Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother (50569 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

Madam, please stop acting funny. Read the part where she accorded deference to the justice system to decide her brother's fate. You stay in the U.S. and you know how things go down, abeg stop acting ignorant.

YOU live in the US.

can you point to any similar examples?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by skyeboy98(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bros na wao,na rape remain after all those help? @least u for just let her go but konji no gree u now see weyting u put ur self, u de babe self u buy drugs go eatrey go buy food chop finish u come say u no well, but u fit chop?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extremely well said Stephanie!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
anyway, my stand on this matter is polygamous families should learn to stop involving the whole world in their personal troubles.

You have to learn to cope with your situation at some point, you cant change your family so why beat yourself or yourselves up all the time and be a laughing stock for all and sundry who are enjoying your wahalas.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Ojisik(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Haba Nairaland,even in the description of a scientific term (disease) : V.V.F, you still edited the second "V", na wa oooh angry
So what if I was to learn the full meaning of VVF from you,na so I for fail my exam. I understand your moral standards but please use discretion.

Thank You

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by IMMUNO1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
By mere looking at this man, I can deduce that his age mates who are responsible already has two to three kids in their homes. I really wonder what is wrong with some men. I hate to hear that a man raped a lady because that is the peak of irresponsibility. Please, the law should take its full cause. Who knows how many people that has passed through this same trauma in his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by harry509: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by michaelbiz: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
terrymason:

Before I knew what was happening, he started beating me, forcing to have his way. As if that was not enough, he called in seven guards in the compound who assisted him and tied me down.

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape? No be 2 guards hold Jack Bauer for 24 ? cheesy Sounds cooked up, don't you think so? Just saying undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

speaking out is assumed to be done by the person who has been in an actual situation, not the person who sympathizes with the accuser?

If stephanie's husband is accused of rape, will she make a similar statement?

You talk and act funny sometimes, like seriously? It's only when you are a victim do you have the right to speak out against evil? Wonderful! You learn new things everyday. Anyway, I beg to disagree. A sympathizer, an activist, anyone who feels passionate about it can speak out. Stephanie may not be a victim, but you don't know her history: anyone of her friends or relative could have been victims of rape hence the reason why she's vocal.

If she speaks out against rape if her husband was involved, she won't be the first to do so. Many women of figure whom their husbands were involved in such saga disassociated themselves from such. It's one thing to support your husband in times of trouble and to support his act of wrongdoing. Stephanie is not supporting her brother's "supposed" wrongdoing but she may support him by getting him help if he wants to change.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by fireforfire: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Animal!!!
As fine as he is he cant get a woman decently?
Abeg olopa torture dat his peniis.cut of da shaft
cool

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Bibol(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
See hin face angry Why people still go about molesting ladies these days beats me. Upon all the fine fine girls in Lagos that will freely give him what he wants, he still went ahead to molest the girl. This is a case of trust gone bad and a big lesson to ladies. People like this dude deserve to spend the rest of their lifetime in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

YOU live in the US.
tpia6:

YOU live in the US.

Similar examples of what? Where an accused of rape isn't in police custody pending when law enforcement finished their investigation? If that's what you want, I can cite so many for you.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Beautifulemi(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice comment @ Stephanie.
Our girls including myself should be very careful of these guys who pretend to be very caring and calm. They are sheep in wolf clothing.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Agukagu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
michaelbiz:

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape? Sounds cooked up, don't you think so? Just saying undecided

My thought exactly. This is runs girl stuff. I suspect that the man may have paid her less than bargained and she decided to embarrass him.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by jauntty: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Scrypt:

Booker Tsss
Bros U wicked ooo!!! You quote me, edit my post to ''. " abi ? God dey watch u

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

Similar examples of what? Where an accused of rape isn't in police custody pending when law enforcement finished their investigation? If that's what you want, I can cite so many for you.

when YOU are accused of rape, should your sister throw you under the bus?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by eleko1: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
The rapist is a bastard.Anyway,we all knw nothing go hapun once U are powerful and connection to power that be.Our judicial system is sick(The useless King that rape a corper 2 yrs ago is where now?)

