers by qutemichelle: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2014
We have 5 different packages

First package= 13k
Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),1 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 2 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice

2nd package = 18k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),1 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 2 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of fruit wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,wine glass (gift item),spray starch

3rd package = 25k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),2 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 4 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of red wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,pressing iron (gift item),spray starch,Horlicks,mouth wash,pancake mix,peanut butter,laughing cow cheese,

4th package = 30k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(3 litres),2 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 4 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of red wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,blender (gift item),spray starch,Horlicks,mouth wash,pancake mix,peanut butter,laughing cow cheese,nescafe coffee,bottle of honey,air freshner

5th package= 15k

Red velvet/ Chocolate cake( 8"wink
Exotic bottle of champagne /wine
Varieties of extotix chocolates.

Yes we have discount for 10 PCs and above
You can also tell us what you want in your hampers if you don't want our package and we would customise and package it for you.

Delivery to your door step and it's free

oluwawunmi:
how much is it? What and what is inside, do u av discount for 10pcs.

(1) (Reply)

Trend For Parents With Kids Only / An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman / Uganda Toddler Abuse Maid Jailed For Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.