Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? (539 Views)

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Ladies, Do You Wash Your New Bra Before Wearing? Then See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by samseen02(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm just curious to ask this question if nairalanders (Nigerians) still wash there hands with soap and water even though we don't have any case of EVD in the country again. I knw that hand washing with sanitizers isn't so common among we Nigerians but yet we managed to do so during d period of EVD or is the spirit of hand washing gone with EVD?
Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by Elcemento(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes,i still do,before and after a bowl of amala! grin grin

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by samseen02(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elcemento:
Yes,i still do,before and after a bowl of amala! grin grin

lol. Only when you want to eat?
Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by Elcemento(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
or after i finish using the loo....I'm always on the move,dont have much time to wash my hands everytime.Moreover,nigeria is now ebola-free
samseen02:
lol. Only when you want to eat?

Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by agbeke58(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Right before the outbreak of evd in Nigeria, it has been advised to wash hands always, u shake hands with people on a daily basis, u exchange naira notes on a daily basis, u never can tell someone carrying any dirts/germs.

So i wash my hands and i still have my hand sanitizer in case water and soap not available.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
One does not need to wait for an outbreak before realizing the importance of handwashing. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by samseen02(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yields:
One does not need to wait for an outbreak before realizing the importance of handwashing. Prevention is better than cure.
na so
Re: Do You Still Wash Your Hands- While Ebola's Gone? by samseen02(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
agbeke58:
Right before the outbreak of evd in Nigeria, it has been advised to wash hands always, u shake hands with people on a daily basis, u exchange naira notes on a daily basis, u never can tell someone carrying any dirts/germs.

So i wash my hands and i still have my hand sanitizer in case water and soap not available.
i jst hope we all can emulate this step

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "Jedi" Medically? / Today Is World Cancer Day 2015; Not Beyond Us / Car Ac And Cancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.