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Ojochegbe1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
after the fight d dude still enjoy d stuf, na goat e bi grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

You talk and act funny sometimes, like seriously? It's only when you are a victim do you have the right to speak out against evil? Wonderful! You learn new things everyday. Anyway, I beg to disagree. A sympathizer, an activist, anyone who feels passionate about it can speak out. Stephanie may not be a victim, but you don't know her history: anyone of her friends or relative could have been victims of rape hence the reason why she's vocal.

If she speaks out against rape if her husband was involved, she won't be the first to do so. Many women of figure whom their husbands were involved in such saga disassociated themselves from such. It's one thing to support your husband in times of trouble and to support his act of wrongdoing. Stephanie is not supporting her brother's "supposed" wrongdoing but she may support him by getting him help if he wants to change.

so getting him help involves her making public pronouncements of his guilt?

Even if he was convicted and jailed, why should she do such?

and yes, when her husband gets accused of the same, i would like to see how she reacts to that.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by goodgood2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
The idi.ot used a condom. He was raping responsibly, I guess.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
michaelbiz:

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape? No be 2 guards hold Jack Bauer for 24 ? cheesy Sounds cooked up, don't you think so? Just saying undecided

I am also wondering too, seven guards even for barrack guards not dey reach seven

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
michaelbiz:

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape?

strange.

anyway, they shouldn't be too hard to locate, she should do that.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
To all ladies , please NEVER on any account mistakenly follow ANY man to his house. Not even your coursemate

RAPE can be AVOIDED if you're CAUTIOUS....see, even if you have to trek from ojuelegba to Ikotun, better to trek than to follow him to his house because he 'forgot something' or to 'eat' because once you enter that house an
d he locks the door na God hand your matter dey
but longer throat won't allow una.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by fm7070: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
I smell lies. Something else must have transpired and the girl is now claiming rape.
Maybe she tried to steal money or something and the guy caught her, gave her a hot slap ...
Some girls are evil and dangerous to deal with

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
This man is pure idiat. What kind of a man in his sensible sense would commit rape in 2014 especially in Lagos where women yakpa everywhere waiting for any man that would say hi for them to sharpaly throw wide their thigh? worse comes to worst, he could have given another girl the same money he spent on fast food and burning petrol to drive to her school for a good sex and still get a 'thank you sir' join.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
fm7070:
I smell lies. Something else must have transpired and the girl is now claiming rape.
Maybe she tried to steal money or something and the guy caught her, gave her a hot slap ...
Some girls are evil and dangerous to deal with

that is another angle to it.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beautifulemi:
Nice comment @ Stephanie.
Our girls including myself should be very careful of these guys who pretend to be very caring and calm. They are sheep in wolf clothing.
really? sb was wooing u...u never accepted but as he brought out cash for medication, food and ride...u no come know urself again.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by OXCUBA: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigeria babes self ....... SHE KNOW SHE IS SICK ...... AND FOLLOW THE MAN TO EATRY JOINT ...... AND ALSO AGREED TO FOLLOW DANIEL WITH THE ....TAKE AWAY FOOD ....TO HIS HOUSE (na so hungry catch am reach)
IS DAN A MEDICAL DOCTOR?
OR IS HE HER FATHER? ......... But dey Bros no try

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by aloziedaya(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stephanie is indeed a woman ambassador, the dog of a cousin will face the music alone.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:
This man is pure idiat. What kind of a man in his sensible sense would commit rape in 2014 especially in Lagos where women yakpa everywhere waiting for any man that would say hi for them to sharpaly throw wide their thigh? worse comes to worst, he could have given another girl the same money he spent on fast food and burning petrol to drive to her school for a good sex and still get a 'thank you sir' join.
u check am...woman never gree for u...but folo u reach huz. check am!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
OXCUBA:
Nigeria babes self ....... SHE KNOW SHE IS SICK ...... AND FOLLOW THE MAN TO EATRY JOINT ...... AND ALSO AGREED TO FOLLOW DANIEL WITH THE ....TAKE AWAY FOOD ....TO HIS HOUSE (na so hungry catch am reach)
IS DAN A MEDICAL DOCTOR?
OR IS HE HER FATHER? ......... But dey Bros no try
if u see some videos of some alleged rapes eh...come see as the ladies relax dey collect d kpansh...u wey b judge go confuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.